Full Exclusive BDSM Movies!(dayly updates)

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Adam – Trapped Into Submission

Title: Adam – Trapped Into Submission

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:53:41
Resolution: 640x480
File Size: 788 MB

Adam – Trapped into submission is the brand new CFNM set from the William Higgins studios, and what a set it is. Starring some of the hottest the Czech Republic has to offer, it tells the story of one man who is used and abused by two fully clothed women who know what they want and exactly how to get it. Holding him down the girls threaten him with a beating while slowly stripping him naked. Pleased with what they find, they mount him and make his cock uncontrollably hard. Cuffing his hands he is now helpless and can only succumb to their desires. Contorted into a variety of positions he is their plaything and has no choice but to comply to everything they make him do.

Download:
wjnwuxbi
f9kdpbs3

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Black1982.

The Stacy Doll

Title: The Stacy Doll

Duration: 00:29:44
File Size: 438 MB

Jewell Marceau recently ordered her very own "Stacy Doll" and it has just arrived! Excited by her new sex toy, Jewell proceeds to the bedroom to try it out. The "Stacy Doll" is programmed to make Jewell's kinkiest bondage fantasies come true and even cums with a lifetime guarantee!

Download:
gl8t5hxj
x4fg66bv

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

The Orgasm Bar 23

Title: The Orgasm Bar 23

Duration: 01:48:21
File Size: 1594 MB

I noticed Chloe Parker and Nyssa Nevers were the same height, so I thought I could modify the frame to make two women ride the orgasm bar at once. Nyssa happened to have a double ball gag that she wanted to try out. The dual orgasm bar works perfectly and both women are off on a multi orgasmic ride. This clip ends when they tap out from the double ball gag - but they are far from done. With new gags in place, Nyssa and Chloe scream in orgasm. They eagerly trade a break from their sore pussies for 10 whacks each with my slapper. The hitachi magic wands resume the assault on the helpless women's pussies. I tell them that if they orgasm in unison I will turn off the wands...maybe. Catherine Angel works the orgasm bar for the first 30 minutes with the wand on low, she teases herself, going up on her toes just before cumming, but as her legs tire, the orgasms start. I tighten Catherine Angel's bondage. I tie her sensitive nipples and strap her neck, stretch her legs wider and turn the hitachi on high. Untying her nipples causes a massive orgasm. I repeatedly tease her nipples to force an orgasm then tickle her at the height of each orgasm until time runs out.

Download:
512bf0cae2624
512bf10b222e9

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Forced Orgasms 35

Title: Forced Orgasms 35

Duration: 01:05:20
File Size: 956 MB

Crystal Frost is one of our favorite models for many reasons. Young. Blond. Sweet. Sexy. Horny. Playful. Loves to cum in bondage. Thanks to my friends at Tengew Leather, we have a new toy for Crystal to try out. A beautiful leather belt with a crotch strap fits Crystal's hips like a glove. It holds in the pocket rocket. It also has a special strap to attach her favorite toy.. the massager! I fit it on her while she stand on her toes held up by a noose with spread legs! From standing up, to using the belt for a back arch, to suspended by her wrists, Crystal screams are music to my ears every time she cums. Once she screams, I bring out the flogger and give the whipping to orgasm that I have owed her!

Download:
Forced_Orgasms_35.part1.rar
Forced_Orgasms_35.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

FitBondage 10

Title: FitBondage 10

Duration: 01:38:04
File Size: 1460 MB

Mandy k is slowly bound with leather straps and the frame itself until she is totally helpless. I hang the hitachi magic wand til it barely grazes her pussy. Her muscular body works trying to get at it. She wants it repositioned against her clit, but i know it will make her cum. Lets tease her awhile shall we? Mandy's muscular thighs are trembling as she is on the edge of orgasm, but the wand wont stay still in the right place long enough for her to go over the edge. I love it when a confident, muscular woman begs. Ashlee Chambers plays my new fitness trainer. She comes over to inspect my equipment, dressed in a cut off white tank nearly exposing her massive breasts. I decide its time to show her more than my workout equipment and I lure her into my playroom... bound spread and available, I rip open her top and tease her nipples. Ashlee moans in approval. I tickle her toned legs and ass with feathers. Ashlee moans, grinding her ass against me. The slut wanted to be my pet all along. Ashlee works her toned ass like a stripper as I bring the rope. I tie her legs spread and run a crotchrope thru her shorts covered pussy. The toned fitness trainer balances on her toes, the heels of her tennis shoes off the floor. She works the rope trying to cum as I jerk off

Download:
FitBondage_10.part1.rar
FitBondage_10.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Self Service Sex 3

Title: Self Service Sex 3

Duration: 01:47:19
File Size: 1573 MB

A new twist on the Self Service Sex series. SSS3 delves into a darker side. These girls all love to masturbate - we know that. But do they like to do it tied up? That's right. You will see these girls fuck themselves all bound up. Some with their hands, some with toys and some with machines. They fucking love it. And so will you. Sit back and watch these restrained beauties get off just for you.

Download:
Self_Service_Sex_3.part1.rar
Self_Service_Sex_3.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Bound In The USA

Title: Bound In The USA

Duration: 01:11:59
File Size: 1077 MB

Everyone knows that Jim has a passion for beauty. Bound In The USA takes his fantasy across the world, actually the world comes to Jim Martin. 12 women representing 9 countries. All hot horny and wrapped and packed tightly for easy transport. When you think global... think Bound In The USA.

Download:
Bound_In_The_USA.part1.rar
Bound_In_The_USA.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: