Gays Solo

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Roberto
a1ac3161da714682a6b649dec58a9e39.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Solo, Hairy, Bear, Bodybuilder, Freshmen, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos
Video language: English

Roberto is a very outgoing 21-year-old.He categorizes himself as straight. He told me that he likes to nail girls with his buddies, but was quick to point out that there is no touching between the guys (well, except for maybe one time).

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:14
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 10546kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 963.1 MB
Download Roberto

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Rene
7d36cddbb82a77cb2ada36c777962953.jpg

Genres: Solo, Hairy, Bear, Bodybuilder, Freshmen, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos

I just love young, hot, cocky guys. There's something about a guy who's fresh, healthy, and full of life that's really appealing.That's how Rene is. He's incredibly beautiful, with a hot body and face, and he's very confident and outgoing.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 10546kbps

File size: 991.0 MB
Download Rene

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

matfer2

Randy
2eb57059667a251e33f84ce3884a8eaa.jpg

Randy is a big, beefy straight boy!He's 26 years old, 6'1" tall, and he weighs 215 pounds. He says he can bench press a whopping 365 pounds!He played fullback on his high school and college football teams. And you just know he's the kind of guy who fucked the lead cheerleader on prom night (which he says he did)!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10503kbps

File size: 811.4 MB
Download Randy

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Pierce Clooney
f5d296b032c32413dfdb6cee268c8d3b.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RandyBlue

When picking up Pierce Clooney from the hotel, I decided to surprise him with my camera. He was only in a hoodie and underwear. Lucky, lucky me. We started to chat and I realized that this straight man has actually had a few experiences with men in his past. He told me that if girl did not put out on a date, he would go online and get a gay guy to come and blow him. He told me that gay guys give the best head. All of this got me excited for him to put on a show. I got him to strip and show off his muscles. We then got a bite to eat and headed to the studio where he got naked and hard.

Duration: 19:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3352kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 483.3 MB
Download Pierce Clooney

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Muscle Hunks - Dragos Milovich - The Muscle Boss In Private
d32cdbc542eb1884e8f9b60e46f6c9e0.jpg

Bodybuilder Dragos Milovich shows off his incredibly ripped muscles in skimpy undies and then takes them off and works his tool hard in bed. Then, it's off to a sensual shower. Outstanding physique. Unfortunate haircut

Duration: 27:51
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1363kbps

File size: 559.7 MB
Download Muscle Hunks - Dragos Milovich - The Muscle Boss In Private

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Minute Man Solo#21
e9e16553a66c9b595aac784dee9f4fcc.jpg

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Colt Studio Group , Colt Minute Man Solos
Cast: Todd Maxwell , Tod Parker , Edu Boxer
Genres: COLT Studio Group COLT Minute Man Solos

Colt wees you to the all-new Colt Men of the minute man series! The iconic studio that continues to set the standards for high-quality male solo movies saddles up with critically-acclaimed director John Rutherford and a stampede of Colt Men superstars. Colt continues to raise the bar for the ultimate in hot voyeuristic man-action. Get your weapons cocked and ready, and then take a long, hard aim at the new Colt minute man series.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:59
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1740kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 892.2 MB
Download Minute Man Solo#21

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Mike
d7360107f6cbf16adf1e9d5fbddb9419.jpg

Studio: Corbin Fisher

Though Mikes just 18 years old, the oldest woman hes been with was 39 - he definitely likes to have some wild and intense fun, and has found the older women make for the most of that!

That all makes me quite jealous of older women - Mike has a hot and tight body, freckles on that cute face, plays lots of basketball and other sports, and those of you in to hot guys in cute underwear are going to love it when Mike strips off those jeans.

Given his tall and lean frame, you can't help but suspect Mike is packing a hot cock - and he definitely does not disappoint when those undies come off, that cock and those balls are revealed, and he then proceeds to stroke himself until blowing a load!

File size: 14.2 MB
Download Mike

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2