Fetish Documentary

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by sillylittlepet, Jul 31, 2010.

1. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

Hulu has this great documentary on fetishes/S&M
    I had a lot of fun watching it, its interesting to learn about how many different ways there are to dominate and be dominated!
    I'll admit though, a lot of it is about male subs with female dommes. A bit of a shame

watch! discuss?
    (its free, by the way. I love hulu!)
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. MichelleL1990

MichelleL1990 New Member

Wow, maybe I should check hulu more often! I did not expect something like that on there. I thought it was interesting, too bad he didn't want to try a session.

I have to say, I wish they spent more on that small, african-american dominatrix. She was a real cutie, very enticing.
  3. WrathofThor

WrathofThor New Member

That was great! The last scene where the mistresses all go after him is one of the funniest things I've seen in a LONG time. I was dying :)

I wonder - is sexual domination more of a feminine or masculine characteristic? It's a display of power, but rooted in sensitivity to the desires and responses of the submissive. I bet most dom men are in touch with their feminine side - I think they'd have to be for it not to be abuse.
  4. sillylittlepet

I know, I was praying he would do a session with mistress raven! I really wanted to see her in action
  5. master jey

master jey Moderator

Damn I couldn't watch it America only...
  6. sillylittlepet

oh no! Jey I didnt know it had a zone restriction

:( sorry
  7. master jey

master jey Moderator

It's OK I'll try to find it on warez
  8. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

No torrent for that one, but here's a link to Broomfield's stuff (rapidshare)

It's really to bad that he didn't volunteer to participate. It made it easy to see why he never really seemed to get it.
    Though it focused mainly on female domination clients, it lends some good insight into the mind of the submissives, and, to some degree, the professional Dommes.

The female sub in the beginning, that wrote the book "Waiting for the Master" looked very familiar. Turns out I have her book (but don't run out and get that one).

Thanks slp.
  9. master jey

master jey Moderator

Thank you for the links I'll download tomorow