Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

[Double Domination, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting] THE MEAN GIRLS - Ballbusting Slave To His Knees. Starring Princess Aria and Princess Bella

Princess Bella and Princess Aria are looking incredibly sexy in their outfits and are ready to have some fun ballbusting one of the slaves. Princess Bella starts off with full force kicks right from the beginning. There is no easing into anything with Princess Bella when it comes to ballbusting. Before long Princess Bella�s powerful ball kicks have collapsed the slave to his knees. Princess Aria tells Princess Bella, �You really know how to bring guys to their knees. I�m so glad I have you as my mentor.� Princess Aria�s turn is next and since she�s the new girl around Mean Girl Manor she�s still working on improving her ballbusting technique and is glad to have the extra practice time. �I�m getting so much ballbusting practice in I�m probably going to become an expert,� says Princess Aria as she continues kicking the slave in the balls. Goddess Rodea (off camera) shouts to the Princesses to bring the slave down to his knees! Princess Bella and Princess Aria respond with a flurry of kicks bringing the slave to the ground. The slaves only respite from the onslaught of ball kicks he�s receiving is when he down on his knees groveling and kissing their boots before ultimately being ordered to stand back up again and submit his batter balls to even more kicks.

I like how the slave is getting kicked in the balls basically just so Princess Aria can get more ballbusting practice in. And she in turn will use the ballbusting skills she develops to dominate and control even more slaves! It�s exactly how things should be! Also, you can tell that Princess Aria is going to be a great ballbuster. She already has great technique using her left and right feet interchangeably so there�s almost no pause between kicks. The second the toe of her right boot touches the ground the left boot is already on its way up to deliver another kick. This allows her to deliver a rapid fire series of kicks that�s sure to be the cause of a lot of suffering in slave�s balls going forward. I really enjoyed seeing a new ballbusting star in the making in this clip. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it a "9."

CATEGORIES: BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: KICKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION

Keywords: princess aria, princess bella

<!--more-->File Name : [Double Domination, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting] THE MEAN GIRLS - Ballbusting Slave To His Knees. Starring Princess Aria and Princess Bella.mp4
Runtime: 00:09:34
Video Size: 78.0 MB
Resolution: 720?406

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 77.96 MB
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

[Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting] Ballbusting World � Pervy Plumber Gets His Balls Busted. Starring Chloe

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chloe, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

<!--more-->File Name : [Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting] Ballbusting World � Pervy Plumber Gets His Balls Busted. Starring Chloe.mp4
Runtime: 00:16:40
Video Size: 383 MB
Resolution: 1024?576

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 382.92 MB
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

gastroljor1986

[Smother, Cigarette, Bondage Male] Mistress Iside - SMOTHER AND CIGARETTE SMOKE [Femdom 2018]

I have in my mind a cruel method of for this slave hahahahahahahha. Today I really want to play with his lungs, a truly sadistic game to slowly bring him to the limits of the most total . To prepare him I decided to place his useless body on my medieval table. This is a very special and antique manufacturing table. In the distant past it was used as a means of torture. It allows you to pull hands and feet with large ropes and to keep the ligaments and joints of the slave's shoulders and ankles in continuous traction, keeping him in a continuous torture during all the time. But this is not enough for me, today what I can say, I feel particularly demanding and sadistically inspired towards something truly cruel. The slave on this table, in this painful position must now undergo a long choking session with a very special method, stifled not only by my cruel hands that will completely cover his nose and mouth without letting in even a single thread air but also from the smoke of my cigarette that will serve to fill his lungs while I suffocate him until they burst. hahahahhahahah If this slave wants to take a breath, my smoke will be the only thing he will be allowed to breathe and he will receive it directly from my mouth. The game that I have in my mind for him is very dangerous but I love to play with slave�s life, I love to feel strong adrenaline and during my choking sessions I like to see the eyes of the slave who become red for the effort of wanting breathe and lips that slowly turn purple with continued lack of oxygen. When a slave is under my hands he never knows what can happen to him. Do you really believe that video it�s just this? hahahahahha you're wrong, you don�t know my unlimited sadistic fantasy because the hot tip of my cigarette could be a fatal surprise that will leave you breathless and it's not just to say hahahhahahah

Category: SMOTHER

Related Categories: HAND OVER MOUTH, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, EXECUTRIX

Keywords: mistress iside, domina iside, padrona iside, iside, smother, hand over mouth, female domination, femdom, domination, smoking, cigarette, sensual domination, female supremacy, beautiful mistress, mistress iside clips4sale

<!--more-->File Name : [Smother, Cigarette, Bondage Male] Mistress Iside - SMOTHER AND CIGARETTE SMOKE [Femdom 2018].mp4
Runtime: 00:11:27
Video Size: 895 MB
Resolution: 1920?1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 895.48 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

[Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking] CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM � Disgusting punishment. Starring Mistress Darkness [Femdom 2018]

Mistress Darkness though about something really disgusting to torture her slave with. First she pours some whipped cream on her smooth legs and makes him lick that. It's nice and delicious. But then she suddenly pushes his face in the whipped cream and then she forces some into his mouth and on in his eyey and his entire face. But then comes the disgusting part, she breaks some eggs on his body and smears them all over him with her feet before she forces her toes into his mouth.

Features: foot domination, foot worship, humiliation, female domination

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, BDSM, FOOT FETISH

Keywords: lady darkness, domina amazon, elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination, unusual, bdsm, foot worship, humiliation

<!--more-->File Name : [Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking] CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM � Disgusting punishment. Starring Mistress Darkness [Femdom 2018].mp4
Runtime: 00:09:22
Video Size: 90.8 MB
Resolution: 1280?720

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 90.77 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

[Triple Domination, Chloe] Ballbusting World � Outdoor Ballbusting Test. Starring Nikki, Chloe and Cate

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Outdoors, Nikki Whiplash, Triple Domination, Chloe, Cate, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

<!--more-->File Name : [Triple Domination, Chloe] Ballbusting World � Outdoor Ballbusting Test. Starring Nikki, Chloe and Cate.mp4
Runtime: 00:14:23
Video Size: 330 MB
Resolution: 1024?576

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 330.12 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

[Boot Domination, Boot Worship, Bootlicking] ClubDom � At Jean�s Boots. Starring Jean Bardot

The pathetic slave is not worthy of Jean Bardot. He is barely worthy to be in the same room as her. Lucky for him, she is allowing him to serve her today and he must entertain her by worshipping her perfect boots. The slave is instructed to lick every single inch of Jean�s sexy boots n he is afraid to do a bad job. It gets him horny thinking about how privileged he is to have his tongue on her body through her boot, but he also knows he is destined to be a slave.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Cumshot, Milking, Sperm, Cum Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Cum Swallowing, ClubDom, Boots, Jean Bardot, Latex, Rubber, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Boot Worship, Bootlicking

<!--more-->File Name : [Boot Domination, Boot Worship, Bootlicking] ClubDom � At Jean�s Boots. Starring Jean Bardot.mp4
Runtime: 00:06:19
Video Size: 912 MB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 911.95 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

[Soles, Foot Worship, Foot Licking] CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM � Tender sole licks. Starring Mistress Bonnie [Femdom 2018]

This is one of the best kind of relaxation for Mistress Bonnie, when she can browse through her phone in peace and her slave busy licking her soft soles from her heels to her toes. She has nothing to do with him, only enjoy the sensation of his wet and hot tongue as it glides smoothly up and down her soles, while he closes his eyes and tenderly holds her feet in his hands.

Features: foot worship, foot fetish, soles, sole licking, toe sucking, female domination

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: SOLE LICKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FETISH, SOLES

Keywords: lady bonnie, domina amazon, elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination, unusual, bdsm, foot worship, foot fetish, sole licking

<!--more-->File Name : [Soles, Foot Worship, Foot Licking] CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM � Tender sole licks. Starring Mistress Bonnie [Femdom 2018].mp4
Runtime: 00:11:58
Video Size: 123 MB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 122.83 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

[Crushing, Humiliation, Degradation] Femme Fatale Films � Broken � Complete Film. Starring Mistress Heather and Lady Victoria Valente

The dungeon cleaner makes a grave mistake in thinking he can mess about with some toy trucks, when he is supposed to be cleaning the dungeon floor! Caught in the act, the two cruel Dommes, mercilessly destroy his favourite things, crushing n stomping on them with their boots, then watch him cry n plead for mercy. All he gets for his begging are brutal face slaps with leather gloved hands and the invitation to kiss and lick the very boots that`ve caused him so much distress.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Faceslapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Face Slapping, FemmeFataleFilms, Lady Victoria Valente, Victoria Valente, Heather, Mistress Heather, Mistress, Gloves, Object Crush, Crushing, Humiliation, Degradation

<!--more-->File Name : [Crushing, Humiliation, Degradation] Femme Fatale Films � Broken � Complete Film. Starring Mistress Heather and Lady Victoria Valente.mp4
Runtime: 00:10:55
Video Size: 162 MB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 161.79 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

[Ass Fetish, Maryan Red, Facesitting] MaryanRed - Facesitting Loser Cuckold Husband [Femdom 2018]

You are my cuckold husband and I love to use you as a chair. I like to put my full weight on your face. I don�t care if you need to take a breath. I decide if you get to breathe or not! I laugh at you as you gasp for air! After crushing your face with my butt I make you sniff my ass. This stink is all you deserve! You will never get to fuck me, you are just a chair! You are such a fucking loser, that you got used to be in this position. You love to be under me, smelling my sweaty asshole and feeling my pussy get wet. You are so in luck today, cause I want you to stick your tongue out and lick my butthole clean!

You know what? I think you are enjoying this too much! I order you to lick my clit so I can get some fun too! Make my pussy all wet! Remember that after you will lick my ass and pussy clean I am gonna go out to see my lover and fuck him! I want you to be frustrated all the time! Don't you wish you could make love to your wife? Haha, you can�t!!

This clip was shot with 2 cameras so you get 2 different angles.

Category: FACE SITTING

Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION

Keywords: face sitting, face smothering, ass smothering, ass crush, face crush, ass sniffing, ass licking, maryan red, maryanred, husband humiliation, subclip, boyfriend torture, laughing, cuckold husband, ass humiliation

<!--more-->File Name : [Ass Fetish, Maryan Red, Facesitting] MaryanRed - Facesitting Loser Cuckold Husband [Femdom 2018].mp4
Runtime: 00:09:59
Video Size: 487 MB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 486.74 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

[Ass Fetish, Facesitting, Facesit] Tiny Chaste � Face Rider

Dominatrix Lux wants to ride my face. What she wants, she takes. Starting in her jeans, she grinds her crotch against my nose, lips and chin. That isn�t good enough, so the jeans come off n she grinds her thong against them until she orgasms. It doesn�t take long since she is a rough rider. She nearly broke my nose with the pressure. Chastity slaves deserve pain, not pleasure while pleasing their key holder.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Lux, Key Holder, Goddess Lux, Ass Fetish, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sitting, Face Sit

<!--more-->File Name : [Ass Fetish, Facesitting, Facesit] Tiny Chaste � Face Rider.mp4
Runtime: 00:03:32
Video Size: 118 MB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 118.20 MB

Fileboom Premium Account