Fetishes IN THE NEWS!

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

if you would have simply read the last two posts before you, it clearly states...

"I don't know if this is considered news, but Adam Lambert's "leatherboi meets gay club angel" KISS outfit was certainly the most fetishy thing ever seen live by 100,000,000 TV viewers."

Perhaps you were droozing through topics today... forget last night.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

Sparrow69

Fox is a staple programming on all Canadian broadcasting companies, as fox owns a portion of CTV. the premiere broadcasting company in canada. according to CTV, American Idol is the 6th most popular prime time weekly broadcast in canada... so again....

Either way, I don't care, I'm simply saying if you'd paid attention to the post that sparked the question about someone "losing" its quite obviously the beginning of another topic. there are exactly two posts on the subject, the original, and my response, followed by yours.... So as you said, and then i reiterated, you were obviously droozing through some posts....

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Prissy

Fox is a staple programming on all Canadian broadcasting companies, as fox owns a portion of CTV. the premiere broadcasting company in canada. according to CTV, American Idol is the 6th most popular prime time weekly broadcast in canada... so again....

Either way, I don't care, I'm simply saying if you'd paid attention to the post that sparked the question about someone "losing" its quite obviously the beginning of another topic. there are exactly two posts on the subject, the original, and my response, followed by yours.... So as you said, and then i reiterated, you were obviously droozing through some posts....

I am sorry, but losing could have been saying the court case went horribly. And I don't believe names wewre mentioned in the first topic.

I apologize again for snapping,sir.

Fileboom Premium Account