First time back in a while

Ms.sub13

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello everyone,
I left after some drama happened in this forum but I would like to come back in. The short time I was here I learned an abundance of useful tools. If the administrator does not want me here I understand. It has been well over a year so I am not up to date on anything that has happened or any posts that might have been made concerning me. I do not even know if some of my old friends are still in this forum. I will be checking back in soon. Thank you.

Ms. Sub13

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Ghost

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Thank you everyone. It is good to be back.

I am new here too, but generally on forums if the admins do not want you they will block your access to logon, or at the very least TELL you what your status is explicitly.

Truthfully, any admin who doesn't do both isn't really serious since a blocked account with no information will just get a lot of people to join under another email/name -- good people will just do what is asked when the host disinvites them.

After a year if you didn't commit a felony then likely you are accepted anyway. If you misbehaved back then, then don't do again what offends the hosts.

Glad you are here -- you sound interesting

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account