Gay unusal HD video collection with - special collection

hotman89

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Gay unusal video (107)

Oral Johnson
82b54282732a925bf52a7b73295159dd.jpg

Video language: English

Listen closely and you can hear my hear racing a zillion times a minute. Look even closer and you can see the sweat running down my face. I know I shouldn't have come to this gloryhole since gay boys like me get destroyed in jail. I needed my daily fill of black man so I got in a cab, paid cash, and went to the side of town where nobody knows me. I knew I was in Gay Heaven the moment I was face to face with the fattest and longest black dick I've ever seen. I used my tight white mouth as a black cock garage and my lips nearly ripped apart which got me even more excited. The cologne my black lover was wearing came through this gloryhole and my cock got as hard as his. I pumped myself off as I engulfed his big black dick with my mouth. I couldn't believe how much jizz I was able to get out of him with just my mouth!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:59:52
Video: 640x368, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Oral Johnson

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

hotman89

Gay unusal video (109)

Tipper Skye
743a82b29394d66f119860199313a480.jpg

Video language: English

I got to leave work early today because I had a rock hard cock in my pants that needed attention. The guys at the construction site spend all day whistling at girls. If only they knew their coworker was a cocksucking machine then shit would hit the fan. I came across this adult store while I was on the search for a dildo my boyfriend and I could share. I strayed towards the back of the store and hit the homo jackpot with this gloryhole. I spent a few bucks to watch the boys on tape go at it when a big black dick was staring me in the face. Not to waste a precious moment I hit the floor and sucked it for all it was worth. I spat on it, stroked it, and rubbed my white dick all over it hoping to give the anonymous guy behind the wall as good a time as I w

Duration: 34:37
Video: 1280x720, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Tipper Skye

Fileboom Premium Account

hotman89

Gay unusal video (110)

BG East - Austin Cooper vs Z-Man
1db2e54342b8bba769105cb4940b28c8.jpg

When finally we get Austin Cooper and Z-Man face to face at ringside, fireworks are set to explode. The two stand firm, noses inches away from each other, staring the other man down. "I'm going to make you 'flex out,'" Cooper growls. "Yeah?" Z-Man retorts, his eyes like lasers firing through Austin's pupils. "Yeah," Cooper smugly affirms, with an assertive drawl. Z-Man stands his ground: "I only flex when I wanna flex." Ordinarily, these two men would oil up and flex for passport photos, but leave it to a couple of egomaniacs to resist doing what they usually love to do, turning even this into a battle of wills.

Austin and Z-Man are two Grade-A egoists, each an accomplished wrestling star in his own right, each making his third BGE appearance here. In their first match together, the wildly popular stars are determined to outshine the other, after two well-publicized and well-received previous showings against some pretty impressive competition. Frankly, in the days and hours leading up to the match, the staff here had a difficult time accommodating their relentless competitiveness. If we tossed one of them a cold bottle of spring water, the other demanded an identical bottle of water - of equal status and value - artesian, not distilled, most definitely not tap, chilled to the same temperature as the other's. Rumor has it that on the day of shoot, Z-Man sat in a taxi with the meter running, waiting for Austin to arrive, so that Austin would have to wait on him, instead of the other way around. Their contracts stipulated that neither would enter the ring before the other - and it took ridiculous amounts of planning to ensure that the rather bizarre - well, silly, really - clause be honored to the nth degree. In the end, it took a fiery "Hell No!" from The Boss to stop them from wearing indistinguishable red-white-and-blue trunks to the ring, the decision to award the colors to Cooper ultimately decided by a coin toss - and, even then, both men asserted a right to closely inspect the coin - before and after the toss.

The one-upmanship of the long prologue leads to a showdown at ringside, with chips on both wrestlers' shoulders. It is hard to miss the tension in the air, the buildup of weeks of negotiations and contract rewrites. Despite comparably immense egos, the wrestlers are strikingly opposed in personal style. Austin is the definition of "strapping" - tall, blond, thickly muscled, honey-colored tan, a Nordic Samson who played every sport in the book in prep school and college. Slightly smaller, with finer features, Z-Man defines "suave" - smoldering dark eyes, a perfect smile and zinc-white teeth, Playgirl and fitness model turned hellraiser, whose idea of a night out is a dance floor and a cold bottle of Cristal. The letterman and the lover boy were destined to lock horns from the beginning. And we let it happen! And what followed is a stunning match of epic proportions!

There is something strange and yet sensual about bending another man to your will and then f orcing him to pop his peaked and pitiless biceps for the cameras. As Fall 1 starts, a test of strength proves how closely matched the two fighters are in power and resolve, and the two stars' finely crafted brawn thickens and bulges under the stress of the clutch. Extraordinary muscle pops and bulges and butts are shown off in high relief. Austin makes good on his promise and works Z-Man over but good, cornering the handsome model and driving knuckles, shoulder, and knees to the man's fully pronounced grille of abdominal muscles, barking, "Flex those abs!" Then on the mat he scissors Z-Man's waist between his bulging thighs and pummels his ribcage, while commanding him to flex. Z-Man writhes and drags himself (and Coop along with him) to the ropes, but Austin's hold is too tight, and Coop is irresistibly strong. Amazingly, Austin pulls himself up by the ropes, on the strength of his arms alone, never loosening his scissor on Z and dangling the Playgirl model like a free weight, squeezing till Z-Man concedes in the manner Coop insists on, a strained and compulsory double bicep pose. "That's right! Pose for me, pussy boy!"

Coop opens Fall 2, diving off the middle rope onto Z-Man, who is still shaking the cobwebs out of his head after the rigors of the first fall. After a sound re-thrashing of Z'man's stomach, Austin moves up the torso to squeeze and knead Z-Man's symmetrical pecs. But the tables turn when the tormented victim slugs his tormenter square in the jaw and locks him in a headscissors. Then, he hoists Austin up on his back in a brutal hangman hold, in which awkward and painful position a submissive Cooper must strike a bicep pose of his own before Z-Man will release him. This could be a serious game - and match - changer!

The action turns increasingly brutal and bizarre in Fall 3 - more clawing and a steady stream of body blows of a f orce that would leave less fit men crippled for months. These dudes really want to mess each other up! All the mayhem leads to a grueling tree of woe - the epitome of man subjugating man - and just when you think the two men have taken things as far as they can go, they surprise you with either an amazing hold you could not see coming or a sudden surge of brutal emotion that threatens to drive this alley cat fight beyond the pale. Austin Cooper versus Z-Man is one of the most riveting matches in recent history, and one that will be a reference point in years to come in any discussion of either Cooper's or Z's ring prowess, as once again BG East sets the standard for underground wrestling entertainment. (Warning: Beware pale imitations! They're bound to disappoint!)

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 31:35
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2317kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 562.0 MB
Download BG East - Austin Cooper vs Z-Man

Fileboom Premium Account

hotman89

Gay unusal video (111)

Bad Puppy - Tom Vojak (Massaged & Serviced)
aff382d9a12b5b6933bd2578b687b3f1.jpg

After Tom Vojak's first appearance on Badpuppy, we knew that we had to have more of the hottest, most hung, Czech, Ginger Otter available on the Internet! As Casey Black has been showing us for ten year's on Badpuppy's sister site, ClubAmateurUSA, the fastest way into a straight man's pants is to slide him onto a massage table.

We guarantee a happy ending for Tom Vojak & you.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 488.8 MB
Download Bad Puppy - Tom Vojak (Massaged & Serviced)

Fileboom Premium Account

hotman89

Gay unusal video (112)

CazzoClub - Fostter Riviera and Michael Selvaggio - Fostter Riviera, Michael Selvaggio
9da89fe87072f6fa748f99772404576d.jpg

Portuguese sneaker pig Fostter Riviera returns with a vengeance to the Cazzo world. He proves sometimes a man's hole has needs and clearly has a few ideas on how to handle his hunger. In typical Berlin fashion Fostter found the perfect place for his desires: an abandoned storage room.

Duration: 18:08
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1923kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 271.8 MB
Download CazzoClub - Fostter Riviera and Michael Selvaggio - Fostter Riviera, Michael Selvaggio

Fileboom Premium Account

hotman89

Gay unusal video (113)

ClubInfernoDungeon Arm Candy Scene 2
fb8fda7ff0bb00a9f3d289e6767b0256.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ClubInfernoDungeon
Cast: Dominic Pacifico and Armond Rizzo
Genres: Anal Sex, Buttplay, Sex Toys, Interracial, Tattoos, Latin Men, Jockstrap, Rosebud, Jock

Grasping himself behind his knees, he pulls his legs as far back as they'll go, and when Dominic pulls out the massive yellow dick, Armond's hole blooms outward in a massive red mound with the smooth pink sphincter at the center!

Duration: 14:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4598kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 496.5 MB
Download ClubInfernoDungeon Arm Candy Scene 2

Fileboom Premium Account

hotman89

Gay unusal video (114)

VideoBoys - Bonus: VideoBoys Cumshot Contest
309fe316c062bbd0b6938b0f69dcf6e7.jpg

Summer is in the air and that means it's time for Videoboys' Annual Cum Shot Contest. We always look for the hottest guys with the most powerful cum blast but this year's lineup of competitors maybe the hottest we've every assembled.

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 276.7 MB
Download VideoBoys - Bonus: VideoBoys Cumshot Contest

Fileboom Premium Account

hotman89

Gay unusal video (115)

Session 228: Master Stewart
ad9e2ef739d7cd8fd0b8d2093f0c5f0d.jpeg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Dominate, Spanking, Oral

Vicious Master Stewart continues his harsh treatment of pathetic sub elliott. He appears wearing sports gear and wields a belt which he cruelly thrashes the arse of the naked sub. Soon the worm's arse cheeks are red raw and he squirms from the powerful, painful blows which rain down on him.

Duration: 24:35
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2194kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 407.5 MB
Download Session 228: Master Stewart

Fileboom Premium Account