> Gays BDSM (Extreme)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

GWarGames - Newcomer - part 02
67dface62063ca6bdfa30d73df0f65be.jpg

Studio: GayWarGames

New boys has always some stupid ideas, let's show him how we do it in army.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2896kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 249.8 MB
Download GWarGames - Newcomer - part 02

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

The Master Wants A Cum Load (Milo Millis, Sebastian Kane)
e1794597323d8469235639bb4de519e9.jpeg

Studio: Boynapped

Sweet boy Milo has been waiting for a while, blindfolded and restrained, not knowing what to expect. Master Sebastian has one desire with this boy; to drain his dick and make him squirm! A little tickle torture gets the fun started, but soon Sebastian is hungry for that twink cock, tearing off his shorts and sucking the boy to hardness. Perhaps Milo is a little scared, but the pleasure of an intense and unforgiving wank is not something he can deny, throbbing in the masters slippery hands as he works that shaft over and over, making the boy cum and leaving him twitching and exhausted!

Duration: 19:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5577kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 819.9 MB
Download The Master Wants A Cum Load (Milo Millis, Sebastian Kane)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Shady Salesman Shawn Jerked and Tickled
62da904a24bddc6dfd8872fe56092d11.jpg

Genres: Footfetish, Muscles, Tattoos, Masturbation, Bondage, Piercing
Video language: English

Shawn Reeve is a salesman who sold me a terrible television a while back and I decided to exact revenge on him by tying him up and tickling him. I got to do a lot more than though and Dominic Pacifico was on hand to help me out!

Duration: 20:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5918kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 919.0 MB
Download Shady Salesman Shawn Jerked and Tickled

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Dreamboy Bondage Bradley - Dreams Come True part 3
62aa52051c5f35989b1ec85610d42952.jpg

Studio: Dreamboy Bondage

Bradley is strapped down face-first, completely naked, to a hinged wooden platform, forming a flat V that keeps his fine swimmer�s ass elevated. �What are you going to do now?� he asks. �Whatever my client wants,� Jared replies. �And he wants me to shave your ass.� Jared first uses an electric clipper then a razor to shave Bradley�s furry ass, including his deep ass-crack and his puckering asshole. The boy�s ass is a thing of beauty: two creamy, white mounds of quivering muscle, the product of thousands of hours of swimming laps, the perfect twink ass. Once it is as smooth as a cue ball, Jared whips it then fucks it with one of his huge, mean dildos.

Duration: 24:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 544.6 MB
Download Dreamboy Bondage Bradley - Dreams Come True part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Anthony Sucked Off by a Gay Guy
f3541ca329fee02023e12fde2ea4ece2.jpg

Release Year: 2016

Slim, short gay cutie Steve has his muscular straight friend Anthony tied to a bed and torments him with a long edging. He licks and sucks his big, hard cock and balls, massaged and worshiped his muscular body, rimmed and licked his tight, straight ass, then finger fucked him. Steve sucked a hot load out of the moaning, panting, gasping hunk into his hungry mouth, then spit it onto Anthony's hard, spent cock.

Duration: 24:46
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1357kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 314.9 MB
Download Anthony Sucked Off by a Gay Guy

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Chris, Rich - Chris Racked
b10c766dda629d2ce01ff4587a930424.jpg

Release Year: 2016

I had cutie Chris tied to the rack and subjected him to a real slow edging. Using my thumb and index finger, I teased the head of his hard cock, inching him forward. I told him I wanted to see him work for it, that I was going to use a slow stroke, then watched him intently as he gasped and panted in pleasure and frustration until he asked for permission, then shot a satisfying load as soon as it was granted. Then I stood back to watch him bask in the afterglow

Duration: 15:11
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1306kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 187.3 MB
Download Chris, Rich - Chris Racked

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Boynapped Charley Cole, Chris Jansen; Hung Twink Has A Toy To Play With
7004a3ed963f6ef1adb71d8f34d9ded1.jpg

Release Year: 2017

They spend some time swallowing each other�s dicks until they�re as ready as they can be. Kennedy fingers his hole a bit and then Tobias slides right in. Kennedy�s grunts and moans start as soon as Tobias starts thrusting. Tobias sucks Kennedy�s toes as he fucks him. Kennedy flips over and eagerly takes Tobias�s cock pounding doggy style. He shoots his load riding him and then eats Tobias�s load like it�s the only protein he�ll ever get!

Duration: 18:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3746kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 523.7 MB
Download Boynapped Charley Cole, Chris Jansen; Hung Twink Has A Toy To Play With

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Hung Sean Has A Twink To Own
3d5cdc9439fd684e07145d865b2cb943.jpeg

Studio: Boynapped

Hung and horny Sean is already hard and needing a sucking when he arrives in the toilets to find naked twink boy Kenzie waiting to be used. His dribbling cock is soon in the suckers mouth, and the boy gets a gagging session all over the room. Cuffed and chained, the tanned twink does as hes told, gagging on that massive uncut meat and choking on it, drooling spit and precum as Sean feeds him. Some flogging puts the boy firmly in his place, on his knees and ready to take that cum shower!

Duration: 21:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2318kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 392.3 MB
Download Hung Sean Has A Twink To Own

Fileboom Premium Account