First d/l post good BDSM film included.

Discussion in 'Bondage / Torture' started by Aibo, May 16, 2011.

1. Aibo

Aibo Member

Ok lets see how this work out, my very first post linking stuf, so dunno about the outcome. :p

Anyhow SCP-019 is a cute film that I like, and no hysterical females either. Just good domination and bondage, quite unusual but far from unique. I will post a few other ones over time that gives me the same good feeling for this subject. :p

[​IMG]

Part 1: File name: SCP-019-HarukiYurikura2.wmv.chunk001 File size: 190.00 MB
    Alternative:
    SCP-019-HarukiYurikura2.wmv.chunk001 - 190.0 Mb

Part 2: File name: SCP-019-HarukiYurikura2.wmv.chunk002 File size: 190.00 MB
    Alternative:
    File name: SCP-019-HarukiYurikura2.wmv.chunk002 File size: 190 MB

Part 3: File name: SCP-019-HarukiYurikura2.wmv.chunk003 File size: 190.00 MB
    Alternative:
    SCP-019-HarukiYurikura2.wmv.chunk003 - 190.0 Mb

Part 4: File name: SCP-019-HarukiYurikura2.wmv.chunk004 File size: 54.02 MB
    Alternative:
    http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/files/ivwsgzvd/SCP-019-HarukiYurikura2.wmv.chunk004.html

These files were split into juicy chunky bits by filesplitter www.filesplitter.org

As you can see I prefer Fileserve, it allow new downloads in one reasonable time, but I like Oron also. And no I do not use Rapidshare for hosting files for any reason, RS is the scourge of the filesharing with horrible waiting times for free users and the crappiest one around. :(
    Fileboom Premium Account
    Keep2share Premium Account

Last edited: May 16, 2011
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Aibo

Aibo Member

3. Aibo

Aibo Member

4. Aibo

Aibo Member

All the hours spend in splitting the films, uploading them to the file share sites and posting them here.
    And not even a *bleep* comment saying welcome and thank you for making those films available.

Sorry to say, but yes to "*bleepy* too much work to just see my post vanish bumped by respoting guys so yes I am a tad disappointed.
    Fileboom Premium Account
    Keep2share Premium Account