Gay Video - Twink,bareback,bear,hunks,black,latin,Solo

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Kaden and Nick Tower
bf32508ce2cc4b4cb663f0e670942908.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: : Oral Sex, First time, Big Dick/Balls, BlowJob, Fingering, Toy, Cumshots

You remember big, strapping Nick Tower don't you? The massive hulk of a stud debuted in the War Chest way back on Nov. 16, 2011 in a solo scene, but since then, the 6'-tall man has been off your radar.
Well, that all changes today, as I was able to get him to take the next step forward (and then some)

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:47
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 659.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Kaden and Nick Tower

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Abraham Al Malek and Sean Zevran
d001828c3bc25b94cdc62d198a21ac7c.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Abraham Al Malek, Sean Zevran
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, Hunks, Kissing, Anal Sex, Cum Shots
Video language: English

Dressed in work boots and jeans, Abraham Al Malek and Sean Zevran are a striking example of blue-collar testosterone. After a deep kiss, Abraham rips the jeans off Sean, revealing his rigid erection. Abraham wraps his thick dick sucking lips around Sean's pole. Streams of saliva flow to the ground as Sean aggressively face-fucks hairy Abraham, who puts so much energy into the action, his body becomes covered with sweat. Abraham's muscular ass is next on Sean's list. Grabbing a cheek in each hand and spreading them, Sean plunges into Abraham's crack to give a full-f..ce rimming. As he enjoys Abraham's hole, Sean sly looks at you, and his mischievous expression seems to say, 'This ass is all mine -- watch me devour it!' It gets Abraham so worked up, he jumps on Sean's cock: Abraham controls the speed, depth and angle of penetration, maximizing the rapture of riding Sean's thick pole. They moan together as if urging the other on to greater pleasure, and end with thick, heavy loads of cum spewing in all directions.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4643kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 702.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Abraham Al Malek and Sean Zevran

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Rough Anal For Horny Boss
3c3be2db7d95c4873bd1342e43f7a5a7.jpg

Cast: Matteo Valentine, Billy Rubens
Genres: Twink, man And boy, Oral/Anal Sex, Blowjob, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot

They say that it's important to make an initial good impression when attending an interview,
and that's certainly something that the ever-gorgeous Billy Rubens achieves here - in the company urinals, of all places!
Of course, it's not exactly a surprise that the head of department, Matteo Valentine,
should notice this divine-looking beauty as they stand next to each other, taking a piss;
though the subsequent pat on the bum from the older chap could arguably be regarded in more politically...

Duration: 21:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 772.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Rough Anal For Horny Boss

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

matfer2

Blowing Alexandre
9a37416bf6c96d934acef2112578b3e1.jpg

Studio: Maskurbate

Finally I got to suck my straight friend Alexandres cock! Ive known this gorgeous athlete for more than a year now and hes done some great scenes for Maskurbate ever since. Unfortunately, our last session had to be postponed because he got injured during a track and field event. So Ive been waiting a couple of months to get his cock down my throat but it was worth the wait. And the timing was great too! His girlfriend was having her period so....

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4684kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 467.8 MB
>>> Download <<< Blowing Alexandre

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Dirty Scout Pt 135
d5dec72219d4c1b9066021019be8ce7d.jpg

Release Year: 2018

I couldn't believe this guy was just an ordinary room painter. He had a look and body of a model. Too bad he was already taken otherwise I would try to turn him into my boyfriend. His girlfriend and boy would probably object. Anyways, he wanted to move his whole family to Prague and needed a job before doing so. Obviously, I offered him the best position I could. I would do anything to see him naked. And pay anything to get inside him. He had some serious debts so in the end he wasn't that difficult. I had to give him all my money but it was a good deal for me. The guy insisted many times that his girlfriend must never ever know about this. Let's hope no one recognizes this cutie and sends the video to her. That would be evil.

Duration: 40:33
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1119kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 371.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Dirty Scout Pt 135

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

matfer2

Five-Way Friends
ed3dbd7fd8731e09a4df134888b4c6b7.jpg

Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Cole Money, Dmitry Dickov, Jaden Storm, JJ Swift , Phillip Anadarko
Genres: Anal/Oral, BTS, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Fuck-Sandwich, Hairy, Masturbation, Muscles, Orgy, Rimming, Uncut.

JJ, Jaden, Cole, Dmitry and Phillip... is it even possible to imagine more big cocked power in one room anywhere else? The sexual energy is palpable as these old friends get together to fill mouths and assholes with fat hard cocks. Which pair needs more privacy and sneaks away to another room to fuck each other? Which three remain behind to fill one another's mouths and explode copious amounts of hot cum over some even hotter abs?

Duration: 25:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 436.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Five-Way Friends

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Ridder barebacks Cesar
90cbf64ee90e043e39b49e07c7566e1c.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Ridder Rivera, Cesar Paulino
Genres: Big Cock, Blow Job, Bareback, Anal Sex, Jerk Off, Cum Shot

Hot steamy passionate lovemaking on the menu this Tuesday! Our Cuban muscle god, Timtales Exclusive Ridder Rivera, brings the young César Paulino to ultimate climax. At first, César couldn't believe his eyes. This Havanan is truly bigger than nature. A perfect body to raw fuck his tight hole. At the sight of César dripping hole, love is in the air tonight

Duration: 18:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7139kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 956.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Ridder barebacks Cesar

Fileboom Premium Account