FetishKitsch - Latex & Rubber

skazlazhop

Banned

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

FetishKitsch - Latex & Rubber

Rubber Doll's Long Night

092910rubb.jpg

Before the real fun began, my master decided to warm me up with a little game of gimp maid. Completly dressed in rubber and feeling the delitful pressure from the inflated cover all, master makes me fetch things for him around the apartment without the use of my arms.

While the humiliation alone was reward enough, the real fun began in the bedroom with the dick-on-a-stick. Tied and chained to the bed there was no way for me to free myself from the non-stop orgasms and body spasms! The sensations go from mind numbing pleasure to excruciating over sensitivity.

Oh and as a little something extra, as if I needed it, my master decided to stretch a piece of latex over my face and cut of my air supply. In summary the equation looks something like this:

Dick on a stick + Breathplay + Latex + Bondage = One tired but happy rubber doll! :)

FYI: Due to technical difficulties,we were only able to use footage from one camera...Sorry people! But there is still enough amazingness to share!

File Name : 092910 Rubber Doll's Long Night .wmv
File Size : 615.36 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:24:40

http://smplace.com/download?/t8kxvlsgkz7g/092910_Rubber_Doll's_Long_Night_.wmv.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

skazlazhop

Banned

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Rubber Damsel in Distress

101410arub.jpg

This week we offer a behind the scenes look at how we prepare for a latex bondage shoot. I start out covered from head to toe in latex, and then I am laced into a Waspie Waist Corset and a Neck Corset, both by latexandlovers.

After all the tugging and cinching from the corset my master lets me sit down to take a break with my Hitachi. Before he makes me lube up and insert an electric plug.

Then my Master has me stand while he tightly binds me with thick rubber straps from my shoulders to my feet. The pressure of the straps pinch my rubber covered skin, creating even more shiny curves throughout my body and restricting my breathing along my chest. Oh...How I love that overpowering pressure feeling come across my body. I am laid down on the ground like a damsel in distress across train tracks.

I can see my E-Stim kit out of the corner of my eye and I know I am in for a shockingly good time. Stay tuned for the ELECTRIFYING second half!

File Name : 101410a Rubber Damsel in Distress.wmv
File Size : 450.91 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:07

http://smplace.com/download?/ta67cb27e2ko/101410a_Rubber_Damsel_in_Distress.wmv.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account