Full Exclusive BDSM Movies!(dayly updates)

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Insatiable Hunger

Title: Insatiable Hunger

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:59:08
Resolution: 640x360
File Size: 893 MB

Tie her up and spank her ass is all she ever fantasizes about. Sea J has turned into quite the little pain slut. She eats pain like candy and turns it into pleasure. This sexy raven haired beauty will rock your world. Sea J. asks for more and never says never¦ Sea J's orgasms are long, hard, deep and to numerous to count. Whether in bondage or while being caned Sea J. cums like few I've ever seen before.

Download:
Insatiable_Hunger.part1.rar
Insatiable_Hunger.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Black1982.

Intense Fetish 863

Title: Intense Fetish 863

Duration: 01:21:06
Resolution: 640x480
File Size: 660 MB

Trish is young, tender and willing to do anything for her master. While hanging helpless and in a leather hood she is given a severe caning. Her fear of electricity is then exploited. A variety of electrical toys are used on her. When an electrified vibrating dildo is inserted into her pink pussy she wiggles, moans, screams and orgasms over and over again. This special girl gets the special treatment.

Download:
Intense_Fetish_863_A_Cute_Girl_Needs_Training_Too.part1.rar
Intense_Fetish_863_A_Cute_Girl_Needs_Training_Too.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Anal Slut

Title: Anal Slut

Type: MP4
Duration: 01:03:43
Resolution: 640x360
File Size: 961 MB

The long awaited return of Candle Boxxx. This hot little blond may look like the innocent girl next door with her smokin hot ass, perfect tits and pretty face, but don‘t be fooled. Candle is ultra dirty and down for just about anything. This is Candle’s third appearance here on Fetish Nation and we explore Candle’s love of all thing’s anal. Her love of restraint and "yes" we see just how much we can make Candle squirt. I was prepared this time and brought lot’s of extra towels for this one, a bucket and yellow rubber gloves. .

Download:
Anal_Slut.part1.rar
Anal_Slut.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Bobbi Eden In Bondage

Title: Bobbi Eden In Bondage

Duration: 00:50:19
File Size: 761 MB

Poor Bobbi Eden is tied up and all alone. She struggles at her ropes intil Master Cain shows up and the first thing he does is grab a vibrator and forces her to cum. After her orgasm Cain uses a crop on her sensitive pussy. Later she is tied down to a bondage horse with a gag and is spanked, then the vibrator is placed on her again. Cain then switches to a flogger, paddle and lastly a cane. Next Bobbi is bound by leather straps and the master had the vibrator once again making her cum. Finally she lies cuffed to a table as hot wax is poured all over her body.

Download:
Bobbi_Eden_In_Bondage.part1.rar
Bobbi_Eden_In_Bondage.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Petplay

Title: Petplay

Type: AVI
Duration: 01:24:30
Resolution: 512x384
File Size: 699 MB

Featuring: Black Lady, Sklavin Diana

Sie miaut, frisst und putzt sich wie eine Katze. Black Lady setzt sich mit katzenähnlichen Fetisch-Accessoires und ihrer unterwürfigen Körpersprache für alle Petplay–Liebhaber überzeugend in Szene. Das Herrchen genießt die direkte Kontrolle, erzieht sie mit harten Strafmaßnahmen und sexueller Leidenschaft. Willenlos überlässt Sklavin Diana die Verantwortung über ihren zerbrechlichen Körper dem furchteinflößenden Master – harte Ohrfeigen, Spitting, Gertenhiebe und Wachsspiele. Das kopfüber Aufhängen der Sklavin ermöglicht dem triebhaften Herrn die ausgiebige Benutzung ihrer Löcher.

Download:
Petplay.part1.rar
Petplay.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Dana In Chains The Fate Of A Naughty Housewife

Title: Dana In Chains The Fate Of A Naughty Housewife

Duration: 01:32:56
Resolution: 768x576
File Size: 735 MB

Dana is on a hard trip. She wants to go to the limit and gets the thrill in chains. Her sexual life will change after this extreme experience...

Download:
Dana_In_Chains_The_Fate_Of_A_Naughty_Housewife.part1.rar
Dana_In_Chains_The_Fate_Of_A_Naughty_Housewife.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

The Training Of Elena 2

Title: The Training Of Elena 2

Duration: 00:32:59
Resolution: 852x488
File Size: 498 MB

The master is here to continue his training of the very cute Elena. Michael Kahn has a number of ways he plans on going about her continued training. He picks up a stick and starts to beat and tease Elena with it. He also works on her feet subjecting her to some delightful tickle punishment.

Download:
The_Training_Of_Elena_2.part1.rar
The_Training_Of_Elena_2.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Coma

Title: Coma

Duration: 00:35:37
Resolution: 320x240
File Size: 119 MB

An accident leaves a girl in a coma she awakens to find herself in the care of a beautiful woman with the kiss of an angel. Does she know her has she been there before? The girl undergoes a series of challenges, submission a necessity for survival. Bondage and discipline, medical and blood play are all dramatically explored against the urban backdrop of New York City.

Download:
Coma.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

The Training Of Scarlette Week 2 Part 2

Title: The Training Of Scarlette Week 2 Part 2

Duration: 00:40:46
File Size: 615 MB

Well, somehow week 2 didn't seem to be quite as bad as my first week. Daddy T did start my second week of training off with a bang though. Daddy had me chained standing spread eagle in the dungeon and I almost flew away a few times while he was teasing and punishing me. He also started giving me some training in topping girls when we treated my sister slave to a little anal training. There is nothing hotter than an "anal train" let me tell you. Except for hot wax. That was something I've been curious about even before venturing in to the realm of BDSM. I was so glad Daddy T decided to share it with me. It is a bit messy though and it seems I was scrubbing like mad to get the remaining bits of wax up off the floor before Daddy T decided I needed to be punished for not maintaining the dungeon to his satisfaction. Talk about a challenge! Who knew it would be so difficult to scrub a floor, shake a bunny tail and get whacked with a dragon tail whip all at the same time! When Daddy T had to go away for business in the middle of my second week, I was a bit nervous about the prospect of taking care of things on my own, but I think he was pleased when he got back because after spending a glorious afternoon reacquainting himself with this slave's holes, he gave me permission to pleasure myself for him. The experience of putting on a show for him was orgasm inducing all by itself. Overall, it's been another challenging and pleasurable week for me in Daddy T's dungeon. I'm learning that he has high expectations for his slaves but I have never been one that minded having high expectations placed on me. I hope he is as pleased with me as I am with him. It would be my pleasure to be his for a long, long time...Scarlette

Download:
The_Training_Of_Scarlette_Week_2_Part_2.part1.rar
The_Training_Of_Scarlette_Week_2_Part_2.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Last edited: