Gays Solo

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Jack Cannon
0a10ace48b35ab54ae7c39e0864b442f.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Muscle

Jack is slim, darker skinned, tattooed and very hot. He has a little bit of an embarrassed attitude about him as he chats away, talking about the sort of girl he likes. Then I get him to flop out his big uncut cock which fairly quickly starts to plump up.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:19
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 2441kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 345.0 MB
Download Jack Cannon

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Hunter Gage
6bf405ef44ef51d5a687ecc6c9fa7b21.jpeg

Studio: Gayhoopla

Every night at 7PM Pacific Time (US), we have a live webcam event open to all of our paying members, and (almost always) open to our free registrations. Thats about 30 hours hours of live content, every, single month! Everyone can talk directly with our guys, check out their bodies, and of course, watch them cum every time. Each show is a fun experience, whether its a fresh face, totally new to exploring his sexuality, or a seaed pro who loves do do it all on-cam.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:19:56
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 490kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 324.6 MB
Download Hunter Gage

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

matfer2

matfer2

Dirty Tony - Tyler Crews Gets Dirty
3ad74ded44b1df9ad9b07e83d6265af0.jpg

I have to say, Tyler is one seriously hot guy who has a lot of thoughts about the kind of girls he likes, but loves to be watched. I could see this guy has serious dedication to building huge muscles and his work has definitely paid off. He has this great combination of a nice hairy chest, muscle boy body mixed with a prep edge, and very nice cock. Once Tyler got down to business, I could see that it took no time at all for his giant man paws to stiffen that thick tool through his shorts. This guy is a man after my own heart... no underwear. Once his shorts came off, its just cock, balls and nice hairy man crotch. Tyler admitted to me that he has a thing for feet. He showed me just how much fun you can have with hands and feet. Watching his massive pecs flex as he stroked himself with his legs spread wide definitely got my blood pumping. Tyler's awesome low hangers were enough to make my mouth water. Best of all, Tyler is definitely not afraid to show off his hot ass. And what an amazing ass it is. To top it off, Tyler loved to play with his big balls. But if you think you know how this ends, get ready for the BIG surprise when I step in to give Tyler an assist! This is where the action starts getting nice and dirty. Tyler jaws down on my thick tool. But Tyler's throat can't quite get it all in. Pretty soon I'm getting a nice handful of Tyler's perfectly round ass. As soon as Tyler rolls onto his back again, I take both our cocks into my hands and bring Tyler right to the edge of blowing his wad. Giant cum shots, as both of us let fly major cum loads together. The parting scene of cum dripping all over Tyler's chest will stay with me for weeks.

Duration: 28:45
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1755kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 393.8 MB
Download Dirty Tony - Tyler Crews Gets Dirty

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

ColtStudioG - Men Of Summer - Colt Minute Man Solo Series, Scene #02 - Buck Santiago
2fc397fd24b43d2bb98680321f9df17d.jpg

Studio: ColtStudio

Buck sheds his jeans and displays a truly gifted piece of uncut manhood. Sensuously stroking the long inches of his shaft Buck's man-juice surges in a stream of white hot cum shooting high

Duration: 24:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4735kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 861.0 MB
Download ColtStudioG - Men Of Summer - Colt Minute Man Solo Series, Scene #02 - Buck Santiago

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

CodyCummings Anticipated Release
145b72af4c0be4f009f1db400b9af4c2.jpeg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CodyCummings
Genres: Muscles, Solo, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshot, Tattoos

When you know your bearing witness is close, you feel fluttering in your stomach. When your mind races, thinking of his face, his skin, his strong cock, those feet, that mouth ... Cody Cummings.

Duration: 23:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 837.0 MB
Download CodyCummings Anticipated Release

Fileboom Premium Account