Gagging Obsession

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by VeryInteresting, Jan 15, 2011.

1. VeryInteresting

VeryInteresting New Member

I seem to have a love for gags. I like when I wear them. I like when my girlfriend wears them. We are learning a little more about breathing play so we stay safe. Lately she has been gagging me a then wrapping plastic wrap around my face taking her time to poke two nose holes with each pass. What are your opinions on some great gags? Either from personal experience or maybe just something cool you saw online.
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Tie-guy

Tie-guy New Member

I'm rather boring, I like the good ol' ineffective cleave gag with the more effective stuffing. Other types of gags i.e. tape and ball don't do it for me. I'm also a fan of panty gagging but I've only done that a few time to a previous partner.
  3. VeryInteresting

I like where your heads at. The cleave gag is one of the best to muzzle sound. Its easy too. I like to use a cleave or ball gag with tape. Just to make sure its extra secure and she cant push it out. So hot!
  4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

It's cool that you're interested in gags, but make sure you understand the health risks involved. Standard gags aren't too risky as long as you take precautions against choking. But the wrapping your head in plastic wrap move you over into the category of breath control, which is hazardous and definitely edge play. As long as you're not tied and can remove the wrap if you have trouble breathing, you're probably not at much risk. But tied up with plastic wrap around your head is actually one of the most common ways that people get killed in bdsm. So do some research to know where the risks in this play are.
  5. VeryInteresting

Thanks Sebastian. This is good advice. We have been working on our breath play and taking the right safety precautions. We bought a pair of medical scissors and practiced quick removal many times. The scissors work best starting at the back of the neck cutting upward. This works best on a sub with short hair or a shaved head. The scissors may not cut skin but it will cut hair. Thanks for the tip.
  6. Coulrophilia

Coulrophilia New Member

Loving the plastic wrap idea, Not only fun but cheap!

Anyone know of any other cheap DIY breathe play/gag equipment?
  7. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

Yea.. lots of fun. I like it too.

Just know what you're doing, read up on what the effects are to your sub.

The advice given on this forum on breath play (to read and understand it) is not just on lack of breath but lack of oxygen. This is what generates PVC's.

Remember guys, breath play (including gag go-wrong), is the number two cause of death in our world. Not just from suffocation, but choking on vomit, heart attack and broken necks.

Number 1 is autoerotic asphyxiation
  8. taraserv

taraserv Active Member

I like tight OTN gags...

9. RopeRanger

RopeRanger Member

I prefer the cleave gag with a knot tie in the middle.
  10. Gunnard

Gunnard New Member

nope, doesn't do it for me
  11. GTG123

GTG123 Active Member

Gags are awesome!!! Especially if it is some kind of tape slapped over a girl's loud mouth to keep her used panties inside her mouth! ;)
  12. I like that sort of gag especially if i was made to cum in then before having them inserted into my mouth to keep me quite :p
  13. chronic urge

chronic urge New Member

The ball gag seems to work the best, as far as I have seen. But dont forget to let the girl breath well enough for the whole thing to work correctly!
  14. goldering

goldering Active Member

nada try with his girlfriend and
  15. zseefv

zseefv New Member

For me it is just beautifully look, women who can't talk only look helpless.