Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

L8NightQ

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have a friend like you.

You like to be tied up. The pain you are putting yourself in is not realized somewhere inside you because you have the ability to remove it at will. You don't feel helpless or forced.

Find a way to tie yourself up, probably best with each leg tied in the bent position. Tie your ankle back to the top of your thigh.

Gag yourself

Make a loop of fabric or rope that hangs around your neck, going half-way down your back and put your hand through it so that it it looks like your arm is in a sling, but behind your back. If it seems loose, then twist it around until it's tight.

Then lay back on your tied arm so you only have one free hand.

I used to talk to my friend on the phone (different cities) and have her do all this, then I told her that the one free hand she had... belonged to me. I'd have her put me on speaker and I would tell the hand what to do to her. Then I would just listen, and give more instructions.

Once she got the hang of it, the sessions would last for hours. She said she felt completely helpless, and her hand somehow became "not hers" until I released it.

I used clothespins, vibrators, a small flogger, a leather flapper, a hair bush, a but plug, sometimes a vibrating egg (inside) and, of course, a dildo.

The sounds that came from her muffled mouth were.... well, it sounded like it worked very well.
We've both moved on, but last time we talked she told me that I still tie her up and abuse her from time to time.

Hope this helps. It's a little harder to write than it was to talk her thru it.
If you try it, please let me know how it goes.

The tie is not that important, as long as you are tied up with one hand free. It would be just as easy to tie yourself to a chair, desk, or a table, just not something that can fall over on you, and something that you can use your free hand to release the tie when you're done. I chose an area where she could fall asleep after, and just clean up in the morning.

By the way... please don't tie a rope around your wrist and loop the rope around your throat. It's not the best thing to do while you're alone and pinned down and I can't help you over the phone if you start to pass out. I'd like to hear from you again!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I had always wanted to try self bondage, but never had the courage to. I heard the best way to was freeze a handcuff key in an ice cube and take it out right before you cuff yourself. That way you are helpless until the ice melts enough.
A fantasy I have (written on my fantasy notepad for my wife) is to freeze a key halfway down a tall glass, best done tied from above with fishing line. Then I am tied and given the frozen key. I have to lick or hold it against my body to melt it faster if I want to.

For self bondage its best to use a small ice cube and not cuff yourself to something for safety reasons.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account