Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - Husband Correction. Starring Lady Blackstone

SADO_LADIES_Femdom_Clips_-_Husband_Correction._Starring_Lady_Blackstone.mp4.00000.jpg' />

SADO_LADIES_Femdom_Clips_-_Husband_Correction._Starring_Lady_Blackstone.mp4.00001.jpg' />

SADO_LADIES_Femdom_Clips_-_Husband_Correction._Starring_Lady_Blackstone.mp4.00002.jpg' />

Lady Blackstone's husband is an old guy and maybe it is his age that makes him insubordinate from time to time. In that caes, it is time to visit Mistress Jenna, who is known for her merciless cerrection of such husbands.

And Jenna's philosophy is as simple as males are: Pain! An insubordinate husband needs to be punished without hesitation and without any mercy. That's why everything is prepared for a harsh caning as Lady Blackstone arrives with her husband. There is not much talk. With a strict voice, Jenna bosses the old man and makes him drop off his pants and bow over the punishment bench.

And then she starts her correction program. While his wife sits down in the soft chair and faces the man, Jenna delivers hard strokes to his ass that immerdiately turns into a nice red color. His promises to become a better husband do not help him. Rather, Jenna invites his wife to join her. After a short introduction how to handle the cane, it's now Lady Blackstone's turn. And she really puts all her frustration about his bad behavior into this punishment...

Click here for an amazing and larger picture.

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Related Categories: CANING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, BIG TITS, BDSM

<!--more-->

File Name : SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - Husband Correction. Starring Lady Blackstone
Runtime : 00:06:35
File Size : 240 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download file (240.24 MB)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - Step Dance Under My Whip. Starring Lady Pascal

SADO_LADIES_Femdom_Clips_-_Step_Dance_Under_My_Whip._Starring_Lady_Pascal.mp4.00000.jpg' />

SADO_LADIES_Femdom_Clips_-_Step_Dance_Under_My_Whip._Starring_Lady_Pascal.mp4.00001.jpg' />

SADO_LADIES_Femdom_Clips_-_Step_Dance_Under_My_Whip._Starring_Lady_Pascal.mp4.00002.jpg' />

Lady Pascal smiles at herself as her finger with the long, red polished nails pushes the button and the chain pulls up her slave higher and higher until he can stand on his tiptoes only. Dressed in in ultra hot, black leather, the mean Mistress walks around him.

"What a nice position for a good whipping!", Pascal says while she lets her heavy bullwhip gliding through her fingers. "I want to see you dance on your tiptoes", she says, targets his ass and a second later the bullwhips bits into his ass. Only a few lashes later, the slave starts to jump in pain. Pascal just laughs at him because he looks so funny.

What looks so funny to her is so painful for him. He is only able to stand on his toes but the whip makes him jumping and again and again the cruel lady commands him to return into the right position. He is totally exhausted after a few minutes and Pascal is merciful and lets him down.

But do your really think this leather clad Mistress knows mercy. While she lets him down she says that she wants to see him on all fours, head down, ass up. She walks around him because this was not the end. The whipping really starts now...

Category: WHIPPING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, LEATHER, HIGH HEELS, BDSM

<!--more-->

File Name : SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - Step Dance Under My Whip. Starring Lady Pascal
Runtime : 00:08:15
File Size : 323 MB

Download file (323.11 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - Treat My Feet

SADO_LADIES_Femdom_Clips_-_Treat_My_Feet.mp4.00000.jpg' />

SADO_LADIES_Femdom_Clips_-_Treat_My_Feet.mp4.00001.jpg' />

SADO_LADIES_Femdom_Clips_-_Treat_My_Feet.mp4.00002.jpg' />

Do you know this kind of arrogant business ladies who think they are the most important woman in the world? Lady Faye is such a woman. She returns from a lazy business meeting but she expects her har working slave to treat her feet now. In her world she had such a hard day.

After he has cleaned her shoes with his tongue she simply hisses at him: "Feet!" and immediately he starts to worship her feet. A lot of kisses and with her tongue he massages her feet. She really enjoys that but the dominant part inside her wants to see him under her feet. She wants to see him sniffing the sweat of her feet. So he is ordered to lay down and then she rubs her feet all over his face. What a fun for the mean Mistress...

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM, PANTY FETISH, FOOT FETISH, LEGS

<!--more-->

File Name : SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - Treat My Feet
Runtime : 00:06:28
File Size : 361 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download file (361.28 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - You Want To Become A Movie Slave. Starring Lady Chanel

SADO_LADIES_Femdom_Clips_-_You_Want_To_Become_A_Movie_Slave._Starring_Lady_Chanel.mp4.00000.jpg' />

SADO_LADIES_Femdom_Clips_-_You_Want_To_Become_A_Movie_Slave._Starring_Lady_Chanel.mp4.00001.jpg' />

SADO_LADIES_Femdom_Clips_-_You_Want_To_Become_A_Movie_Slave._Starring_Lady_Chanel.mp4.00002.jpg' />

A lot of slaves want to serve Lady Chanel and want to become one of her movie slave. Only a few are choosen by the arrogant Mistress for a personal meeting where they are whipped very hard. Chanel wants to check if they can stand her cruelty.

This candidate is chained already as the mean lady enters the hall. Chanel wears ultra tight, brown jodhpurs and a tight top that show her stunning shape. In her knee high leather boots she walks closer and faces the new applicant: "So, you want to become a new movie slave?", she asks with a dangerous smile and the boy can see the heavy single tail whip in her hand.

She walks around him and then the test starts. For Chanel it is a test. For the candidate it will turn out into a merciless whipping. More and more red marks appear on his back but Chanel has just begun...

Click here for an amazing and larger picture.

Category: WHIPPING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BDSM, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, JODHPURS, BOOT DOMINATION

<!--more-->

File Name : SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - You Want To Become A Movie Slave. Starring Lady Chanel
Runtime : 00:07:05
File Size : 259 MB

Download file (258.85 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Subby Girls - That's How You Fold A Towel, Part 2. Starring Olive and Leya

Subby_Girls_-_That_s_How_You_Fold_A_Towel__Part_2._Starring_Olive_and_Leya.mp4.00000.jpg' />

Subby_Girls_-_That_s_How_You_Fold_A_Towel__Part_2._Starring_Olive_and_Leya.mp4.00001.jpg' />

Subby_Girls_-_That_s_How_You_Fold_A_Towel__Part_2._Starring_Olive_and_Leya.mp4.00002.jpg' />

Olive sure does know how to fold towels. Now she will show Leya how good she is, with a quick flip Leya finds herself on the bed as Olive pounces on her pussy.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP

<!--more-->

File Name : Subby Girls - That's How You Fold A Towel, Part 2. Starring Olive and Leya
Runtime : 00:04:03
File Size : 414 MB

Download file (413.80 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Under Goddess Amihra - Black Friday Farting in Leggings

Under_Goddess_Amihra_-_Black_Friday_Farting_in_Leggings.mp4.00000.jpg' />

Under_Goddess_Amihra_-_Black_Friday_Farting_in_Leggings.mp4.00001.jpg' />

Under_Goddess_Amihra_-_Black_Friday_Farting_in_Leggings.mp4.00002.jpg' />

--C4S top 20 hottest clips-- I return from my black friday shopping to find my useless boyfriend sleeping on the couch as usual. thats all he does is sleep. Sleep, and sniff my farts from my ass!! I walk up to him and wake him with a little surprise, letting him know I brought something special home with me, I order him to lean against the couch so I can give him his gift. I've been saving my gas up all day, all that shopping with all those people around. I just had to hold it. And what better way to relive myself than on his lazy face?! After I'm finished with this position I lay him on the bed, straddling forward on his face with his nose pressed right against my asshole and mouth sealed by my cheeks. Fart after fart I've been saving now all rest in his lungs, along with his stomach from occasionally forcing him to swallow them!! Hows that taste baby... You can just see the enjoyment on my face. It truly is fun watching him squirm under me>:) .. ------A great clip showing plenty of face and talk, and spandex farts dropped directly on his nose.

Category: FARTING

Related Categories: ASS SNIFFING, SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING

<!--more-->

File Name : Under Goddess Amihra - Black Friday Farting in Leggings
Runtime : 00:14:23
File Size : 678 MB

Download file (677.65 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Amazon Boot Fuck. Starring Goddess Sablique Von Lux

VICIOUS_FEMDOM_EMPIRE_-_Amazon_Boot_Fuck._Starring_Goddess_Sablique_Von_Lux.mp4.00000.jpg' />

VICIOUS_FEMDOM_EMPIRE_-_Amazon_Boot_Fuck._Starring_Goddess_Sablique_Von_Lux.mp4.00001.jpg' />

VICIOUS_FEMDOM_EMPIRE_-_Amazon_Boot_Fuck._Starring_Goddess_Sablique_Von_Lux.mp4.00002.jpg' />

Goddess Sablique Von Lux gives her slave a rare opportunity to prove just how much he really loves her leather stiletto boots by cumming all over them! Of course a slave's job is never complete until his creamy mess is completely licked up bringing his Goddess's boots to a sparkling shine.

Also available in iPhone/Mobile HD Format

Category: AMAZONS

Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM

Keywords: Sablique Von Lux

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Amazon Boot Fuck. Starring Goddess Sablique Von Lux
Runtime : 00:11:54
File Size : 975 MB

Download file (974.75 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Caged Erection. Starring Mistress Yasmin

VICIOUS_FEMDOM_EMPIRE_-_Caged_Erection._Starring_Mistress_Yasmin.mp4.00000.jpg' />

VICIOUS_FEMDOM_EMPIRE_-_Caged_Erection._Starring_Mistress_Yasmin.mp4.00001.jpg' />

VICIOUS_FEMDOM_EMPIRE_-_Caged_Erection._Starring_Mistress_Yasmin.mp4.00002.jpg' />

Mistress Yasmin's slave has been begging to have his cock locked in chastity since it's been a long time fantasy of his. Her slave finds out reality is a cruel bitch as Yasmin is an evil Mistress who buys the most sadistic chastity device on the market. Now every erection he will feel the extra sharp & jagged spikes digging deep into his helpless cock. Yasmin makes sure he wishes he had never begged for chastity while he screams out in pain from her torturous vibrator and powerful cunt!

Category: CHASTITY

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, TEASE & DENIAL

Keywords: Yasmin Scott

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Caged Erection. Starring Mistress Yasmin
Runtime : 00:11:10
File Size : 904 MB

Download file (904.44 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Pitiless Milking. Starring Princess Jill

VICIOUS_FEMDOM_EMPIRE_-_Pitiless_Milking._Starring_Princess_Jill.mp4.00000.jpg' />

VICIOUS_FEMDOM_EMPIRE_-_Pitiless_Milking._Starring_Princess_Jill.mp4.00001.jpg' />

VICIOUS_FEMDOM_EMPIRE_-_Pitiless_Milking._Starring_Princess_Jill.mp4.00002.jpg' />

Princess Jill has her bound slave to sadistically milk, this time with a painful ball crusher clamped on his nuts. It is all about the enjoyment she gets building the slave's dick up close to the edge only to deny him over and over. While she does his poor suffering balls ache more and more. The only attention she pays to the slave himself is to taunt and ridicule him or slap his face hard. On and on she teases his poor tormented dick until he can finally take it no more and cums. Of course Princess Jill does not let him enjoy his release and viciously ruins it. What a fun game for her!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS, HANDJOBS

Keywords: Jill Kassidy

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Pitiless Milking. Starring Princess Jill
Runtime : 00:08:23
File Size : 690 MB

Download file (690.07 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Sissy Slut Makeover. Starring Mistress Adriana

VICIOUS_FEMDOM_EMPIRE_-_Sissy_Slut_Makeover._Starring_Mistress_Adriana.mp4.00000.jpg' />

VICIOUS_FEMDOM_EMPIRE_-_Sissy_Slut_Makeover._Starring_Mistress_Adriana.mp4.00001.jpg' />

VICIOUS_FEMDOM_EMPIRE_-_Sissy_Slut_Makeover._Starring_Mistress_Adriana.mp4.00002.jpg' />

Your life as the man of the house is officially over since Mistress Adriana has decided to turn you into her obedient, sissy hubby! She wears the pants now in this relationship as the only fucking will be happening when you are on all fours with a cock rammed deep inside you. Get on your knees and obey your Mistress's orders as your sissy transformation is about to begin...

Category: FEMDOM POV

Related Categories: SISSY TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

Keywords: Adriana Chechik

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Sissy Slut Makeover. Starring Mistress Adriana
Runtime : 00:09:20
File Size : 764 MB

Download file (764.05 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account