Gays Solo

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

jessy karson
a70a4594f68d911f73810bdae9286931.jpg

The young man caresses his body, and then when he was excited then masturbates until I came to my body.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:31
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1762kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 320.8 MB
Download jessy karson

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

David Mushulum
985f0e05039debf5999d1f3252819cc9.jpg

Cast: David Mushulum
Genres: Solo,Web Exclusive
Video language: English

Straight daddy bear David has got an awesome retro-Amish-like beard that makes me want to take him and do him in the back of a buggy in the Pennsylvania countryside. It doesn't hurt that he's got a beefy body and hot cock that I know would feel awfully good up against me. Enjoy this sexy solo video of retro-daddy-bear David Mushulom.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2343kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 341.9 MB
Download David Mushulum

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

matfer2

Ghetto Muscle Hooker Pt2 LD
3d36454867c549a62711afd0339cc96a.jpg

Genres: Solo,muscle,black,muscle butt,big dick,stripper,bodybuilder

sexy Ghetto Muscle Hooker butt is still aching from his hard fucking the afternoon before, but that doesn't mean his dick it out of use, and it's already hard

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:12
Video: 400x300, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 148.7 MB
Download Ghetto Muscle Hooker Pt2 LD

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

matfer2

Tyson Solo Toys
5b04fd6c60ae655f44c83a7ca0b4db3b.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Tyson (aka Jordan Vaughn)
Genres: Solo, Hunks, Muscles, Dildos, Fingering, Masturbation, Interview, Cumshots

Ty has done some work before, but he is somewhat local, and I was looking for videos for the marathons. The marathons used to be about clearing the shelves of videos that didn't quite meet the quality I wanted, but the last couple years, I have been filming videos just for the marathons. Not sure what stage names Ty has used, but he clearly has a lot of experience doing video and cam work. He is 5'4" and all muscle. He has a nice 7 inch cock on him and great muscled bubble butt! He has transitioned nicely into hot dy genre!It sounds like he jerks-off 6-7 times a day, and I believe it. Despite jerking-off earlier in the day, his cock was practically demanding that he play with it. His hole loves the attention too, and I love seeing his cock jump as he fingers himself.Ty even gets a toy out and slides it in. That makes his cock twitch and big glob of pre-cum spills out!With the dildo planted firmly in his ass, he lays back and busts a huge nut! And if you are fan of wiggling toes, Ty looks like he ready for take-off!

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2893kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 310.1 MB
Download Tyson Solo Toys

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Sam Roberts
57d13ccd448713682a289d6f000c979c.jpeg

Studio: Hard Brit Lads

Handsome muscular Rugby player Sam Roberts chats first, he is confident, masculine, well spoken, and has a big smile and a cheeky glint in his eye.. The solo begins with Sam stripping out of his rugby kit, down to his white boxers.. He strokes his big bulging pecs and plays with his nipples as he strokes his bulge.. Getting naked, Sam gently plays with his semi hard uncut dick, sliding the foreskin back and forth, quickly getting rock hard.. His dick curves up slightly and has some nice girth at the base.. He jerks off slow, and standing over us now, takes his hand off his throbbing cock to stroke his powerful body.. He goes back to jerking off, working his dick a bit faster.. On the sofa now, Sam continues working his stiff meat, giving us plenty of sexy looks into camera.. He builds up gradually, sweat starts to glisten on his chest and biceps as he jerks off harder.. His muscles bulge and tighten as he is about to shoot, and then the spunk starts pumping out thick and fast, and plenty of it, squirting all over his sweaty six pack.. He squeezes out the last few drops as he catches his breath.

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4082kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 346.6 MB
Download Sam Roberts

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Taylor solo
86b48881433f4b4b7c2b1cc44e43dd51.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BoyCrush
Cast: Taylor solo
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Cumshots, Big Cock, Muscular, Outdoor

The rimming is really nice too. Had I known James was down for some anal play, I would have had Taylor put a toy in there, but he only confessed his anal longings on the ride back to the airport.

Duration: 10:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8606kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 676.2 MB
Download Taylor solo

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Esteban
332c5ee058d28cead728313b9d4373ca.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: TimTales
Cast: Esteban
Genres: Big Dick, Cumshot, Mastubation, Sex Toys, Solo, Uncut.

Esteban is one of our best friends, he lives near to us and so he is literally our "guy next door".
After we had released a photo gallery with him we got many requests for a video. So we started with this solo scene that comes with some extra hi res photos.
His cock is amazing, superthick and hard like a rock. And the cum sequence is not a video loop or a cgi trick, Esteban is actually a cum cannon

Duration: 7:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4012kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 230.2 MB
Download Esteban

Fileboom Premium Account