Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Men Are Slaves - The Tale Of Catpig, Part 4. Starring Princess Leya and Goddess Karley

And with this final part, the tale of catpig comes to a close. Humiliation seems like a fitting way to end this tale, and it also makes sense because both Princess Leya and Goddess Karley were not amused with his choice of cake. Now they will make a mess of his cake under their feet, and catpig will feast while the girls laugh at their fully owned male.

Category: HUMILIATION

<!--more-->

File Name : Men Are Slaves - The Tale Of Catpig, Part 4. Starring Princess Leya and Goddess Karley
Runtime : 00:10:03
File Size : 1.01 GB
Resolution : 1920x1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download file (1.01 GB)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Tangent - Bed Head

Facs sitting on a slave told to do what he is told in the bed.

Category: FACE SITTING

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Tangent - Bed Head
Runtime : 00:06:27
File Size : 205 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Download file (204.89 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Eat cum for me

Come a little closer... take a good look at my tight little petite body with luscious 32D breasts and firm round ass. Starring at me can become quite addicting, and the more you stroke to my commands the more obedient you will become. You want to make me happy don't you? I know you crave to be a filthy slut in the bedroom, and I want to help you become the my dirty cum eater.

I want you to stare at my body while you stroke your cock, get yourself very worked up and horny. I know you are completely unable to say no to me when I have you fully aroused. I really want to so you so horny that you will lick the male filth off of your hands just to amuse me. lol Eat that cum for me

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: PETITE, JOI, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: pocket tease, pocket sins

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Eat cum for me
Runtime : 00:08:00
File Size : 657 MB

Download file (656.87 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Mega Bitch Ballbuster. Starring Mistress Raven

Mega bitch Mistress Raven loves nothing more than a pliant submissive to abuse harshly. Today will be one slave's unlucky day! Raven knows very well the way to a slave's destruction is through his balls, and that that is where she will hit him the hardest. Of course her slave wants nothing more than to please her, and she uses his infatuation against him. Hoping to gain a tiny shred of her favor the slave submits to her horrendous ball tortures, but ultimately to no avail. His 'manhood' is subjected to frightening abuse, all for nothing. This is about Mistress Raven's pleasure. Not his.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING

Keywords: raven hart, you will take it

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Mega Bitch Ballbuster. Starring Mistress Raven
Runtime : 00:11:02
File Size : 906 MB

Download file (905.91 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

YOUNG-FEMDOM- Brutal German Girls - Take your fucking hands off. Starring Mistress Jette

Marco has bought a lot for Amateur Mistress Jette. She is satisfied with the job and he gets as
payment a session. But it`s not his day and he try to protect his body with her hands, but this is not successful.

Whipping, Caning, Bootsworship, Faceslapping, Spitting, Nylon Worship, Nipple Torture

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: WHIPPING, CANING, SPITTING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, NYLON ENCASEMENT

Keywords: whipping

<!--more-->

File Name : YOUNG-FEMDOM- Brutal German Girls - Take your fucking hands off. Starring Mistress Jette
Runtime : 00:15:32
File Size : 356 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Download file (355.85 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Ball Busting Chicks - Terms of our marriage

Real nasty and inhuman conditions for a man getting trapped in a marriage like this. That means, staying all time at home, do all the cooking and housework alone while your spouse having fun with her girl friends and fooling around with other men, among other those black muscular men with big sized... Then she let you know in straight, graphic language - some will be shocked and some really be turned on by this - that this marriage will be hell on earth for you: She will lead you around by the ball leash, fucking with black man in your presence with cocks like an elephants penis while she is laughing about your small cock at the same time... she degrades you further and call you a wimp or even worse things... But wait until she reads the last paragraph of your marriage contract, in which is stated that you will be a naked object for her girls parties. Humiliated and sexual abused by all these women. She explains in detail how they kick, grab and beat your bollocks! You are not allowed to complain or go to a hospital even when they double the size of your nut sack... When she likes to see you getting hard she will tease you with her naked body, but without any permission to touch her or to masturbate or to jerk off...

<!--more-->

File Name : Ball Busting Chicks - Terms of our marriage
Runtime : 00:09:25
File Size : 363 MB

Download file (363.35 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Charlotte - Ruined Three Times while in Virtual Reality at The Edging Salon

Charlotte�s got a slave strapped into the chair at the edging salon. The slave�s going to be ruined multiple times today, but it has no idea what�s about to happen. At first, the slave is shown some calming images and sounds. These images relax him and make it easier for the brain reprogramming to sink in. It isn�t long before the soothing images transition into emotionally devastating verbal abuse. The cruelty impacts slave�s subconscious directly while he is in this calm state, gradually removing all of its positive feelings. Charlotte ruins the slave�s first orgasm. After the first ruin, the video loops back into a feed of erotic imagery. The beta male can�t help but get excited looking at all the females it can never have. It�s so easy to ruin them multiple times when they�re this aroused and this deep. Charlotte ruins the slave a second time, then a third. There�s picture in picture throughout most of this clip. The picture in picture shows what the slave is seeing while he�s under. You can hear the verbal humiliation the slave�s hearing, layered with a soft isochoric drone. (11:47 long)

Clip Contains: Charlotte Cross, Three Ruined Orgasms, Female Domination, Handjobs, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Verbal Humiliation, Bondage

Category: RUINED ORGASMS

Related Categories: HANDJOBS, MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MESMERIZE

Keywords: handjobs

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Charlotte - Ruined Three Times while in Virtual Reality at The Edging Salon
Runtime : 00:11:43
File Size : 863 MB

Download file (862.95 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Gwen and Kenzie - Ballbusting Practice Double Feature

Ballbusting is very competitive. Ballbusters practice with their slaves daily to compete at the highest level. This clip show how a single ballbusting slave is often used for practice by multiple girls. He has to stand in place all day, just waiting to be used. Gwen takes her turn and gives the slave 100 kicks. She practices in her sneakers and her leather boots. A few hours later, it�s Kenzie�s turn. Kenzie gets the slave really good. She�s mad that the west coast lost to the east in the last tournament and is taking it out on the equipment. The slave is really battered and bruised by the end of this one. But it doesn�t matter. He�s going to have to stand back up and take it from whichever girl comes to practice with him next. (10:29 long)

Clip Contains: Gwen, Kenzie, Ballbusting, Female Domination, Boot Domination

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT DOMINATION

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Gwen and Kenzie - Ballbusting Practice Double Feature
Runtime : 00:10:23
File Size : 766 MB

Download file (766.44 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Savannah - Bratty Rich Girl makes the help Lick Ass and Smell Farts

Savannah is not very nice to the help, but really, why should she be nice to someone she�s clearly better than? While tidying Miss Savannah�s room, her house servant asks if she needs anything else for the day. Savannah replies that she�d like to have her ass licked. She�s been gassy, and she wants to make sure that all the stink is licked clean off by someone who doesn�t really matter. The servant does as Miss Savannah instructs. He really hates this part of his job. It�s very humiliating. The help licks Miss Savannah�s asshole until it is squeaky clean. Just when he thinks he is finished, she starts farting again! Savannah holds his head and farts right in his face, over and over. He is very disgusted and she is very entertained. More gas means he needs to start licking her clean all over again! Savannah can�t possibly go out in public smelling like farts. Savannah only farts on the servants. When she�s having sex with her boyfriend, she doesn�t want to stink. Savannah�s servant makes such a fuss, over just a little tummy gas. She doesn�t understand why he�s making such a big deal. He�s there to clean, so she�s really only asking him to do his job. (14:52 long)

Clip Contains: Savannah, Farting, Female Domination, Face Sitting, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Brat Girls

Category: FARTING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS LICKING, FACE SITTING, BRAT GIRLS, ASS WORSHIP

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Savannah - Bratty Rich Girl makes the help Lick Ass and Smell Farts
Runtime : 00:14:48
File Size : 1.07 GB

Download file (1.07 GB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - Disgusting Boot Licker. Starring Sexy Princess Lily

Sexy Princess Lily comes in from outside, upset the clouds have covered the sun and put an end to her tanning time. The rain made the ground wet so her boots are wet and dirty so she sits on her throne and lays the soles of the boots across her slaves face who is ordered to lick them clean. You can see the sole going the full length of the sole across his tongue and she tells him, "I made a point of walking in the dirtiest part of the garden." She tells him about all the things she imagines are on her boots but obediently the slave keeps licking. "You are so dirty, is that why you like dirty things?" she asks him. "You're dirt and you love dirt", she adds. The close up angles show you all the grunge going into the slaves mouth. "And no rinsing your mouth the rest of the day, I want that taste in your mouth all day", she says as she continues to degrade him verbally, her disdain clearly on her face. To humiliate him further she tells him to pull out his little pencil dick and rub it and she then gets into some serious small penis humiliation telling him it could never please any woman, the entire time she continues to rub her soles across his face. Lily then kneels on the throne to show the bottom of the boots and tells the slave to get up and continue licking. As a bonus you now get an amazing view of Lily's ass, which is truly a delight. A real man might get up and try to take Lily from behind but not this one, he doesn't even look up because he knows he is not worthy. She then tells him that earlier in the day she had another slave boot fuck her and that his cum is all over the boots as well and the slave has probably now licked it all up. She's so disgusted that she tells him, "If I had 100 slaves, you'd be slave number 100, I'd probably even make you service the other slaves. A couple are do for their monthly release, I'll let you suck them off", she purrs. Near the end she asks the slave a question, his answer makes her laugh but then she leans into the camera and says, "He's so disgusting".

Category: BOOT DOMINATION

Related Categories: BOOT FETISH, SMALL TITS, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION

Keywords: boot worship, princess lily

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - Disgusting Boot Licker. Starring Sexy Princess Lily
Runtime : 00:08:07
File Size : 656 MB

Download file (655.72 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account