Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Femme Fatale Films � Feisty Feet. Starring Ella Kross

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemmeFataleFilms, Ella Kross, Latex, Rubber, Trampling, Ball Abuse, Trample, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

<!--more-->File Name : Femme Fatale Films � Feisty Feet. Starring Ella Kross.mp4
Runtime: 00:18:08
Video Size: 293 MB
Resolution: 1280?720

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 293.46 MB
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

Ballbusting World � Ballbusting Fitness. Starring Araneae

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Araneae, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

mp4
720*576
464 mb
20 min

+10% Days Premium Promo Code From Keep2Share

Share Button
Who Owns You?
GarryFebruary 19, 2018No Comments
Who Owns You?

Looking more pretty than ever, her lean body gaining muscle, Goddess Amadahy locks on to the human pain cushion, Chad. She taunts him in a throatscissors for his grey hair, asking him a question he can�t answer because her adductors are crushing his windpipe. Amadahy is an outstanding athlete, showing off her flexibility and power in a rear naked choke, leaning back as Chad hangs on and taps. She cinches on the hold, making Chad cough hard. Another throatscissors from the supreme domme whose swimmer legs crush Chad, turning him purple n making him gag. A bodyscissors. �I wanna feel if I can crack your ribs yet,� says the girl with 1 of the most devestating bodyscissors anywhere. She gets him in a hammer lock and puts her knee on his neck like a cop. She unties his belt n uses it for leverage in a front headscissors with HOM. A figure four headscissors, a guillotine leg choke that shows off the athlete�s perfectly cut quad. Goddess Amadahy�s legs control much of the action here, throatscissors after throatscissors � more straight headscissors � then the hard drop of her legs onto his neck as Amadahy makes karate noises and laughs a wicked laugh finally snapping her ankles together. She front facesits him, then has tall girl Mishka come over to help hurt his ribs. Amadahy slaps him in the face while her friend crushes his ribs, then The Goddess locks him in a reverse headscissors. She pours on a throatscissors while Mishka pins him. They verbally and physcially humiliate him. Amadahy makes him clean the bottom of her foot with his tongue then forces him to open his mouth for a brutal foot gag in which she holds his nose and forces from him gagging sounds. An armbar by Goddess almost snaps Chad�s arm at the elbow. �Don�t break my arm, please Goddess!� Mishka chimes in, telling him �Just a little bit of pressure and it�s going to be broken,� then panics him by sitting her curvy, 5�10� frame on his chest and pressing down � HOM, as Amadahy�s legs constrict. �Destroy that little bitch,� Mishka says with Amadahy tying Chad up in her arms and legs as he goes blue.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Scissor, Scissorhold, Foot Gagging, Dual Domination, Mishka, Double Domination, Amadahy, Young Mistress, Smothering, Smother

<!--more-->File Name : Ballbusting World � Ballbusting Fitness. Starring Araneae.mp4
Runtime: 00:20:50
Video Size: 465 MB
Resolution: 720?576

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 464.83 MB
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

gastroljor1986

Mistress_Trish - Scratching Compilation 2016

Get a good sample of Mistress Trishs scratching videos from 2016 for a great deal of 50% discounted price (35 minutes for $18.99). Videos included are: *Violently Scratched Until he Begs for Mercy, Clawed Raw, Getting Under His Skin: Part I: Scratched Raw, Getting Under His Skin: Part II: Cock And Ball Flaying, Having An Impact And Making Her Mark: Part I: Shredded, and Tearing Up His Flesh: Part I: Scratched Raw.

Category: SCRATCHING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FINGER NAIL FETISH, CBT

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress_Trish - Scratching Compilation 2016.mp4
Runtime: 00:34:48
Video Size: 442 MB
Resolution: 640?480

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 442.07 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Fighting Dolls � FD0126 David Vs Chrissie

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Wrestling, Catfight, Mixed Wrestling, Topless, Nude, Erotic

<!--more-->File Name : Fighting Dolls � FD0126 David Vs Chrissie.mp4
Runtime: 00:17:36
Video Size: 252 MB
Resolution: 720?406

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 251.79 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Leggy Ball Busters - Giddy All. Starring PrincessK

Parts one through five combined in this discounted clip. 38 minutes of PrincessK in a bikini happily working over her bound victim with kicks, knees, flogging, and some teasing. If the file size is too large, try one of our other options:

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: CBT, BONDAGE MALE, BIKINI, BDSM, FLOGGING

Keywords: princessk, giddy

<!--more-->File Name : Leggy Ball Busters - Giddy All. Starring PrincessK.mp4
Runtime: 00:38:00
Video Size: 1.48 GB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 1.48 GB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Jennifer and Mia - Pig Gets its Balls Kicked

The girls are having fun kicking the pigs balls. The pig strokes his cock and the girls kick its balls. It is so funny. Mia kicks as hard as she can. Jennifer kicks as hard as she can. The pig strokes and the girls kick. The endless ball kicking has turned it into a pig. The girls will continue kicking until it . (6:52 long)

Clip contains: Jennifer, Mia, ball busting, kicking slaves balls while it is jerking off

<!--more-->File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Jennifer and Mia - Pig Gets its Balls Kicked.mp4
Runtime: 00:06:52
Video Size: 219 MB
Resolution: 1274?720

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 219.42 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix - This One Still Has A Pulse. Starring Domina Ruby

Domina Ruby and I have been abusing slaves all day. Even though this one has taken a lot we aren't quite done with him. Slave gets the ultimate woman handling with ballbusting, ball kneading, smothering and flying buttdrops on his groin. Lots of aggressive ass twerking on his face by Ruby and my buttdrops and hard bounces on his lap pretending to fuck him. Slave couldn't find a friend on Tinder but once he is finished he might join one in my crawl space or garden later...

Related Categories: CBT, SMOTHER, BUTT DROPS, ASS SMOTHERING, DOUBLE DOMINATION
Keywords: eurasianpersuasion.com

<!--more-->File Name : Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix - This One Still Has A Pulse. Starring Domina Ruby.mp4
Runtime: 00:06:33
Video Size: 511 MB
Resolution: 1920?1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 511.23 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Bestfemdom � Get In There. Starring Mistress Lily

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bestfemdom, Mistress Lily, Lily, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

<!--more-->File Name : Bestfemdom � Get In There. Starring Mistress Lily.mp4
Runtime: 00:34:59
Video Size: 784 MB
Resolution: 854?480

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 784.15 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Bratty Babes Own You - Undercover Dom Goddess Amadahy Ultra Stinky Foot Worship. Starring Goddess Amadahy

Goddess Amadahy has decided to let a loser take her out to dinner. Goddess Amadahy sits on the sofa with the loser and he try's to make a move a move on Goddess Amadahy. Goddess Amadahy is furious and decides to let this pos know who she really is. Goddess Amadahy takes off her jacket and underneath is wearing sexy leather dom gear. Goddess Amadahy forces the loser to the ground. Goddess Amadahy explains that she is a goddess and owns pathetic losers like him. Goddess Amadahy informs this loser he will be from here on out be her personal footboy and will be giving her a week payment. The loser cries but Goddess Amadahy is not take no for an answer. Goddess Amadahy unzips her boots and puts her sweaty socked soles in his face. Goddess Amadahy forces him to worship her sweaty socked soles htne peels them off. Goddess Amadahy releas she is wearing ultra worn ultras stinky pantyhose. This loser has no idea that he would not be getting pussy but sweaty feet instead. Goddess Amadahy grinds her stinky feet on his face till he agrees to be her personal foot bitch.Goddess Amadahy then getsd up with his wallet and leaves him with the stench of her nylon soles on his face.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: goddess amadahy, pantyhose, amadahy, boots, socks, stinky, nylons, femdom, findom, worship, foot worship

<!--more-->File Name : Bratty Babes Own You - Undercover Dom Goddess Amadahy Ultra Stinky Foot Worship. Starring Goddess Amadahy.mp4
Runtime: 00:08:09
Video Size: 322 MB
Resolution: 1920?1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 322.10 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

MISTRESS GAIA - DESIGNER JUMBO ASS FUCKING

I'm with my friend, and we are going to have some strapon fun with our slaves ass. He's been fucked before, so we have a slelection of strapons that we're going to use on him. We begin by getting him well lubricated, as we tell him to prepare to have the fuck of his life. As my friend begins fucking his ass with a standard dildo, I also get him to suck on my strapon cock. As I shove it deeper into his throat, I love that gargling sound as he tries to squeal and choke at the same time. We take turns at fucking his ass, giving him some hard slaps of encouragement as he becomes our little strapon pony. Then It's time to make him really suffer. I bring out my huge monster strapon, I love that look of intrepidation in his eyes as I show it to him. I don't think he believes I'm going to use it on his sorry ass. However, he quickly realizes his fate as my friend lubes his ass and prepares it for my huge ass opener. As I stick it in he lets out a squeal and begs for mercy. Not today... I just continue to fuck him harder and harder. Then it's over to my friend, as she also takes a turn with our ass opening monster. We have had a great time, and it been such a pleasure. As we leave him helplessly slumped over the table, our bitch is well and truly broken from our designer jumbo ass fucking...

Category: STRAP-ON

Related Categories: ASS SPREADING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE SUPREMACY

Keywords: gaia, strapon, ass spreading, double domination, femdom, pain, femal domination, ass fetish, humiliation, mistress gaia clips4sale, padrona gaia, female domination, slapping, padrona gaia, domina gaia

<!--more-->File Name : MISTRESS GAIA - DESIGNER JUMBO ASS FUCKING.mp4
Runtime: 00:17:52
Video Size: 229 MB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 228.66 MB

Fileboom Premium Account