First time back in a while

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Ms.sub13, May 16, 2010.

1. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

Hello everyone,
    I left after some drama happened in this forum but I would like to come back in. The short time I was here I learned an abundance of useful tools. If the administrator does not want me here I understand. It has been well over a year so I am not up to date on anything that has happened or any posts that might have been made concerning me. I do not even know if some of my old friends are still in this forum. I will be checking back in soon. Thank you.

Ms. Sub13
  2. Hi Ms.sub13, I sent you a PM about this.

It's great to have you back :)
  3. Hello. I'm newer to the site, but welcome back.

I don't know what happened, but its in the past. Everyone makes mistakes. Glad to have you!
  4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

glad to see a valued returning member. Hope you find it just as pleasent and informative a site now as it was back then. ;)
  5. Ruelee

Ruelee Member

With a few more new faces to get to know too! There always seems to be just one more new person getting involved.
  6. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

Thank you everyone. It is good to be back.
  7. Ghost

Ghost Member

I am new here too, but generally on forums if the admins do not want you they will block your access to logon, or at the very least TELL you what your status is explicitly.

Truthfully, any admin who doesn't do both isn't really serious since a blocked account with no information will just get a lot of people to join under another email/name -- good people will just do what is asked when the host disinvites them.

After a year if you didn't commit a felony then likely you are accepted anyway. If you misbehaved back then, then don't do again what offends the hosts.

Glad you are here -- you sound interesting
  8. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

as i recall, ms.sub13 didnt do anything to offend here, she was offended against, but i digress. its all water under the bridge and i hope that this encounter is better for you.
  9. Welcome back =)
  10. BernieD

BernieD Member

It's always good to have more people. The more the merrier.

Welcome back.
  11. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

Thank you everyone. Also thank you Sir Sparrow for clarifying why I was gone. It was much appreciated.