Finnish Master

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by MasterFinland, Jan 28, 2013.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. MasterFinland

MasterFinland New Member

Click here for more.
    Oi.

ADMIN: I have no idea is this message too straight forward, if it is, do let me know and I will clean it ok. Obrigado.

I am Finnish 36 yo. Master. I am checking internationally what the world has to offer and I find the land of Brazil very lovely.

Shortly about me:
    - 36 yo.
    - straight Dom / Master
    - blond with long hair
    - blue eyes
    - 182 cm tall
    - I speak Finnish, English and some Swedish e um pouco portuguese.

My nick in forums and parties is Huge Bastard, which reflects me when I am having a session. Little bit of my ways.

When in session, I am called ’Isäntä’ and failing to call me that is bad behavior and will be punished. Punishment = something not nice, it doesn’t mean getting spanked, if you like spanking, you won’t get the whip. Also I have zero tolerance when it comes to rebelling subs: you will probably be tied 75-100%:ly and rebelling will earn you a break from the fun I am doing to you. If you want to rebel, be my guest and do it elsewhere, I am not into that kind of play so don’t waste my time. I am NOT into spanking, that is just… boring to me. Flocker is a great tool for my purposes. Slapping is ok but only as part of the process I am going through with the toy. I love beautiful women and I want to keep them that way: spanking their asses black and blue is just like shitting in a sports car so if you’re into that, move on.

What I love in sessions are forced orgasms, orgasm control, mind fucking and what I call anatomy play (too long to explain, come and try). All kinds of fucking is also fun, especially with a sub who has ‘survived’ a good session. I wrote this because I want to save my time, if this doesn’t suit you, you’re not up for my play.

Finding some subs from Brasil would be ok, but mainly I would like to meet people from BDSM area from another country, other Masters also welcome. One thing I want to mention is that even that I am Finnish, I don’t drink at all nor I smoke.

Master Finland aka Huge Bastard.

Click here for more!Click here for more!
LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM