Gays Solo

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dave
4836e50137509a4782de7696eef3e9b2.jpg

Studio: Corbin Fisher
Video language: English

Dave is a desert riding dirt biker with a friendly and masculine demeanor. So color us surprised when we found out that this tough jock is also a classic pianist! His favorite song to play is Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata - can this guy get any hotter?!
Well I quickly and abruptly find that, yes, he absolutely can - because this ripped, artistic hunk also has a massive python between his legs!
We have a nice long chat with him, as he's witty, open, funny, sexy - and confidently naked the whole time! But eventually we let him do what he came for - and enjoy the hot view!
Jerking off regularly since the third grade, Dave knows some tricks. He shoots his load, immediately scoops up his cum, and uses it to further lube his dick!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 17.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Dave

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

matfer2

Conner Soak & Stroking!
2095e0fc872aacdb1dfe6d61b5edecfe.jpg

Studio: Boys-Pissing

Baby-faced hung twink conner pisses all over himself in the dining room and then works on his big fat 9 incher, working the shaft and head until his juice is ready to splash out! hosing himself down while he strokes, conner gets himself worked up and finally busts his nut on his smooth stomach!

Duration: 13:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7959kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 797.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Conner Soak & Stroking!

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Bentley Race - Benjamin Bosco's first video scene
e347293fa4c3473a92748b039a1d7530.jpg

The very beautiful Benjamin Boasco has made his very first video. We took a tonne of photos before starting this video. So Benjamin was very horny by the time we started filming. He starts his first video with some teasing on the couch before stripping off and heading over to the bed. Benjamin is keen to try out one of the rubber fuck toys, so he lubes it up and slips it down over his fat throbbing cock. I get in real close to capture his big dick sliding in and out. I like that he moves around a lot in this shoot so I can get some footage from every angle as he lubes and wanks his cock. Eventually Benjamin can't hold on any longer, pulls his cock out of the tube and blows cum over his belly. My sexy new mate is pretty happy with himself. Overwall this was a great shoot. Stunning photos and one very hot video. I'm excited about all the shoots I want to do with Benjamin now that he has done his first scene.

Duration: 18:50
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 3306kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 482.2 MB
>>> Download <<< Bentley Race - Benjamin Bosco's first video scene

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Tyson Solo Toys
b2eb09df6b68940c0439174d8c64bec0.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Tyson (aka Jordan Vaughn)
Genres: Solo, Hunks, Muscles, Dildos, Fingering, Masturbation, Interview, Cumshots

Ty has done some work before, but he is somewhat local, and I was looking for videos for the marathons. The marathons used to be about clearing the shelves of videos that didn't quite meet the quality I wanted, but the last couple years, I have been filming videos just for the marathons. Not sure what stage names Ty has used, but he clearly has a lot of experience doing video and cam work. He is 5'4" and all muscle. He has a nice 7 inch cock on him and great muscled bubble butt! He has transitioned nicely into hot dy genre!It sounds like he jerks-off 6-7 times a day, and I believe it. Despite jerking-off earlier in the day, his cock was practically demanding that he play with it. His hole loves the attention too, and I love seeing his cock jump as he fingers himself.Ty even gets a toy out and slides it in. That makes his cock twitch and big glob of pre-cum spills out!With the dildo planted firmly in his ass, he lays back and busts a huge nut! And if you are fan of wiggling toes, Ty looks like he ready for take-off!

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2893kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 310.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Tyson Solo Toys

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

ChaosMen - Kane Haney Solo
bd132469f9a1267501eedac1a26f8eea.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Kane Haney Solo

I seem to be having a lot of Bi guys lately.

At 36, Kane seems very comfortable with his sexuality. He does like the red-haired ladies, and ironically of the three ginger-themed video compilations I had on hand, his favorite freckled faced girl was in it. To be honest, what qualifies as a red-head is loosely defined in these videos.

But Kane also like men too. He tends to like to bottom, and though he is bossy with the ladies, it sounds likes he prefers to give up control to more mature guys.

He has a nice 8" thick cock on him too, which he easily gets hard for us.

Kane has a nice hot daddy vibe that I am sure you will love!

Duration: 15:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 337.7 MB
>>> Download <<< ChaosMen - Kane Haney Solo

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Cute Guy with Uncut Latin Dick Jezze
87f37f9cf448050c3c170e1fb1529c48.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: LatinBoyz
Genres: solo, jerking, latino, twink
Video language: English

Age 19 - Height 5? 8? - Weight 135 lbs. - Mexican-American

Thursday, September 27th 2018 - Every Thursday New Amateur Video

This cute new model with the curly hair, sexy lips and fat uncut Latin dick is Jezze. He's a 19 year old from California that ranks his favorite sexual activities in order 1) getting that fat Latino dick sucked, 2) fucking a nice tight ass, 3) sucking dick and for special occasions 4) getting fucked. He has the perfect equipment for all four!

Duration: 8:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8859kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 551.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Cute Guy with Uncut Latin Dick Jezze

Fileboom Premium Account