First d/l post good BDSM film included.

Discussion in 'Bondage / Torture' started by Aibo, May 16, 2011.

1. Aibo

Aibo Member

MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    Ok lets see how this work out, my very first post linking stuf, so dunno about the outcome. :p

Anyhow SCP-019 is a cute film that I like, and no hysterical females either. Just good domination and bondage, quite unusual but far from unique. I will post a few other ones over time that gives me the same good feeling for this subject. :p

[​IMG]

Part 1: File name: SCP-019-HarukiYurikura2.wmv.chunk001 File size: 190.00 MB
    Alternative:
    SCP-019-HarukiYurikura2.wmv.chunk001 - 190.0 Mb

Part 2: File name: SCP-019-HarukiYurikura2.wmv.chunk002 File size: 190.00 MB
    Alternative:
    File name: SCP-019-HarukiYurikura2.wmv.chunk002 File size: 190 MB

Part 3: File name: SCP-019-HarukiYurikura2.wmv.chunk003 File size: 190.00 MB
    Alternative:
    SCP-019-HarukiYurikura2.wmv.chunk003 - 190.0 Mb

Part 4: File name: SCP-019-HarukiYurikura2.wmv.chunk004 File size: 54.02 MB
    Alternative:
    http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/files/ivwsgzvd/SCP-019-HarukiYurikura2.wmv.chunk004.html

These files were split into juicy chunky bits by filesplitter www.filesplitter.org

As you can see I prefer Fileserve, it allow new downloads in one reasonable time, but I like Oron also. And no I do not use Rapidshare for hosting files for any reason, RS is the scourge of the filesharing with horrible waiting times for free users and the crappiest one around. :(
    Fileboom Premium Account
    Keep2share Premium Account

Last edited: May 16, 2011
  2. Aibo

Aibo Member

3. Aibo

Aibo Member

4. Aibo

Aibo Member

MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    All the hours spend in splitting the films, uploading them to the file share sites and posting them here.
    And not even a *bleep* comment saying welcome and thank you for making those films available.

Sorry to say, but yes to "*bleepy* too much work to just see my post vanish bumped by respoting guys so yes I am a tad disappointed.
    Fileboom Premium Account
    Keep2share Premium Account