Flogging devices from Philosoph

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by Philosoph, May 18, 2009.

1. Philosoph

Philosoph New Member

This devices were maded by me, for my friends and some other persons:)

Attached Files:

2. Those are lovely, my master has made a homemade flogger and is planning on making a second :)

3. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

truly beautiful craftsmanship. do you sell these? if so post a link in the ads section.

4. Philosoph

Philosoph New Member

Thanks. Yes I'm sell it. I am able to make frogging devices according your requirements. Now for me people only making web-site.
    Please write me for the e-mail or icq and I will answer all you questions. I do not know the position of the site moderator concerning the ability to announce such kind of information :confused:

5. Very nice indeed. :)

6. Philosoph

Philosoph New Member

Which one you like best of all?

7. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

You can announce it in the "ads, links, and spam" section. Please email me at painthooligan@yahoo.com and maybe we can work out some kind of a deal... I design websites. :)

As for which one I like, i like them all, especially the stitch work emblem on the bottom of the pommel.

8. This. I like the colour too.
    [​IMG]

9. Philosoph

Philosoph New Member

In the section "ads, links, and spam" I wrote prices for floggers

10. Prissy

Prissy Member

The floggers look nice, but slightly odd. Is there something nissing from them, in comparison from others?

11. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Not really. I guess it depends on the type of flogger, but these look spot on for a traditional Leather flogger or whip.

12. Philosoph

Philosoph New Member

This floggers has very different effect under the flogging. For example:
    - The whip (black ones) has very "heavy" sharply pain.
    - The plained flogger-cat (brown-black) - has "middle" pain flogger. Bottoms likes cats best of all.
    - The floggers (red-black) has "small" pain effect.

13. Prissy

Prissy Member

part of what Sparrow and I discussed was deleted for straying from the topic. But they don't look as painful as the stuff in my one story. But I think if I could afford them, I would order them.

14. Philosoph

Philosoph New Member

My last flogger which i was made today.
    This floggers in a day will be forward to Bergorod (Russia)

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  15. Philosoph

Philosoph New Member

Which ones don't looks very painful?
    Whip, small whip or floggers?