FINANCIAL DOMINATION

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by mizzpocahontas, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mizzpocahontas

mizzpocahontas New Member

Mizz Pocahontas loves money, control, being spoiled by her loyals who serve her!! I specialize in any and every fetish my slaves may enjoy or HATE HAHAHA! As long as they pay tribute, and adore me :)

I'm a real person, check me out @ http://www.myspace.com/servemizzpocahontas

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Mizz Pocahontas,

Would you mind explaining what the thrill would be for the slaves/submissives? They spend their hardearned cash on you...who may very bloody well be a 70-year old obese male with a talent for computertechnology and profilewriting. Do you get my pointe?

I do not mean to sound too condecending, but I have never understood the idea of "financial domination". Sure - for your part, although I personally find it a tad undignified. But for the serious submissive wanting to impress a Domme and who's conjuring up mental scenarios of you by miracle should fall for him if he only spends enough money...I simply don't get it.

Again - this is not meant to be a personal attack. I merely want to be...let's call it "enlightened".

3. nix

nix Guest

I totally agree. Out of experience, I've found that most financial dominants (this is a generalisation... not all are like this so don't take me out of context!) are simply in it for a quick buck. I'd also like to know what the attraction for a sub is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.