Foot and Fishnet Fetish.

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by bettie_slave, Jun 6, 2008.

1. bettie_slave

bettie_slave New Member

After trying for hours and hours to upload my photos for you guys, I gave in and used myspace D:

Anyway, yesterday I had my first ever foot fetish experience :). I knew I had some kind of foot fetish, but I had never had the experience.

I was at my friends house yesterday, and knowing that my friend had a foot fetish, I took my boots off and asked him to massage my feet. Wow.

As he is a sub, I then slapped his face with my feet, and forced him to kiss/lick/suck my toes :). It was amazing, and all while wearing fishnet stockings ;).

So, I took some photos, for him, and other friends that have a foot fetish, and I thought I would share them with you too :). To see who my fellow foot fetishists are on smplace :).

There is also a face picture for you guys to know what I look like. :) And for those nerds of you out there, my feet are bound with the cable of a nintendo gamecube controller.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you enjoy xx

Last edited: Jun 6, 2008
  2. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Very nice. The world needs more women like you. :)

3. bettie_slave

bettie_slave New Member

:D thanks. I want someone to take photos of me, very difficult to take photos of yourself lol.

4. nix

nix Guest

I'd take photos for you if I could!
    You have REALLY sexy feet.

5. bettie_slave

bettie_slave New Member

;)