Foot Worship - Boot Licking - Sock's smell - Bare Soles Femdom Daily U

Benecio

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Story Lines : Foot Madness!

What happens to the biggest ad man in the biz when the company leaves for lunch break and his secretaries take over? Foot Worship of course! Lorelei Lee, the head of the secretarial pool shows the world what every big executive has on his mind, feet! With her two friends, Chanel Preston and Gia Dimarco to assist they take Mr. Keys on a podophilist's dream trip to the kinky world of foot worship, submission, obsession and devotion. He may seem like the debonair, whiskey in hand business man but behind closed doors he's a groveling foot freak on his knees and the secretaries know this! The secretaries adorned in vintage seamed nylons, garters and heels have had a tough morning pouring drinks for all the executives and at lunchtime they want to unwind the only way they know how by allowing Mr. Keys the pleasure of worshiping their perfect peds! Plenty of nylon tease, sweaty nylon sniffing, trampling, foot to ass spanking, foot tease, shoe sniffing, high arches, foot humiliation and foot fetish sex! Mr. Keys gets a foot job like no other with 6 perfectly pedicured feet and allowed to blow his load on all 30 toes! Tsk, tsk, tsk Mr. Keys lunch is almost over and you know that honor comes with a price don't you? Wonder if the other boys will smell your dirty secret all over your face in your first afternoon meeting?!

Media infos
FileName 041SKG8Foot Madness.mp4
Format : MP4
File size : 606 MiB
Duration : 55mn 24s
Res:960/540

Keep2share.com
http://k2s.cc/file/66ab852e2f4c3/041SKG8.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Benecio

Story Lines : Exotic Foot Fetish With Goddess Lea

Lea Lexis reigns superior in her Turkish Bath and she has only her most beloved slave from her harem to wash and worship her gorgeous feet. Adorned in pretty foot jewels this seductive goddess taunts and teases with her limber body and intoxicating eyes. Robert has the honor of worshiping, licking, sucking, washing and rubbing her soft soles but Goddess Lea demands more! Robert is made into a foot whore when Lea demands he fucks her hungry asshole to orgasm and if he's lucky she may give him the footjob of a lifetime leaving her 10 tootsies covered in creamy white cum.

Media infos
FileName \036SKG8Exotic Foot Fetish With Goddess Lea.mp4
File size : 447 MiB
Duration : 40mn 46s

Keep2share.com
http://k2s.cc/file/4d5cd255d51e0/036SKG8.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Benecio

Storylines : Filthy Feet for a Filthy Mind

You are such a pervert. I love knowing I have so much power over you. Knowing you will do anything for even a taste of my delicious size 4 feet. I made them extra filthy for you because I want them to match your extra filthy mind. I know how twisted and perverted you are. Don't worry, it's alright. I like how kinky you are and how desperate you are to worship my feet.

Well, follow my instructions and you will not only get to worship them, you will get the most mind blowing orgasm you've ever had. Just follow my instructions bitch!

Media infos
FileName 065UDT6lmf-filthy-feet-for-a-filthy-mind.mp4
File size : 165 MiB
Duration : 5mn 31s
Res:1280/720

Keep2share.com
http://k2s.cc/file/33479bc717ee1/065UDT6lmf-filthy-feet-for-a-filthy-mind.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Benecio

Storylines : Eat My Delicious Feet

She then decides to fuck his face with her foot and really starts ramming it into his mouth. Eventually she decides to jam both of her feet into his mouth as she laughs and laughs at all the fun.

Mistress T has been wearing her heels and stockings all day. It's time for some entertainment. What better way to spend the evening, than to make her slave sniff the pungent, stinky, aroma of her feet... first in the stockings... than bare foot. First she commands her slave to worship her shoes. then she makes him sniff by the arch of the shoe so with her finger, she can part the arch of her shoe to release all the smells into his nose.

Media infos
FileName 064UDT6lmf-eat-my-delicious-feet.wmv
Format : WMV
File size : 161 MiB
Duration : 7mn 15s
Res:1280/720

Keep2share.com
http://k2s.cc/file/72f9083cf152b/064UDT6lmf-eat-my-delicious-feet.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Benecio

Story Lines : Roller Skates And Dirty Socks

The year is 1975 and the roller disco is at it's height! Sexy co-eds in bootie shorts, knee high socks skating and dancing while their adorable feet are covered in sweat roller skates! Mark Wood tries to stay cool and hip watching the girls toe loop, catch foot spiral and shoot the ducks until Donna Summer, Abba and Rick James can sing no more. These toe tapping foot brats know the power they have over this foot slut and with each skate pumping lap round the rink put him in a deeper foot fanatic trance until he finds himself face first in sweaty roller skates, dirty cotton socks and twenty cute little tootsie pop toes. Sweaty sock sniffing, toe licking, foot worship, lesbian foot sucking, pussy eating, hardcore foot fetish sex, two girl foot job and cum covered toes are all included.

Media infos
FileName 078SKG8Roller Skates And Dirty Socks.mp4
File size : 468 MiB
Duration : 42mn 50s

Keep2share.com
http://k2s.cc/file/b3c313a196d26/078SKG8.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Benecio

Story Lines : Roller Skates And Dirty Socks

The year is 1975 and the roller disco is at it's height! Sexy co-eds in bootie shorts, knee high socks skating and dancing while their adorable feet are covered in sweat roller skates! Mark Wood tries to stay cool and hip watching the girls toe loop, catch foot spiral and shoot the ducks until Donna Summer, Abba and Rick James can sing no more. These toe tapping foot brats know the power they have over this foot slut and with each skate pumping lap round the rink put him in a deeper foot fanatic trance until he finds himself face first in sweaty roller skates, dirty cotton socks and twenty cute little tootsie pop toes. Sweaty sock sniffing, toe licking, foot worship, lesbian foot sucking, pussy eating, hardcore foot fetish sex, two girl foot job and cum covered toes are all included.

Media infos
FileName 078SKG8Roller Skates And Dirty Socks.mp4
File size : 468 MiB
Duration : 42mn 50s

Keep2share.com
http://k2s.cc/file/b3c313a196d26/078SKG8.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Benecio

Storylines : Nylon fantasy with a real fan

A real fan gets to be my plaything for an afternoon. I exploit his fetish for nylons/pantyhose/stockings as I toy with him & eventually extract his cum. --- You dream about meeting me in person. You ache to be serve me in real life. You may think it's impossible...but it's actually VERY possible. This guy is a real fan who came to Vancouver on business & volunteered to be in one of my vids. He did everything right: he sent a polite application with pics & a list of what he would be willing to do on film....he also sent me presents from my Amazon Wish List to butter me up. Good behavior gets rewarded!

Media infos
FileName 110UDT6nylon_fantasy_with_real_fan_1.mp4
File size : 312 MiB
Duration : 10mn 43s
Res::1280/720

Keep2share.com
http://k2s.cc/file/0cd7ba589bd50/110UDT6nylon_fantasy_with_real_fan_1.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Benecio

Storylines : AUNTIE TRAINS YOU

MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION + OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN + fam FANTASIES + SEX ED + CUM EATING INSTRUCTION + GLOVE FETISH + FOOT SNIFFING/WORSHIP. Auntie guides you to get rid of that naughty erection before your *** gets home....

Media infos
FileName 109UDT6new_step_mum_trains_you.wmv
File size : 404 MiB
Duration : 11mn 15s

Keep2share.com
http://k2s.cc/file/26631543bc066/109UDT6new_step_mum_trains_you.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Benecio

Storylines : MY FEET CONTROL YOU

It's been far too long since I've fed your foot addiction. This is the kind of vid that you will replay over and over, jerking yourself raw imagining you are worshiping my feet. Tiny size 4 feet, freshly pedicured. Come and get em' foot freaks!

Mistress Sage is relaxing on the bed. She decides to summon kenny to worship her feet. She teases him with her feet and curls her toes to make some very sweet wrinklage because she knows this drives kenny crazy. Kenny laps away at her soles and sucks her pretty little toes like the dawg he is.

Media infos
FileName 108UDT6my_feet_control_you.wmv
File size : 210 MiB
Duration : 5mn 53s

Keep2share.com
http://k2s.cc/file/1925199cc2c94/108UDT6my_feet_control_you.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Benecio

Storylines : MILF SIS TAG TEAM 2

As the loving but strict MILF, I am training my boy to serve women as Goddess's...and I'm training my girl to Dominate & control men. Part of the training is to train them together. EXTREME HUMILIATION for my boy as he's encouraged to smell and kiss my feet and his sis's smelly socks & feet...he's encouraged to sniff her ass and wear her panties on his head while she takes blackmail pics of him...he's even encouraged to lick my pussy in front of his sis. Ceara is amazing as the snotty, bratty sis. (Click to see more of Ceara Lynch...including us smooching & Ceara lifting & carrying me

Media infos
FileName 107UDT6Mum_sister_tag_team2.mp4
File size : 382 MiB
Duration : 12mn 59s

Keep2share.com
http://k2s.cc/file/533a3dfd94fb9/107UDT6Mum_sister_tag_team2.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account