Femdom Worship Begins At The Bottom

Goddess Jessica

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Femdom Worship Begins At The Bottom

Have you ever thought about why people sometimes refer to Domination and submission as tops and bottoms? One reason is because a submissive should bow down and serve the Mistress. The Mistress is supposed to be exalted by her slave,and I believe that the first way to lift up and serve your Goddess is to get on your hands and knees to grovel at my feet. Should I give you permission, you will crave to serve me starting with what it right in front of you; Yes, My Feet. Beautiful, soft, supple toes and soles. Did you think you were going to be allowed to worship my ass? (LOL!) Not in this blog post!

One of the fastest ways to my heart is through my sweet little peds. Watching a foot slave truly enjoy and strive to serve me with a submissive tongue is priceless. What could be better? A slave to feet gets the chance to be on their knees, and look up at my beauty and have such a delicate part of me in their mouth.

Pushing your wet tongue in between my shoe and my big toe, turning and twisting your head to try to get more of my toes and foot into your hungry mouth. You beg me with your eyes for me to allow you to remove my high heels. Those platform sandals will be worshiped another time. My polished, smooth, arched foot is an all-consuming fantasy of yours. “You May†is all that I have to say for your hands to spring into action. Delicately removing my shoes and placing them to the side, you turn back to begin physical worship those beckoning arches. “NOâ€, I command. Put my shoe on you; yes dangle one of those heavy platform high heels from your hard cock so you will remember that EVERY part of you belongs to me.†You try to put it on and you end up putting your fully engorged cock in where my foot would go and down toward the toes. The swollen head is trying to poke out the top. You look hysterical, and you know that I am amused, and that knowledge just makes you hotter, juicier, and even more eager to please me. The shoe is so heavy and distracting; It will not sit still, but rubs and moves as you do. To entertain myself more, I spread my toes wide and move my foot around, so that you have to chase it with your mouth and face. I want to see that shoe bounce.

Goddess Foot Worship is Good for the Soul

Your hands are not an option, and because you are a perfect pet, they are fixed, palm side up on the small of your back. You crawl a bit closer to me so that my shoe rubs against you. Oh, how you want to fuck that shoe, but you want my foot in your mouth also. You place your wet tongue perfectly flat on the underside of sole. I wrinkle it so that you have to lick each tiny fold. In between my toes, you angle you mouth so that you can suckle each one. Big toe, second toe, middle toe, little curved toe and then the pinky toe. You want to make those feet wet, just like you are making my shoe. Dripping all over the inside of the toe of my shoe, I love to see you so excited because it makes me hot too. I pull my short, gunmetal gray skirt up to reveal sheer, pink polka dot panties. My eyes stray to my favorite chair. You know what to do. You stand and offer your entire body to me as you pick me up like a new bride and carry me to the chair. You place me in it as softly as you would a newborn kitten and then scurry to get into the worship position. On your knees, ass out, that cumbersome shoe tormenting you, with your hands on your back but I don’t wait for you to open your mouth. I shove my foot in your face and bend my knee so that you fall forward. My hand snakes behind your head and I hold you down onto that demanding foot. You almost lose control, when you realize that you are but six inches from those sheer panties. My foot shoved into your mouth, my hand on your head, my shoe on your cock and my panties are wet. You are tasting and licking the underside of the ball of my foot while my wet pussy mound teases your entire soul. I keep my right hand on the back of your head as you suckle my left foot and my left hand goes to the front of my panties. You know that I am focused on my pleasure, because that is all that matters. Oh My Goodness, where is my right foot? It is right where I want it to be. I get even closer to that sweet release as I tickle my right foot against that dangling shoe between your legs. Rubbing, Suckling, Wet Mistress Getting closer and you are being tormented with my passion. “Suck harder! I am almost thereâ€, you hear me whisper. Your ass is wiggling, while you try to get me to touch my shoe that is full of your cock and pre-cum. You want to show me how excited you are about pleasuring my pussy, but you can’t get you mouth off of my toes. My fingers are pushing soaked panties into my horny slit and you know by the pace of my movement that I am getting closer to the edge. I bend my knee more and bring your mouth closer to my sweet pussy so you can smell it; You can smell how close I am. You look up and see my head laid back over the top of the chair and you are drooling so that the my foot is saturated. My hips start to buck up into my diligent fingers and I begin to moan and gasp and squirt all of that lovely Mistress juice though the sides of the panties that can’t hold any more wetness. The toes that are in your throat curl and you know that I am cumming for real. Your passion peaks as well, but you know that it is all about my pleasure. My hand comes off of the back of your head and my fingers curl into my own hair as I lay back and enjoy the wild ride. Every muscle in my body tenses and you know that if I want to cum again you are in big trouble. My body finally begins to unwind and relax; I pull my foot out of your mouth, and remove my other foot from your cock and balls and squeeze my legs together to ease my swollen cunt lips and clit. “Wow, pet, that was delicious. So what did you cook for dinner? I will get a shower while you finish it up for me.â€

The End

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account