Fresh FemDom movies(Strap-On, Humiliating, Facesitting and more) [Daily Updates]

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Die Abrichtung meiner Sklavensau. Straightening out my Slave.

The humiliation of my slave moves into the next round. He receives my "salty sparklig wine" en masse and he may lick the sweat from my armpits. I extinguish my cigarette on his tongue. Now its time for ice-cream served directly from my feet with my saliva for dessert. A real feast for my slave.

Download's:
abrichtung2-1-4.rar - 730.2 Mb
abrichtung2-5-7.rar - 486.3 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Double Trouble: Zwei Fauste im Darm / Two Fists to the Hilt

Be the witness as I extend the limits of my anal slave inch by inch. Watch me bore my “big black one†into his intestine as far as it will go and it doesn't stop there. I also give him a size XXL analplug. To finish off I shove two fists in him simultaneously. This is one day that my anal slave won't forget for a long time. With mega toys in the record books! In a word: ANAL EXTREME

Download:
two_fists_hilt-1-4.rar - 649.1 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Die Abrichtung meines Ehegatten / Education of a Husband

My marriage slave knows that when he married me he agreed to obey me unconditionally. Along with its normal marital duties I give it the pleasure of attending to my magnificent behind whenever I allow. After misbehaving this morning I punish him by making him wear a collar and leash, putting a gag in his mouth and spanking him with one of my favorite whips. And that is only the beginning..

Download's
education-husband1-3.rar - 639.3 Mb
education-husband4-6.rar - 532.4 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Miami Jeans Bitches

Great weather and hot 501-Jeans… My friend Alysha and I are being bothered by a television engineer while pleasing each other in the hotel room. He may lick our feet and serve us as a human ashtray. After that he gets used as a human toilet and he has to swallow liters of our divine liquids. Then he gets a nice gag with a dildo on it and wearing that, he has to pleasure my friend. But my friend never gets enough and so I ram my Strap-on into her hungry ass while our slave has to watch the scene. Being tied up he is looking forward to his forced milking...

Download:
miamijeansbitches1-3.rar - 702.1 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

The Money-Queen on Sweden Visit

I have arrived at the airport of Stockholm and I am waiting for my money slave to no purpose. As he tries to resist signing his slavery contract, his money Queen gets really angry. He gets humiliated, receives hard face slaps, gets spitted on and tortured by an electronic device on his testicles. With my beautiful butt I am taking his breath away while breaking all his resistance. After he has signed the contract I still see no reason to let him go. A day that my Swedish money slave will never forget.

Download's:

money-queen1.rar - 530.8 Mb
money-queen2.rar - 441.3 Mb
money-queen3.rar - 409.0 Mb
money-queen4-5.rar - 367.6 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Latex Torture

The butler undergoes a true nightmare: Bondage, CBT and defloration of his slut hole are just the beginning. He has to experience the worst drowning and suffocation panics followed by severe flogging and an electric shock on his useless balls as well as a urethra torture. The godlike butt of the Baronessa averts any annoying screams of the victim. Baronessa di Rivera and Miss Emelie Bentley know no bounds here!

Download's:
part1.rar - 696.1 Mb
part2.rar - 555.5 Mb
part3.rar - 463.0 Mb
part4.rar - 616.1 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Just one single letter leads to some devastating events. Baronessa di Rivera and her friend Soraya are changing their slave Michael into the swallow bitch Michaela. With their glutton strap-ons the fresh sissy is trained to become an abulic whore. The now useless slavedick is getting a hard punishment before he gets plugged to a milking machine. Hard slaps from both Mistresses are getting him the rest. Because Michaela is very stupid, she gets tied to the punishment bench where she receives an incredible golden shower that only real swallow bitches of Baronessa receive...

Download's:
part1.rar - 435.0 Mb
part2.rar - 472.9 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Face and Ass Fucked

Goddess Brianna and Jaylnn Fox have a blast pumping their slut full of dick. Brianna bends the bitch over with a strap on as Jaylynn rides the dildo that has been strapped to his face. Brianna gives the slut 10" hard inches, making him beg for each one. This is such a turn on for Jaylnn, she demands the slut worship her pussy until his face is dripping with her cum.

Featuring Mistresses: Goddess Brianna, Jaylnn Fox
High Def WMV
Length: 5 minutes, 56 seconds

Download: faceandassfucked.rar

Fileboom Premium Account