Friendly Doms

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I don't know much about the BDSM scene but I noticed that most of time Dom's are depicted/described as having this real cold expression, barking orders at their subs, and generally acting as if they resent the sub.

Most Doms are not evil sadistic sociopaths. They just roleplay one.

Or to say it in today speak: "BDSM is primarily cosplay LARPing. Any similarity to human trafficking or actual cruel and unusual punishment is intended purely for entertainment purposes and do not reflect the actual moral values or lifestyle of the participants."

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Death

I'm definitely the friendly type of dom. While I'd be very stern towards my slave, often, I'd treat her extremely well, otherwise... I'd even consider myself to finish her raising, and she'd obviously feel the same. I'd punish her harshly at times, but only in order to make her the best slave possible... my perfect little girl.

My ex that I don't really want to talk about actually called me daddy, a few times... I liked it, but I'd never refer to myself, that way. I was actually, in a way, going to be her replacement "dad" in a way... he was a horrible man and I wanted her to see me as his replacement. But yeah, that whole thing went down the drain through her destructive behaviour... whatever, though. -_-

If I ever find my real true love, I'd never see myself as a true likeness to a dad to her, and I couldn't have her see it that way, either. But in a way, I would kind of be a parent to her, and I would raise her and take care of her... and she'd always be my little girl.... never quite a full adult in my eyes.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sub4Life

My Master is very caring and gentle. When I displease him my punishments can be brutal, but as long as I am good and I obey him, he is very kind. He could Kind of fit the mold of a Daddy dom, without being a daddy dom. If that mades sense . :/ I call him daddy sometimes, but more in a teasing way, or in a way to just show his power over me. Not that I am pretending he is myreal dad.

He is only truley cruel or mean when we are playing.

Fileboom Premium Account

WmaGuy

I never really thought of the "Daddy-Dom" moniker, but I suppose that closely describes me. I had an ex describe me as: "A gentle Dom" - describing my demeanor. I have seem videos of some of the stereotypical Doms and honestly - they make me cringe a bit. I don't begrudge them their demeanor - or the subs who are into it, but that's just not me. I'm quiet, but stern when I need to be. We may have an "intense" session together, but I will do things like draw a bath, undress my sub, then carry her to the candlelit tub, give her a massage, fix her a drink or snack, feed her, or just curl up by the fire...Thus far, I have not run into anyone who requests the harsher - more humiliating side of BDSM and I suppose if I did, I'd have to reach very far outside myself to accommodate....It's just not a part of who I am as a person and not how I like to behave behind closed doors...

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

I find this interesting. It's been observed that male subs generally like humiliation more than female subs do, and I think we're seeing that to some extent here. Among gay men, from what I have seen, there tends to be more interest in harsher domination, although there is certainly a gay daddy-dom element out there. Certainly being harsh appeals to me a good deal.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

+1 IF
For me the Daddy aspect is simply another way to express authority, control and power. I also find the idea of being 'taught' a huge turn on and that works perfectly with a Daddy scenario. For me I can really enjoy this sort of play because I don't have any real life 'daddy' issues.
Oh, and who doesn't like to hear that they are a 'good girl'?:D

Fileboom Premium Account