FM footwear

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

GreyMac

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

What long and lovely legs you have, My Love! Thank you for sharing the picture. More would be wonderful but I understand about permission.

I have recently begun an online D/s relationship with a beautiful subbie who makes me very proud and happy. Here are pics she sent me yesterday of some new shoes and the little 'portable kitty cuffs' I sent her. They are cat collars but make a nice purse-sized set of cuffs for take along and doing interesting things in semi-public places, don't you think?

She also wears them as anklets under her jeans and was wearing them when she bought the shoes. She said the sales woman did a double take when she saw them but pretended they weren't there afterwards. I would have loved to be there to see that look!!

I love my Pretty One.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Those are lovely pics GreyMac :)

I am not very pleased with my master right now. I told him about my upset on learning that those shoes I adored and wanted are no longer available in my size. However, they are still available in his size (he likes to tart up as a woman for me on occasion) and he is really tempted to buy them and wear them to push me around, simply to wind me up :mad:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account