[Filepost] Female Domination, Slave and Humiliation.

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mistress’s New Shoes 3

File: Mistress’s New Shoes 3

00:19:24 | 434 mb | WMV | 1280x720

Three new pair of heels make MISTRESS’S DEVIOUS BLACK HEART beat a whole lot faster, and they seem to be doing a little something for the slavechen as well. After all the humiliation, MISTRESS further seduces him with breath after deep breath of HER DIVINE ODOUR and generously allows him to savour the incomparable taste of HER FEET. Then it’s time for HER ROYAL CRUELNESS to do a little product testing on the brand new booties and see whether they leave a lasting impression on the slave’s tender skin. Whad’you think? Thumbs up? This puts MISTRESS in such a joyous mood that SHE even lets the devoted slave slob cum all over HER brand new red hotties, but not before SHE brings him to tears by making it clear that this will be the last time SHE will let him do so under any circumstances for a very long time. Next time they meet, the KG will be back in action. SHE struts off proudly in HER brand new pumps and leaves him to contemplate his brand new leaky wallet and none-too-certain fate. There is only ONE TRUE AUTHORITY in his meagre life, and from now on SHE will be taxing him for HER SERVICES. When you’re a slave, you’re a slave all the way!

Down:
PoS_120703_Der_Herrin_neue_Schuhe_03.part1.rar.html
PoS_120703_Der_Herrin_neue_Schuhe_03.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Unproductive Slave

File: Unproductive Slave

00:06:22 | 237 mb | WMV | 1920x1080

Goddess Kylie is not impressed with her foot slave’s lack of drive. In fact, he’s been incredibly useless and unproductive lately. To encourage him to pick up the slack and start performing his duties, the heavenly dominatrix is going to foot milk his cock. Watch as she lies on a chase lounge in her dungeon, rocking a sexy black corset and matching fingerless gloves, and allows her foot bitch to fuck her feet. She makes him kneel on the floor, wearing nothing but his slave collar, as he grips onto her long, sexy legs and pumps his tiny cock in between her beautiful bare feet. Her wrinkly arches hug his cock with every thrust, foot milking him until he covers her feet with his filth.

Down:
Goddess_Kylie_Unproductive_Slave.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Wanna Spit Out a Fistful of Loser Boot Cream

File: Wanna Spit Out a Fistful of Loser Boot Cream

00:10:49 | 152 mb | WMV | 640x480

Becky loves all the dominatrix boots you've bought for her on your after school trips to the mall. She loves to make you worship her thigh boots in public, until the precum starts to seep thru your dorky loser pants. HA HA! How would you like jerk that little boner and flood your fist with boot cream for Becky, as she makes you suck on her stilettos? LOL @ u, bootslave.

Down:
56bkboot.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Get Me My Toy

File: Get Me My Toy

00:07:20 | 1368 mb | MP4 | 1920x1080

I guess watching TV wasn’t quite enough satisfaction. No, it looks like Katrina feels the need to cum so she sends cute Willow to go get her pleasure toy. Then Katrina gets to pleasing herself while Willow adores her at her feet. Willow looks on longingly wanting to cum as well but that’s not in the cards today. Orgasm is only for Katrina, and once satiated she gives the toy back to Willow and sends her away.

Down:
GetMeMyToy.part1.rar.html
GetMeMyToy.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

The Swiss Sales Agent 1

File: The Swiss Sales Agent 1

00:26:08 | 0 mb | WMV | 1280x720

MADAME CHARLOTTE inspects the wares of a travelling Swiss merchant. Fresh off the plane, he waxes foolishly enthusiastic, “Everything is of the finest quality money can buy: 100% made in Switzerland, washed in the purest Swiss mountain spring water and manufactured to perfection with our special secret ingredients.†He discovers soon enough that MADAME is a tough negotiator, who will put his whips and fortitude to the most demanding of tests. SHE fastens him into HER latest Model “Berlin†neck kennel, all the better to enlighten him that THEY know quality in Berlin as well. Looking ultra-smart and ready to yodel in his Swiss birthday suit, he soon discovers his negotiating inadequacies as MADAME tickles out discount after discount in one of HER marathon negotiating sessions. It only takes a few gentle taps on the soles of his feet to persuade the hapless rep that today’s the day for his biggest discounts ever. The end soon justifies HER relentless means even though the quality of the goods is not nearly as high as the devious salesman promised. Naturally SHE forces him to eat his whips as well as his words. Perhaps the Swiss should just stick to cuckoo clocks.

Down:
PoS_120627_Der_Schweizer_Handelsvertreter_01.part2.rar.html
PoS_120627_Der_Schweizer_Handelsvertreter_01.part1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Your Girlfriend Katie Fucks Her Boss but Only Lets

File: Your Girlfriend Katie Fucks Her Boss but Only Lets

00:09:24 | 323 mb | MP4 | 1280x720

"I'm getting ready for work, what do you want? Sex? NO. Unemployed losers don't get sex, they get to fuck their fists and cream their pajama bottoms. You can jerk your morning wood and think about the blow job I'll be giving my successful boss today. Hurry up, loser. Blow your load, I don't have all day..."

Princess Katie, cruel girlfriend experience, cuckolding, impatient j/o commands...

Down:
katWOO-720.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: