Finding a third female for my master - Help!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Bitchgirl, from your hello posting, you're brand new to being a sub. Your master collared you right away, and now he wants to add a third? In my opinion, he's going extremely fast. Collaring is normally a very big step--it's roughly the equivalent of a wedding. You're a novice-- he needs to be spending a lot of time on you helping train you and integrating you with his alpha sub. He should have done that before he collared you, in my opinion. The fact that he's immediately looking for a third tells me that he's not giving you the attention and training you need. I advise you to have a very long talk with him and for you to look carefully at the situation to make sure he's not just talking advantage of your enthusiasm and novice status. If he tells you that you have no right to question him, I would take that as a warning sign. On the other hand, if he's a responsible Dom, he'll listen to your concerns and slow down.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Fourth. Daddy and I have talked about potentially, waaaay down the road, adding another sub into the mix with whom he can indulge his . . . darker . . . pleasures (and between you and I, I'm not really down with the whole cleaning thing). Our relationship is still new(ish), but yours seems to have JUST happened. I would feel so hurt and sad that already me alone wasn't good enough for him; he couldn't even take the time to fully commit to me and help me find my way if I were a new sub (as you've implied you are).

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

But yes.. If he just collared you.. He should want to spend a little more time providing you with guidance and training before sending you on a search to find more slaves for himself.. And.. shouldn't he be the one searching for another? How are you supposed to find a good match for someone else? I think you would end up finding someone that would appeal to you more than him..
You bring up a good point maso_missive. The fact that you two just got in a relationship, BitchGirl and he's already having you look for a new sub is alarming on its own; however, it only makes it worse that you're inexperienced. You NEED to learn more about this before you jump in like this, and it's just plain imprudent if you don't.

This may be a bad analogy, but bear with me here. Say he didn't ask you to look for a sub, but rather wanted you to buy him a gift of some sort. It could be anything, he just wants you to find something he likes. Now, he could tell you what he likes, and could even be quite specific, but the fact remains is that you don't know what he TRULY likes. The things we say we like are often not what they really are, and even if that's not the case, he may forget to mention something. So, you go find a gift that you think he likes, even though you don't really know him well. You decide to get him a tie. He likes silk ties. But he doesn't like the color blue for whatever reason. But you didn't know that, and that's the tie you chose. He probably would be disappointed in you, and you may be punished.

As you can see, it can be quite ridiculous, even with that bad analogy. Considering that people are infinitely more complex than a tie, I think you can understand how easily things could go wrong. It should be HIS decision, not yours. Generally, in this type of relationship it is the Dom/Master that makes the decision for the sub/slave, not the other way around. Why he would be asking you to make a decision for him suggests that he may not be very experience, nor confident with being a Dom/Master.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

And I'll sixth it... Motion carried. If you want this relationship to last, I suggest sitting your master down and talking to him, tell him your feeling overwhelmed and while you dont mind the direction things are progressing (unless you do) you need time to adjust in between the steps. I'd also work on discussing and setting some limits, unless you don't want any, as these limits will help you grow into a more comfortable position in the relationship allowing you to see consciously and subconsciously, that your feelings are being taken into consideration.
Not to sound overzealous, but this type of pattern is seen very often in doms who are new themselves, and your dom may in fact be doing one of two things... 1) testing you to see where the limits are and how fast they can progress, or 2) trying to overcome their own feelings of awkwardness by taking leaps instead of steps.
Either way, communication will help with either of these, and will ensure that it builds into a HEALTHY long lasting relationship, with educated decisions made by both of you.

Welcome to the forum.

Fileboom Premium Account

BitchGirl

Thank you all for this advice. I'd reply to you each, individually, but you all have said most of the same thing: you all are worried. Let me reassure you, he's not asking for her right now. He just wanted me to start researching ways to bring her in to the bedroom. And, after I asked, she would be a one time thing. Maybe two if he REALLY likes her. But I'm all he wants and he's made sure to tell me that. Bringing another female into the bedroom would just be to indulge one of my fantasies. It really wouldn't be for him.

Also, in my opinion, he's not going fast enough for me. He's coddling me. I get spanked/flogged for maybe 5 minutes. Ten at the most if I'm lucky. He gives me a few orders here and there, but nothing I wouldn't do without him asking. I understand that I'm brand new to this and I most likely should not be complaining, but I want to go a BIT faster. He is experienced. I've talked to a previous sub of his. He's been doing it for at least five years. I've spoken to him and told him I'm ready to move on. He says that he's listening then takes me to the bedroom and has very passionate, "normal" sex with me and holds me until I fall asleep. I don't know if the age factor has something to do with it (he's 24 years my senior), but I'm ready. What do I do to show him this?

Fileboom Premium Account