Final Wishes

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Philly's right. BDSM agreements have no legal status at all; one cannot legally be property, and your master has no legal power to force you to submit to another dom (or him, for that matter). So, while your master may wish for you to submit to another dom of his choosing, you are not obligated to do so except insofar as you feel a need to honor your master's posthumous wishes for you. My personal advice is that you ask your dom to introduce you to the dom he wishes to pass you to and that you be given the chance to veto the choice.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Quite true, but legality is not an issue here, trust and the perception of her master is. Asking her to sign something like this, in an attempt to seem pseudo legal goes beyond the game and is a hint that he means what he says on a level that is dangerous. Plus, you'd be suprised how many people believe that they can, in fact, sign away their freedom. And thats on top of the amout of people who still practice slavery in the midst of our civilization.

I guess I could have been more clear on that initially. Sorry about that.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

I think it also matters how long GA has been with her master. If this is a long-term, stable relationship that has grown over the years, in which her dom has proven he is trustworthy, then asking her to sign a power of attorney, give him her paycheck, or whatever is a reasonable thing to do, and giving her to another dom may be a legitimate way for her master to provide for her when he dies. On the other hand, if they'e only been together for a few months, PS is right--it's a bad sign.

Fileboom Premium Account