Gilrs In Wet Jeans, Leggings, Dresses - For All Wetlook Lovers

freak

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

T503c2p1 | Windows Media at 4 317 Kbps | 397 MiB | 12mn 50s
Resolution: 1280 x 720 | 25.000 fps

About this update

Vivien sucks at pool. Playing pool, that is! This is why after she played for a while on a hot afternoon with no one around, she decided that she should leave the pool table to someone else and she would relax in a jacuzzi for a change. Those who saw her past updates know already that her moves are seductive and her topless body looks great. So, enjoy this new update with Vivien.

Download link(s)

WTLK04214U_T503c2p1.wmv

tagged as:
jacuzzi, heels, skirt, shirt, bra, topless, wet, wetlook, stockings, fishnets

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

freak

WTLK0448WP_T395c1p2 | Windows Media at 4 292 Kbps | 314 MiB | 10mn 13s

About this update

Noemi is 19 years old and the first thing that crossed my mind when I introduced myself was that there is no way I can get this girl to get covered with mud, because judging by her voice and behavior I could tell that she is a very shy person. My assumption was not wrong at all; the only way I could get her messy was to offer her a fair amount of money for her time and I also promised that she would get a change of clothes to replace those that would be ruined. Yes, this is (I think) the only update so far on the site where the girl came with us ONLY for the money. During the clip you can see that she is not feeling OK at all in the mud... That probably was due to our cameras, who knows? We hope you enjoy the clip nontheless.

Download link(s)

WTLK0448WP_T395c1p2.wmv

tagged as:
nylons; pants; mud; top; messy

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

freak

T477c1p1 | Windows Media at 4 339 Kbps | 365 MiB | 11mn 45s

About this update

Maya likes the outdoors, especially in the autumn when pastel colors are spread all over the place. So she came home from the office and she changed into something more casual. She kept her make-up, though, because you never know who you're going to meet. So dressed with a pair of tight jeans, sport shoes, denim shorts, and a long sleeved blouse, she just took a long walk to enjoy the beauty of nature. On her way home, she took a quicker road and there was this small creek in her way. As you know, Maya likes the feeling of wet clothing on her skin. As you can imagine, she chose her way back pretty carefully so she could get her feet a little wet. She did not want to get wet totally because she did not like the look of her neighbor the last time she came home soaked. So she only got her shoes and bottom of the jeans wet, leaving the rest of the clothes dry for the later wetlook session in the bathtub.

Download link(s)

WTLK06274U_T477c1p1.wmv

tagged as:
creek; pool; jeans; wet; wetlook; denim; shirt; blouse

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: