= Fist or Toy? = Extreme Anal and Vaginal Fisting

Lessnik111

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

v16203-399.jpg

Model:
Chanel, Yoha

Teaching Yoha
Yoha has wanted a good thorough fisting for ages. Well, now she gets it. First she gets prepared with some pussy stretching. Then she fucks her juicy cunt with an enormous dildo. That's a good start, but Chanel finally arrives to give it a good ending as well. She inserts her whole fist into Yoha's wet vagina, and satisfies that sex-hungry bitch.

Info:
679.02 MB - 20:36 - WMV - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Lessnik111

v16184-399.jpg

Model:

Kissy teaching herself
Oh fuck! Kissy is doing something you must see! She is one unique bitch who loves to stretch out her holes, let it be her pussy or her asshole! And don't even try to guess, because yes, she did it! So come and watch it! First of all she pushed that fucking thick bat up to her tight asshole, but then she changed it to her hand! She fisted her own asshole and made it wide open, you can see in there deep!

Info:
411.4 MB - 18:31 - WMV - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Lessnik111

v16146-399.jpg

Model:
Mandy Bright

Teaching Mandy Bright
Hahaha, "teaching" Mandy Bright! No way! In fact, she was the one who taught us how big a pussy is! Mandy was simply incredible! She liked to have a full man's fist in her pussy, wrist deep of course, and she even had some breath-taking squirt orgasms... I'm out of words to describe this sex-maniac female, so you'd better watch this video if you want to see more!

Info:
751.42 MB - 33:44 - WMV - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

v16217-399.jpg

Model:
Linda Ray

Teaching Linda Ray
Kissy was not hundred percent happy with having to fist whoever we told her to fist. She has wanted to fist Linda Ray for a long time, so we let her do it. Watch Linda get fucked by a machine and the fisted by Kissy. And check out how much fun Kissy has while her hand is inside Linda's wet pussy.

Info:
694.79 MB - 21:03 - WMV - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

v16280-399.jpg

Model:
Bijou, Nelly Sullivan

Teaching Bijou
Sexy Bijou is not new in the business, but there is always something new to learn. And if someone wants to learn about juice splashing, pussy gaping, hard fisting, the right choice for instructors is Bruno and Nelly. Bijou gets it full ? let it be a pocket rocket, a speculum or Nelly's pro fist ? and takes it like a pro. A flooding sensation for every fist-lover!

Info:
1035.17 MB - 31:21 - WMV - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

v16194-399.jpg

Model:
Ella Brawen

Teaching Ella Brawen
Hi, this is Kissy and I want to tell you the story of this gallery. Ella Brawen is my neighbor and I heard her screaming. I knew she wasn't in danger, this just wasn't that kind of a scream, rather a pleasurable one. But still I went over to check her and I just though she might need a hand ;) That dildo wasn't enough for Ella's cunt so I fisted her. What could I say, it did it!

Info:
443.54 MB - 19:56 - WMV - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

v16243-399.jpg

Model:

Teaching Melane
Melane wanted to learn fisting so bad that she took off work and canceled all her appointments when her friend Nikky said she could show her everything.... watch as a fist like dildo is what Nikky starts Melane with, and by the end they turn their date into a fisting frenzy!

Info:
801.67 MB - 24:18 - WMV - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

v16221-399.jpg

Model:
Olga Cabaeva

Teaching Olga Cabaeva
Nothing is sexier than Olga in red on her couch at home thinking about what she and her friend Kissy are going to do. She gets ready for Kissy with some kinky couch acrobatics and some self massage and fisting. They love to see how deep their hands can go inside their wet and dripping pussies. Watch this set and see how Olga and Kissy make each other scream with their arms and fists.

Info:
976.53 MB - 29:34 - WMV - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

v16224-399.jpg

Model:
Nikky Thorne

Madison teaches Nikki a fistful
Nikki has always wanted to try something new - she likes her sexual life to be filled with variety. So when Madison told her that she can learn a thing or two from her, she came right over, open and willing to learn. Madison made sure Nikki was really lusty and horny when she started to insert her fist into Nikki's tight pussy. Though it was a strange feeling at first, Nikki decided that it was a really hot and dirty feeling,and that maybe she will try it again at home...

Info:
600.86 MB - 18:14 - WMV - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: