FETISH-Smoking-full movies (daily update)

ACTIMEL

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Stars: Annie

Party Girl

Its, Annie's party and she can do whatever she likes! Her fascination with balloons is mighty high on her to do list.

Watch her model her tight little body and pop balloons to show her happiness it's her birthday. So get ready for some party time fun that just keeps getting more exciting as this feature goes from beginning to end with pure fun!

File name: 051_FSM_Party_Girl_Box_Cover.wmv
Size: 293,34 Mb
Duration: 00:33:00
Resolution: 480x360

DOWNLOAD
051_FSM_Party_Girl_Box_Cover.part1.rar
051_FSM_Party_Girl_Box_Cover.part2.rar
051_FSM_Party_Girl_Box_Cover.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ACTIMEL

Stars: Mistress Gemini

Cigar Cigarettes

A very special smoke slave has come to spend the day with Gemini. She binds him in the corner and delights him be blowing smoke in his face and using him as an ash tray. She puts a gas mask on him and then blows Her second hand smoke back into his face.

He is forced to inhale and cough and you can see all the smoke waft out from the sides of the mask. She runs Her hot ash along his nipples and groin. Gemini lights a fat cigar and teases him with this smoke. Gemini is Her sexiest as She teases and delights this slave with cigars and cigarettes.

File name: 052_FSM_Cigar_Cigarettes.wmv
Size: 414,66 Mb
Duration: 00:45:00

DOWNLOAD
052_FSM_Cigar_Cigarettes.part1.rar
052_FSM_Cigar_Cigarettes.part2.rar
052_FSM_Cigar_Cigarettes.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Stars: Avena Lee, Jackie Ashe, Keri Sable, Trista, Brodi, Miyu, Trinity, Angela Stone, Eva Angelina, Nautica Thorn, Lacey, Serena Marcus, Kacey

Smokin' Blowjobs #3

Beautiful cock-sucking professionals! Keri Sable and friends love to swallow!! Inside you'll see Keri and her smokin' hot young girls set off all the fire alarms as they smoke, suck, and swallow mouthfuls of cum! These blowjobs are smokin'! So cum on in for Smokin' Blowjobs #3, it will Blow you away!

File name: 053_FSM_Smokin_Blowjobs_3.wmv
Size: 1,04 Gb
Duration: 02:06:01
Resolution: 636x476

DOWNLOAD
053_FSM_Smokin_Blowjobs_3.part1.rar
053_FSM_Smokin_Blowjobs_3.part2.rar
053_FSM_Smokin_Blowjobs_3.part3.rar
053_FSM_Smokin_Blowjobs_3.part4.rar
053_FSM_Smokin_Blowjobs_3.part5.rar
053_FSM_Smokin_Blowjobs_3.part6.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Stars: Evolin Pierce

Spend the evening with the seductive big breasted dominant goddess Evolin Pierce as she teases and seduces you. She wears a variety of very revealing outfits and allows you to follow her into her bedroom and bath.

You see her flawless body and she can't help but free her nice big tits and play with them while she puffs for you. Nice thick smoke spills from her full lips and she includes great French inhales.

Evolin spins some very entertaining fantasies for you in a husky bedroom voice that is sure to put a tent in your trousers. She commands you to play with yourself while she relaxes and also has a cigarette while she wears her strap on cock. Evolin is a true (more)

File name: 054_FSM_Evolin_Pierce.wmv
Size: 618,28 Mb
Duration: 01:06:00

DOWNLOAD
054_FSM_Evolin_Pierce.part1.rar
054_FSM_Evolin_Pierce.part2.rar
054_FSM_Evolin_Pierce.part3.rar
054_FSM_Evolin_Pierce.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Stars: Nicole, Lisa, Charlotte, Vicky, Ana Nova, Sim

Tit For Tat

I've never met anybody that didn't love a set of great big ol' titties! I mean, they're soft, great for motor boating and give you something to grab onto while you're fucking a chick!

Check out 6 tittacular scenes featuring women that are offering more than a hand full! But they're more than just chicks with big tits - they give great blowjobs and can take a deep dicking with the best of them!

File name: 055_FSM_Tit_For_Tat.wmv
Size: 1,17 Gb
Duration: 02:07:00

DOWNLOAD
055_FSM_Tit_For_Tat.part1.rar
055_FSM_Tit_For_Tat.part2.rar
055_FSM_Tit_For_Tat.part3.rar
055_FSM_Tit_For_Tat.part4.rar
055_FSM_Tit_For_Tat.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Stars: Jordan St. James

Jordan St. James: I Want To Be A Boy

Jordon is a beautiful leggy blond with 44DDs and she wants to be a boy!! She's dressed, first, in a sleeveless t-shirt with BVD underwear. Great dialogue, she talks like a sailor. She puts on a jockstrap and white dress shirt with ankle socks and blue Keds. After a long workout on an exercise bike she goes into the bathroom to shave like a man.

File name: 056_FSM_Jordan_St_James_I_Want_To_Be_A_Boy.wmv
Size: 484,75 Mb
Duration: 00:53:29

DOWNLOAD
056_FSM_Jordan_St_James_I_Want_To_Be_A_Boy.part1.rar
056_FSM_Jordan_St_James_I_Want_To_Be_A_Boy.part2.rar
056_FSM_Jordan_St_James_I_Want_To_Be_A_Boy.part3.rar
056_FSM_Jordan_St_James_I_Want_To_Be_A_Boy.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Stars: Tyla Wynn, Kenzi Marie, Larin Lane, Brittany Amber, Kori Taylor

Smokin Pussy Party 3

Cum and check out 6 "Smoking" hot babes in this lesbian, fetish -smoking, female orgy, dildo playing, cock sucking film that will leave you wet!

These pussy eating babes will lick a pussy, suck a cock and play with themselves, and manage to smoke their brains out. They are quite the sex kittens with their shaved pussy's tattoo's and piercings!

File name: 057_FSM_Smokin_Pussy_Party_3.wmv
Size: 997,96 Mb
Duration: 01:52:00

DOWNLOAD
057_FSM_Smokin_Pussy_Party_3.part1.rar
057_FSM_Smokin_Pussy_Party_3.part2.rar
057_FSM_Smokin_Pussy_Party_3.part3.rar
057_FSM_Smokin_Pussy_Party_3.part4.rar
057_FSM_Smokin_Pussy_Party_3.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Stars: Sofia Staks

Smoke, Pies & Videotape

Stevi Secret's has taken the best of both types of pies and decided to go full throttle in this title. Take one parts hot chick, two parts gigantic knockers, and over 31 pies and what do you have?

A creamy, erotic delight, that's what you've got! Just make sure to watch up where you dip your finger, because you might get more than you bargained for!

File name: 058_FSM_Smoke_Pies_Videotape.wmv
Size: 408,75 Mb
Duration: 00:44:22

DOWNLOAD
058_FSM_Smoke_Pies_Videotape.part1.rar
058_FSM_Smoke_Pies_Videotape.part2.rar
058_FSM_Smoke_Pies_Videotape.part3.rar
058_FSM_Smoke_Pies_Videotape.part4.rar
058_FSM_Smoke_Pies_Videotape.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Stars: Naudia Nyce, Gia Paloma, Buster Good, Julie Simone, Smoking Mary Jane, Swiss Balls, Johnny Sins

Smoking Interviews 3

Check out some of the most fetishistic smoking interviews yet! Packed with a wide variety of super sexy fetishes and bold, horny stars, this is a fetish lovers dream come true!

You'll see Naughty Nurses, Mummification, Stockings, Foot Worship, Girl-Girl Strap-On Sex, CBT, Smoking Mistresses, Latex, Double Penetrations, Smoking Blowjobs Galore, Solo masturbation Scenes, Smothering, Choking, Spitting, Bunny Love, Lots of Anal Action and more!

File name: 059_FSM_Smoking_Interviews_3.wmv
Size: 988,01 Mb
Duration: 01:49:00

DOWNLOAD
059_FSM_Smoking_Interviews_3.part1.rar
059_FSM_Smoking_Interviews_3.part2.rar
059_FSM_Smoking_Interviews_3.part3.rar
059_FSM_Smoking_Interviews_3.part4.rar
059_FSM_Smoking_Interviews_3.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Stars: Monica Sweetheart, Mary Jane, Georgia, Frankie Dashwood

Monica Sweetheart opens this refreshingly different film with a quickie - a 5 minuste Marlboro Light while she sits in front of her fireplace in the late afternoon sun. You'll see more of her soon in upcoming releases, and she sets the stage here for some unusual smoking variety.

Familiar friend Mary Jane and newcomer Frankie Dashwood give one another a "smoke bath". It was Frankie's first ever-lesbian photo shoot. She was a bit nervous, so this seemed like a relaxing way for the 2 girls to get to know each other better. M J smokes an exotic cork filter and Frankie opts for a couple of long dark Mores.

Dear friend Jamie Lynn is back for a tongue-in-cheek gym workout - with her smokes and a beer! She doesn't smoke nearly enough, but she's so nice to look at that I doubt you'll notice.

And finally, welcome back Georgia for the final 1/2 of this film, and you'll find out why she's "on my mind" after you see both of her scenes. First, she smokes a Salem long white in nylons WITH white ankle socks, and later gets much more interactive with her hot and smoky mouth and brings this film to a slurpy conclusion!

File name: 060_FSM_Georgia_On_My_Mind.wmv
Size: 928,24 Mb
Duration: 01:42:24

DOWNLOAD
060_FSM_Georgia_On_My_Mind.part1.rar
060_FSM_Georgia_On_My_Mind.part2.rar
060_FSM_Georgia_On_My_Mind.part3.rar
060_FSM_Georgia_On_My_Mind.part4.rar
060_FSM_Georgia_On_My_Mind.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account