French domina for sub

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by Maitresse-M, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Maitresse-M

Maitresse-M New Member

I am Maitresse M, from Paris, looking for a sub to educate mentally, socially and sexually wherever he is from. If you think you could interess me, answer with your name, age, your motivation and the place you are from.
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. defeng

defeng New Member

my noble mistress iam 33 . my name is defeng from china i would like to be your slave i love licking your ass you can ride me just on horse back
  3. defeng

defeng New Member

4. subway

subway New Member

I'm john from portugal and I would love to be whipped and spanked by you. my email is
    would you like to dominate me online at msn?
  5. painslaveXXX

painslaveXXX New Member

flesh for real Pain

Devine Mistress this object is 45 y.o. from Greece Thessaloniki,180cm 85kg looking for real slavery.its email is kisses submissively Your Feet.
  6. pathetic excuse

pathetic excuse New Member

Greetings Mistress I am Chris, 24 from UK. I am a pathetic excuse for a man mistress and would love you to train and use me how ever you see
    Fit. I am very will and obedient Madam x x x x
  7. jontoy

jontoy New Member

hi i´m a male from germany i´m very submissive and i would like to be your slave.i would do everything you tell me and you can use me as you like it.i´m independent and i can relocate if there is a place for me.
  8. pyroaquatic

pyroaquatic Member

I have been called Christopher for 22 years of my life.

My motivations are simple: i hold education close to my heart as i do servitude. it has always been my way of life. it is done out of love and in accordance to my way.

I am currently residing in Florida, but my point of origin is Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.

my question (if i am at all allowed to question) is what motivates you?
  9. nile_ass_slave

nile_ass_slave New Member

i am on my knees mistress
    my name is ali ,26 years
    i want to be a sissy slave
    i am from egypt
  10. master jey

master jey Moderator

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
  11. arjun7711

arjun7711 New Member

Hi mistress i'm from dubai..would love to be ur slave to serve u..pls add me to ur messenger
  12. kinkycam1025

kinkycam1025 New Member

hey mistress, i am 18 years old from the uk and would love to serve you, i have a webcam and a microphone and am looking to be trained by a mistress online. i am a obedient slave and will submiss to your commands, if you want to mail me mistress
    thanks mistress
  13. juanmarcel

juanmarcel New Member

"wish they all could be California" subs

Je m'apelle juanmarcel, but you can call me whatever you want. I've been "self-adjusting" for years, but whole-heartedly seek the instruction of a true mistress. I'll need some work, though, to become a true-sub. I've been used to "calling the shots" and you know how self-gratifying us pigs can be.

"where there is fear, there is no love....
    and where there is love there is no fear."
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2009