Gilrs In Wet Jeans, Leggings, Dresses - For All Wetlook Lovers

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

freak

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

T477c4p1 | Windows Media at 4 316 Kbps | 400 MiB | 12mn 57s
Resolution: 1280 x 720 | 25.000 fps

About this update

Joana had an awful day; her boss noticed that she is wearing a new set business suit ensemble, and even some of the male co-workers commented that they cannot focus on the job because she distracted them with the way she dressed. She wanted to get home as soon as she could and get away from the comments she received all afternoon. As she got home, she lit up a cigarette and prepared a coffee but while she enjoyed the flavor of the coffee, she inadvertently spilled some of it on her shirt and skirt. "WOW," she thought, "I never tried to soak my clothes with the coffee BUT this feels really nice". Of course, the only problem in the case that someone will want to soak oneself completely with coffee would be that one needs LOADS of it. So our lovely Joana preferred to get downstairs and take a fully clothed shower instead.

Download link(s)

WTLK04194U_T477c4p1.wmv

tagged as:
bathtub, skirt, heels, pantyhose, wetlook, shirt, shower, wet, office clothes

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

freak

WTLK0446WP_T394c5p2 | Windows Media at 4 307 Kbps | 324 MiB | 10mn 31s

About this update

Berni was going to help her friend Klara, who was going to help her granny do something (I cannot remember what, but this is trivial and tangential to the main issue). What is important however, is that 20 year-old Berni got messy and helped me offer you another (hopefully) nice update. So if you like to see a pair of tight jeans getting all covered with thick mud and a pretty young lady enjoying herself in it, I can tell you that you are in just the right place. Enjoy!

Download link(s)

WTLK0446WP_T394c5p2.wmv

tagged as:
jeans; mud; top; shoes

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

freak

T476c2p1 | Windows Media at 4 315 Kbps | 388 MiB | 12mn 33s

About this update

We were doing a custom shooting for a client and the scene was a non-WAM one - it was a pantyhose fetish scene and of course in the end Maya was absolutely dry. That was a little strange for her, especially after all the WAM updates she did for us. The original scene requested for Maya to play soccer (or football, pending what part of the world you live in), so we thought it would look cool if we will search for a muddy puddle and try playing soccer in that. After a few minutes of soccer, we took Maya back to the studio to clean her heels, pantyhose and dress in the shower.

Download link(s)

WTLK06254U_T476c2p1.wmv

tagged as:
shower; mud; dress; pantyhose; wet; heels; wetlook

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

freak

Last edited: