Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Gentle foot worship. Starring Lady Syla

Lady Syla is wearing her jeans and her leather jacket sitting on a caning bench, while her poor slave is kneeling at her feet. Suddenly she orders her slave to pull of her shoes very gently and lick her gorgeous feet, sexy soles and toes with his warm tongue.

Features: foot worship, foot fetish, soles, barefoot, female domination

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, SOLES, FEMALE DOMINATION, BAREFOOT

Keywords: lady syla, cruel femdom, elegant amazon, humiliation, foot fetish worship

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Gentle foot worship. Starring Lady Syla
Runtime : 00:10:04
File Size : 410 MB
Resolution : 852x480

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download file (410.14 MB)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

Female Worship - My Favorite Kind Of Yoga. Starring Lily

Lily is very much a fan of yoga, doing her vinyasa and downwardquite often. But her favorite kind of yoga involves oral worship of her ass while she performs her morning stretches.

Category: ASS WORSHIP

<!--more-->

File Name : Female Worship - My Favorite Kind Of Yoga. Starring Lily
Runtime : 00:03:46
File Size : 378 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download file (378.48 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

gastroljor1986

Men Are Slaves - My Perfect Little Pet, Part 1. Starring Goddess Belle (1080p)

Goddess Belle has a large stable of male pets, so it's not surprising that she keeps one at her side even when she quietly reads. Aside from being a warm footstool, she also likes to see male obedience by how quietly he sits there ready to please and do anything she wants at a moment's notice, be it play a game of fetch or just massage her feet.

Category: FEMDOM

<!--more-->

File Name : Men Are Slaves - My Perfect Little Pet, Part 1. Starring Goddess Belle (1080p)
Runtime : 00:04:59
File Size : 508 MB

Download file (507.91 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Foot Desire HJ

If you like feet, hand jobs & sensually Dominant women...get this damn vid. Obviously.

Bonus: Cum ON foot...which slave licks off.

Category: HANDJOBS

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, SENSUAL DOMINATION, FOOTJOBS, FEMDOM, FOOT DOMINATION

Keywords: foot fetish, cum eating instruction

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Foot Desire HJ
Runtime : 00:10:41
File Size : 327 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Download file (327.22 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Mouth Gag Dildo Tease

A piece of latex covers my slaves entire gagged mouth, making it impossible for him to get a taste, even though my tempting pussy & ass are right there. I'm literally rubbing his nose in the fact that he doesn't get to taste me. I ride that cock...I ride his face, using him as an object. I love teasing & tormenting my slave! I eventually allow him a release while his nose is pressed against my asshole, as he struggles to breath & the only thing he can smell is my intimate fragrance...

Category: FACE SITTING

Related Categories: ASSHOLE FETISH, DILDO FUCKING, ASS WORSHIP, FEMDOM, HANDJOBS

Keywords: asshole fetish

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Mouth Gag Dildo Tease
Runtime : 00:08:17
File Size : 261 MB

Download file (261.11 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Sissy Slut Cums While Sucking Cock

My sissy slut is being trained to LOVE sucking cock. Part of the brain washing is making her have an orgasm with a cock in her mouth. This is her FIRST TIME cumming while sucking dick! She's not a pro yet as she'll need to learn to suck cock proficiently even when sexually excited. Practice, practice!

Category: FORCED BI

Related Categories: SLUT TRAINING, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, SISSY TRAINING, GAY, SISSY SLUTS

Keywords: crossdressing, gay blowjobs, feminization

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Sissy Slut Cums While Sucking Cock
Runtime : 00:10:35
File Size : 316 MB

Download file (316.48 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita - Obey Nikita - Whimper For My Strap-on

I insist that my bitches learn how to take a decent size strap-on in their fuck-hole, not those pinky size butt plugs most guys seem to think are a "big deal." After I leave my leather hooded slave in the proper fucking position for a while I return to redden its ass a little with my black leather riding crop before I fuck its hole with my big black strap-on. This bitch never shuts up so I shove an inflatable rubber gag in its mouth and cover its eyes so it can focus on the fucking I'm allowing it to receive. Just for fun I make it whimper like a little puppy while I plunge deep inside my property over and over again. When I'm satisfied I make it lick my dildo clean. You didn't think I would be cleaning its ass juice off of it, did you?

Category: STRAP-ON

Related Categories: FEMDOM, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, ANAL, LEATHER

Keywords: mistress nikita

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita - Obey Nikita - Whimper For My Strap-on
Runtime : 00:12:21
File Size : 543 MB

Download file (542.54 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Tangent - Cage Control

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Tangent - Cage Control
Runtime : 00:15:51
File Size : 498 MB

Download file (497.75 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Obey Melanie - Your place at My feet

Take your place where you truely belong. Show Me your devotion to Me. Humble yourself and worship My Goddess Feet!

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Keywords: FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, POV FOOT WORSHIP, CHASTITY, FEMALE DOMINATION

<!--more-->

File Name : Obey Melanie - Your place at My feet
Runtime : 00:10:20
File Size : 372 MB

Download file (371.61 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Subby Girls - Such A Good Little Toy. Starring Belle and Lily

Belle wants to see what Lily's magical little tongue can do. So she peels off those tight shorts that frame her oh so perfectly, lies back on the kitchen table and lets her pet do her thing while she enjoys some oral bliss.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP

<!--more-->

File Name : Subby Girls - Such A Good Little Toy. Starring Belle and Lily
Runtime : 00:03:58
File Size : 417 MB

Download file (417.44 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account