> Gays BDSM (Extreme)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

David in Chastity Again - The Last Load
c79ce592222e44871ca4c70d89f902e4.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

As I write this, our straight, edgy, smart assed, tattooed friend has his cock locked up in a chastity device. He wears it 24/7 at home, showers, pisses and sleeps in it. I hold the key. This is in spite of the fact that he has a new girlfriend and has been fucking like crazy. Now I control his sex life.It's amazing what people will do for money, but David just bought a house and needs the cash. I have no idea how this will play out, there is no script. At some point I will let him out long enough to get laid, or I might just jerk him off myself, or maybe have someone else do it, maybe even his girl.But whatever happens, he will have to convince me, and possible perform some unpleasant task to earn it, and it will be captured on tape. And this 26 year old will have to be crazy with lust before I allow it. I just know that I intend to have fun with this, and I hope you do too.This series starts with a clip called David's Last Load. I tie him down and slowly jerk, suck and caress his hard cock until I finally let him shoot his last load for a while. When he finally shoots, it's a very small amount of semen, especially for David, whose loads are always very large. But he told me he'd fucked 4 times that day in anticipation of his chastity. Does this tell you something about the guys sex drive, four orgasms and he can still shoot a fifth on camera with a guy.

Format: m4v
Duration: 33:47
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 652kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 256.8 MB
Download David in Chastity Again - The Last Load

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

BN-Aaron Aurora & Sean Taylor
155230d27b2e64d4cf4a83363e7c0558.jpg

We all know Sean doesn't hold back when he gets the chance to own a boy's hole, but this is something pretty special. Poor little Tristan didn't know what was coming when he was roped into a kneeling position on the chair, his arse up for someone to use, but he should have expected something like this! Sean gets right in there licking the boy's hole and wanking him off, but soon enough he's sinking his wet cock into the twink and fucking him from behind. There's more, of course. The use of a plug while he face fucks the boy is pretty damn hot, but seeing him shoving it in the boy's mouth to keep him quiet, taping it in place while he goes back to that arse to fuck out his cum load, well that's just dirty!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4945kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 861.8 MB
Download BN-Aaron Aurora & Sean Taylor

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Charley arrives and gets to work
718c2d6a8cfa66f6f743fb32698369d7.jpg

How do we break in a new boy? With a big demanding cock, of course! Handsome young Cairo is completely new to all of this, but after being left hanging in the tree blindfolded for a while he's craving some attention. Charley arrives and gets to work, wanking and sucking the boy's cock for him while he swings in the net. His ass is soon being explored, probed and fingered, but it's all in preparation for the hard pounding fuck he's gonna get as Charley slides his 9-inch cock into him!
Models : Charley Cole Cairo Jordan

Duration: 16:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 848.5 MB
Download Charley arrives and gets to work

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Jack Taylor fucks Aaron Aurora's asshole (1080p)
55eee287b7cfa3243cbf778bdf9ec5a0.jpg

Cast: Aaron Aurora, Jack Taylor
Genres: Anal, Condom, Bondage, Fetish, Domination, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Twinks, Rimming, Toys, Black Hair, Fucking, Uncut, Large Dick, Short Hair, Jocks, Cum Jerking Off, Rough Sex, British, Chains, Rope, Smooth, Clean Shaven

Handsome jock boy Jack arrives to find sweet little naked twink Aaron swinging from ropes and chains, and of course he can't resist such a tempting little offering. He's soon in there exploring the boy's naked and pale body, licking out that hole, slurping up his taint, playing with his young dick and sliding his own gorgeous uncut shaft into the young man for a powerful slamming! He pounds that ass and pulls out to wank his splashing load over the boy's cock and balls, but Jack isn't done yet. Watch as the horny young hunk enjoys that hole some more, fingering Aaron, stretching his ass and stuffing a massive dildo into him!

Duration: 22:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5791kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 984.8 MB
Download Jack Taylor fucks Aaron Aurora's asshole (1080p)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Sean first fingering his obedient boy then
3706fe4a83bae6c255759d8b9a1dd72a.jpg

When you're a pup obedience is important, so it's a good thing smooth and sweet young Lyle has that down to a tee. Masterful chav lad Sean has the boy by the leash as he lays back on the tyres and feeds the boy his delicious bone, but there's another use for the pup other than feeding him that dick. The boy's smooth young rump is there for the taking, with Sean first fingering his obedient boy then plunging his length in deep and fucking him! Lyle loves it, of course, he's craving the milky mess splashing out over his face.

Duration: 20:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2628kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 423.1 MB
Download Sean first fingering his obedient boy then

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

FeetBastinadoBoys - Lukas Hu. Feet (Part 1)
25e9231fd48ca88f42ec5001cdf697f0.jpg

Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Genres: Gays BDSM

Lukas is punished severely; first he gets it on the soles of his feet with the cane (bastinado), the searing lightning flash of pain that the cane delivers make him suffer immensely and the aftereffect is also not so quick to go away, the bastinado was followed by a hard strapping, and then a hand spanking.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:54
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 6835kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 889.6 MB
Download FeetBastinadoBoys - Lukas Hu. Feet (Part 1)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Anthony Sucked Off by a Gay Guy
68bf215d33bd5eb71e62f31a938ed057.jpg

Hayden gasps and pants, his stomach muscles quiver, he slowly thrusts his hips and he asks Rich to stroke faster. His request is denied, Rich wants to make him work for it. Hayden is desperate to cum, but Rich it having too much fun using him, so the torment continues.When he decides to have mercy on him, Rich increases the tempo of his strokes just slightly while Hayden struggles until finally he goes over the edge in an intense orgasm.

Duration: 24:46
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1357kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 314.9 MB
Download Anthony Sucked Off by a Gay Guy

Fileboom Premium Account