-=FISTing and DILDOs hard video=-

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Roxy Raye - Deep Anal in the Park (09/06/2011) [teen, white, extreme anal, fisting, squirting, gagging, stretching, ass to mouth, toys, double dildo, pantyhose, outdoor, SiteRip]

Description: This video was one of the very first that was not planned at all. I went to the store the previous day and had some toys and lube left in the car. I was dressed up and on my way to dinner when my partner and I passed a county park. I have been craving some deep anal lately and...

Format: WMV
Video: 960x540 30.00fps 2493kbps
Time: 00:20:31
Size: 385 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

12/09/2009 - You Asked For It... The Biggest of the Big (Dildos, Horse Speculum)

Cast: Alysha
Description: I've had quite a few requests lately for me to bring out my very biggest toys, so I did for you guys for this week's update. I can't do this all the time, or my pussy would be a trainwreck, lol... but I can try and accommodate you guys every once in a while.
I used some of the largest toys in my arsenal, as well as the horse speculum that was sent to me from one of my great members. I even inserted a giant horse cock (fake, of course) inside the speculum while it was inside my pussy. That's a lot of weight on my poor twat at one time. I enjoyed it, though... hope you guys do, too!

Format: WMV
Video: Windows Media Video 9 640x480 30.00fps 1194Kbps
Time: 00:30:17
Size: 273 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account