Few questions about bondage and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xxstuff4uxx

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well I just recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend...so i'm not that experienced.But i've always loved the thought of being dominated and tied up and stuff.Well I told him this and he was cool with it.This weekend he wants to try tying me up.What should I expect? And he's only used handcuffs in previous relationships so he's not too experienced with bondage and being dominant.Would duct tape or rope be better? He has both.Please and thank you in advanced.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Stargazer

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Almost everybody asks "Whats best?" and "What should I do?" but in all honesty, none of us lot here and none of the any other communities can help you either and here's why...

Everybody is different. What works for one person will not work for another.

I love gags, handcuffs (especially behind the back), straightjackets and being chained. However, while my wife has no problem putting me in any of the aforementioned forms of restraint, she hates them all used on her.

You have to experiment and find out what works best for the two of you. If you're looking to lead a serious BDSM lifestyle, then you will need to start cold and gradually warm up over weeks/months whjile you both learn and understand what you like, dislike and how it feels in short and long term wear.

As ReallyGreen has already said, do some reading up on the kind of things you have to explore. Buy books, browse the web, look at pictures and read short stories to get some ideas.

At the end of the day, it's all about the two of you doing it and not any of us on the outside. Only do what you want to do and do it at the speed thats right for you. Rushing in to do something because someone else does it probably could just lead to a horrible experience and put you off trying anything again.

Good luck!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.