Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

CRUEL ENGLISH FEMDOM - WETLOOK WET & MESSY - Full Length. Starring Mistress Evilyne and Governess Ely

It's going to get messy tonight! Mistress Evilyne and Governess Ely have a very special treat for Their special boy. Dessert is good, but it's even better eaten off a Woman's body. Wearing shiny black PVC and wetlook leggings, the Ladies douse Their asses in whipped cream and mousse and make Their slave eat it directly off Their asses. But this is only the beginning. It gets very slippery very quickly. Mistress Evilyne Gives Her slave a food covered foot to suck on and it slides right into his open throat. Things are quickly taking a very gungy turn. It's an ass feast. So much ass, so much delicious dessert, and it all needs to be eaten. Mistress Evilyne and Governess Ely cover Themselves in food and make Their slave bury his face between Their cheeks to lick it off. Things get messier and messier as They dip Their feet in the pudding and the slave licks it off. Food is getting everywhere. it won't be long before the whole scene becomes one sloppy mess. It's all downhill from here. everything is slippery and there's mess everywhere. Mistress Evilyne and Governess Ely decide to fill Their slave's crotch with the rest of the cream and mousse, and things very quickly turn into a wrestling and tickling game, sliding everywhere and with everyone getting completely covered in food!

Category: TICKLING

Keywords: SPANDEX, WRESTLING, SPLOSHING, WET & MESSY, FOOD

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL ENGLISH FEMDOM - WETLOOK WET & MESSY - Full Length. Starring Mistress Evilyne and Governess Ely
Runtime : 00:31:55
File Size : 1.16 GB
Resolution : 1920x1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download file (1.16 GB)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

EMPRESS JENNIFER - Better Ballbusting

Complacency is a bitch and so am I! My slave has been a real disappointment lately. he is getting too lackadaisical for his own good. Especially when it comes to ballbusting. Yes, even My veteran slaves need training now and again. I hate when My slaves revert back into pussies, and it all comes to an end tonight! Im going to fix him right now! Middle of the night or not, he is going to take a BETTER BALLBUSTING. Im going to kick him FASTER, HARDER, LONGER - BETTER. No more stalling and stammering in between kicks. Im not going to tolerate it anymore. He is going to take it better or he is out of My service. Fasten your seatbelts people its going to be a bumpy night LOL.

xoxo
-your EMPRESS

Includes: Extreme Ballbusting - Slave Training - Brat Girl - Corporal Punishment - Female Domination

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, GODDESS WORSHIP, BALL ABUSE

Keywords: jennifer, empress

<!--more-->

File Name : EMPRESS JENNIFER - Better Ballbusting
Runtime : 00:11:32
File Size : 815 MB
Resolution : 720x406

Download file (815.13 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Beating the Arab out of "it"

This last week, I was visited my one of my Arab Slaves and well I was not happy to see the pig gained 30 pounds. This gave me extra reason to beat him extra hard. LOL not that I need a reason besides the fact that he's a Loser, I love treating my pigs like punching bags and beating up these idiots, not only do i get an awesome work out but I get to hear them beg for mercy.

Heres a fun Facts Fempets, I have NO Safewords and I am Merciless

It Pays To Be A Mean Girl!

Pig receives many kicks and punches to his testicles and face whoops !

CATEGORY : BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BOXING, BEATDOWNS, KICKING, EXTREME DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE SLAVE, DESPERATION, BELLY PUNCHING, BRAT GIRLS, BRATTY PRINCESS, BOXING HUMAN BAG, FEMALE SUPREMACY,

Category: BELLY PUNCHING

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, BALL ABUSE, MIXED BOXING

Keywords: ballbusting, cbt, humiliation, female domination, ball punching, belly punching, bratty goddess, extreme domination, latina goddess, men following orders, sub abuse, kicking, kneeling, boot fetish

<!--more-->

File Name : Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Beating the Arab out of "it"
Runtime : 00:06:10
File Size : 505 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Download file (505.35 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Kinky Mistresses - Ballbusting with Susi and Valora. Starring Goddess Valora and Mistress Susi

What great fun, Mistress Susi and amazing Goddes Valora dressed up in sexy outfits with shiny overknee boots and put a piggy mask on this loser, with the plan to torture and kick his balls.How nicely they swell up and he can take quite a bit.The Ladies are having fun and humiliate him

<!--more-->

File Name : Kinky Mistresses - Ballbusting with Susi and Valora. Starring Goddess Valora and Mistress Susi
Runtime : 00:10:29
File Size : 310 MB

Download file (310.27 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Kinky Mistresses - Nipple Torment in Clingfilm. Starring Queen Qandisa

Gorgous Ebony Goddess, Queen Qandisa makes you wish this would be YOU?!
She seduced her slave until he committed to be wrapped in clingfilm, but then she is showing all her sweet evilness. His nipples get sucked with those great nipple suckers, to become extremely big. Making sure there is lots of blood flow to have them really sensitive for teasing and torture

<!--more-->

File Name : Kinky Mistresses - Nipple Torment in Clingfilm. Starring Queen Qandisa
Runtime : 00:14:03
File Size : 416 MB

Download file (415.67 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Merciless Dominas - Filming Slave. Starring Herrin Bestrafung

Slave Niall applied to be a filming slave with Herrin Bestrafung. This is the first scene we filmed on the day. Quite classic female domination carried out by Herrin Bestrafung. She tests the limits of slave Niall, when it comes to pain, while she verbally humiliates her new filming slave. Bondage, nipple clamps, handcuffs, gag and many other interesting devices, used by Herrin Bestrafung in the game of torture. Check out this great scene with two actors that really enjoys what they are doing (or at least the slave enjoyed the idea before the scene started).

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: WHIPPING, SPANKING F/M, BALLGAGGED, VERBAL HUMILIATION, NIPPLE PLAY

Keywords: herrin bestrafung, berlin, 2016, slave niall, the hidden torture farm

<!--more-->

File Name : Merciless Dominas - Filming Slave. Starring Herrin Bestrafung
Runtime : 00:21:02
File Size : 1.50 GB

Download file (1.50 GB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Ass Licking Addict. Starring Mia Malkova

I know your dirty little secret.. you love licking asshole. It is okay, I like it too. How can you resist my perfect round ass? Bury your face in between my ass cheeks and lick! I want you to worship my ass while you stroke your cock. It feels so good having it licked and worshipped.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM POV, ASS WORSHIP, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, JOI

Keywords: mia malkova

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Ass Licking Addict. Starring Mia Malkova
Runtime : 00:11:04
File Size : 938 MB

Download file (938.31 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Groin Pains. Starring Mistress Sabilique

Mistress Sabilique is improving and pushing her slaves ballbusting pain tolerance. She is wearing pointy toed boots that are very painful to be ballbusted with. She perches on her throne and orders the slave to worship the boots she will be abusing him with. Sabilique stops his balls with delight as he whimpers in pain. The cruel Goddess gives him firm kicks to the groin with his only reward being a kiss on her ass. His testes are her property now.

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: sabilique von lux, jay wimp

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Groin Pains. Starring Mistress Sabilique
Runtime : 00:12:27
File Size : 1.03 GB

Download file (1.03 GB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - Used Carpet Prepared For Party Duty. Starring Miss Jasmine

What an honor to be a carpet for one of Miss Jasmine's FemDom parties, but with that honor comes great responsibilities. Imagine the shame if the stupid slave jerked and tossed a guest to the floor while she is enjoying herself walking all over him. That means he must be subjected to constant training, even though he's been trampled and worn out over the years, and who better to train him than the ruthless Miss Jasmine who really is happy to find any excuse to walk all over a slave. Trampling in stiletto's and with fishnet stockinged feet, Jasmine has bound the slaves arms behind his back to avoid him wanting to shift her feet to a more comfortable area. He is there to suffer for her!

Category: TRAMPLING

Related Categories: FISHNETS, ASIAN GODDESS

Keywords: trampling, miss jasmine, stilettos

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - Used Carpet Prepared For Party Duty. Starring Miss Jasmine
Runtime : 00:07:27
File Size : 592 MB

Download file (591.73 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Dirty Dommes - FLOGGED MALE LEATHER SLUT. Starring Fetish Liza

My owned slave needs to have his pain limits tested. After all he has been far too busy for his leather goddess lately, so he must be put in his place again. He hates the suffering of the flesh but he must learn and obey. After I allow him to WORSHIP my leathers for a short time, I tie him up and get his skin warmed up.

Tags: flogging, CP, leather, dungeon, gloves, high heels

<!--more-->

File Name : Dirty Dommes - FLOGGED MALE LEATHER SLUT. Starring Fetish Liza
Runtime : 00:09:42
File Size : 183 MB

Download file (183.34 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account