FM footwear

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Shoes and boots. Platforms. Heels at least 4 inches high... :)

I only have about 4 or 5 pairs, some quite basic but I also have some black pinstripe 5 inch platforms and some shiny black knee high goth boots with 6 inch platforms :D

Does anyone else here (besides my master of course :p) share my appreciation for such footwear? Imagine the wearer in just these and a collar. Or you could even use them as a form of punishment, like for example making a girl walk round in them while also wearing ankle cuffs joined by an extremely short chain. Or make this a task rather than a punishment, and if she wobbles or falls then punish her for being so clumsy...particularly nasty for girls who struggle in high heels as it is :D

My aforementioned goth boots could also be put to other uses. Because they have several rows of buckles I might be able to be secured to the bed by means of the buckles being strapped across the bedframe (must ask my master to help me test this out). They also have D-rings at the top of each boot, in the back, and I love to imagine what I could do if I were a dom with a pair of slaves...attached to these rings by means of collars and leads, they would be on all fours and would have to be able to keep up with me as I walked... ;)

See, proof that such items are not necessarily just for show! :D And if you guys would like, I can try and get my master to take some pics this weekend too... ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account