FL BDSM virgin

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by Groovy, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Groovy

Groovy New Member

I am in the Tampa area. I can send you photos if your interested. I am 5' 8", 135, black hair, green eyes and a C cup with full hips. I am not looking for anything other than a pen pal right now. I enjoy the BDSM world, though quite a newbie at it. I want to have a feeling of safety, understanding of each other and trust before I give myself to you. It might be unrealistic but if I have sex I want to be in a relationship. If you want to discipline me you have to know who I am, how I tick and what I need....which takes time, dedication and patience for both of us.

I am seeking a dominant male who can tell me what they want to do and maybe we can try some cybersex first:)

2. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

While I'm not currently in Florida, I do find myself there often. If you would ever like to talk, I'd be more then happy to discuss all that I know with you. Shoot me a pm sometime!

3. pyroaquatic

pyroaquatic Member

I am in Florida. Port Richey Area. If you have read my advert... then you know what i am about. No sex for me. I am not really dominant though. (the black hair and green eyes.... wow!)

4. Groovy

Groovy New Member

Thanks, good to meet you.

5. BondageKink

BondageKink New Member

I'd be happy to speak further with you Groovy, i am very into the psychological aspect of bdsm as well and i would really enjoy getting to know you and your concerns, lifestyle and mind set. shoot me a pm