GAY - BDSM, spanking, torture, bondage(hard fucked)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This is the dry martini of rope bondage
6295e4a998aabbeb4e0adef1cd3a1fee.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Rope man Anthony has outdone himself with a classic tie, beautiful in its cruel simplicity. Ian is bound by yards of tight hemp, around his neck, wrists and ankles, as well as a lifting-harness just under his biceps. He�s �dressed� in see-through mesh briefs, a black tape gage and matching blindfold. This is the dry martini of rope bondage: simple and elegant, a perfect boy roped perfectly. Anthony�s partner in rope, J.J., caresses the bound muscle twink�s smooth body, then lays into him with the flogger, before ringing his pecs with clothespins � an olive added to the martini.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 413.4 MB
Download This is the dry martini of rope bondage

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

Punishingly Pegged And Fed! (Ashton Bradley, Casper Ellis)
2b229d2e5823320458ddd778309d536c.jpeg

Studio: Boynapped

We all know that Ashton loves to take advantage when he finds a naked boy ready and waiting in a very vulnerable position, and I don't think anyone out there would be able to resist the sight of gorgeous shaved-smooth Casper. Hes tied down to the scaffold frame, ready to be played with, and Ashton knows just what to do. The pegs are soon pinching the boys flesh, up his sensitive thighs, over his tight wrinkled balls, up his torso and around his nipples. It must be agony! Ashton just loves it, as you can see when he slides his cock into the boys mouth for him to suck - its the only way Casper might see some relief. He reluctantly sucks on the offered shaft, rims Ashtons hole and takes that cum load over his chest before being left there with pegs still attached.

Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 381.5 MB
Download Punishingly Pegged And Fed! (Ashton Bradley, Casper Ellis)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Nikolai part 7
7c992604f5f60ef6b5cf7928a7dc9107.jpg

Studio: RopedStuds

Blonde muscle stud Nikolai remains roped to the sofa, his body lifted by a hemp harness around his waist. But now he has an extra detail to deal with: His balls are roped to a heavy weight pulled out in front of him. Nikolai moans so seductively when he is in pain, rope man J.J. can�t resist taking the electric wand to his nipples, cock and balls. Then he pushes the roped weight further away, yanking Nikolai�s balls harder

Duration: 21:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 497.8 MB
Download Nikolai part 7

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Nikolai�s abs and nipples
88f0d01c266e30c334b6e5912b32e877.jpg

Nikolai is a beautiful young Russian wrestler who has trained with the Russian Olympic Team. The 24-year-old, blonde straight boy is solid muscle from head to toe. He is roped in our dungeon in his workout clothes. Every movement of his bound arms and legs cause his muscles to ripple. This boy is going to be so much fun to watch struggle, strain and suffer. Rope man J.J. slowly undresses him, exposing, then stroking, then beating Nikolai�s abs and nipples, before attacking them with clothespins. Then J.J. rips off the wrestler�s shorts. Look, a cock ring! That calls for attaching a dozen more clothespins to his cock and balls.

Duration: 22:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 506.4 MB
Download Nikolai�s abs and nipples

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

This stud has that classic mesomorph body
eecf754eae87de12eb46e080aaab2af8.jpg

If you liked Mark�s chest, abs and cock, you are going to like his back and ass. This stud has that classic mesomorph body, naturally lean, with a narrow waist and broad shoulders, one of those guys who seems effortlessly perfect. Now he is paying for his beauty, displayed like a piece of meat, roped against a concrete pillar wearing nothing but sexy briefs. First, rope man J.J. caresses his stud�s well muscled back, then he whips it. Naturally, J.J. repeats the process with Mark�s lovely ass

Duration: 14:05

File size: 318.9 MB
Download This stud has that classic mesomorph body

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Jolie Rain's Test - Part 3
f7722fec92f1ae8f6718480e58451154.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Jolie has already experienced a big black ballgag, now lets see how she handles a cleave gag. I apply a tight ace bandage cleave gag, complete with black tape wrapped over the top. I then spend a bit of time slapping and manhandling her bound tits. I bind her elbows and continue binding and cinching her upper body and arms. After a while, I remove her cleave gag. I then continue roping her. When she's ready for her hogtie, I apply her last gag. She's already experienced, a ballgag, and a cleave gag. She now gets her mouth stuffed and taped. I put her on the floor and hogtie her. She spends a little time on her stomach and bound tits, before I roll her on her side. She stays on her side for a bit before I return. You can see the relief on her face when she is freed from the hogtie. I then remove her gag and the clip ends

Duration: 20:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 446.5 MB
Download Jolie Rain's Test - Part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Ian cry out in pain and flex seductively
1276952e06df8698ec3549f998022d65.jpg

College boy Ian is such a young stud, his wide shoulders tapering down to a lean waist, his narrow hips ripening into a bulbous ass. He is completely naked, roped facing a concrete pillar at his wrists and ankles, his entire body exposed and vulnerable, from the nape of his neck to the top of his feet. Rope man J.J. gropes the boy�s muscular back and ass, then whips them with his mini-bullwhip, which may not snap loudly, but leaves some very nasty welts, making Ian cry out in pain and flex seductively. Then J.J. tortures those whip marks with the pinwheel, and Ian puts on a little roped-bondage show for us, sticking out his ass, squirming and flexing even more seductively

Duration: 17:21

File size: 392.6 MB
Download Ian cry out in pain and flex seductively

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Bradley squeals like a bitch
cad6328c3aef8af03c87f75c90d71b86.jpg

Bradley remains roped to the wall, but now he has a chair between his legs with a little something special on it: the �boi-seat,� with its steel ball just below Bradley�s asshole. Conveniently, the boy is wearing assless briefs made just for the occasion. string man J.J. pushes down on Bradley�s shoulders, making him down on the steel shaft. Bradley squeals like a bitch but takes to cold steel up his ass. J.J. the kid to fuck himself over and over then ropes Bradley�s ankles to the sides of the chair, keeping him permanently impaled. Steel nipple clips add to his pain. Still, the teenager gets hard.

Duration: 16:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps

File size: 370.6 MB
Download Bradley squeals like a bitch

Fileboom Premium Account