Femdom Very Cruel

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

War of Asses
4442e06645ce5bd77df9064a115ef016.jpg

Video language: English

The girls have found a willing victim to eat their assess and tongue their twats. They gang up on him and grab him by the hair to guide his tongue up and down each other's twat and ass-crack. His tongue gets a royal workout with these two in-heat vixens taking charge

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:36
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1500kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 712.6 MB
Download War of Asses

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Mistress Kiana
7a07b1108902e970c26a237ffa57b102.jpg

Kiana's a make of nature! This is the film of Kiana's Strapathon event at Club Black Whip, London's premier night for ebony dommes and their slaves. Kiana and a selection of strapons take on allcomers - all those brave enough to take the plunge get ravaged - 8 arseholes in all. One virgin gets his anal cherry plucked, some are taken gently, some like a jackhammer, one learns some new positions to be buggered in, others get taken like Kiana's a jockey riding them. Kiana takes them all non-stop, apart from the changeovers for new condoms or strapons for hygiene, working up a sweat on those amazing muscles of hers. She really gets into it - at the end she's dancing around looking for more. 8 slaves obviously isn't enough - if there's a football or rugby team out there looking for a team bonding event with a difference, she'll take the whole lot of you arseholes!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 893.9 MB
Download Mistress Kiana

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Handjob Tease and Deny
9061b8328870d631d1e966968e77e0e6.jpg

I've punished this slave a lot today, and he's done a decent job putting up with the abuse. As a reward, I'm going to let him cum... or am I? Only I get to decide if he cums or not as I tease him by pressing my sexy body against his and gently stroking his cock. "Fuck my hand, loser," I demand, and it's not long before he's begging me to let him cum. "Please!" he pleads as I continue to drive him crazy by bringing him to the edge of orgasm but refusing to let him cum. I jerk him harder and faster as his hips thrust wildly, then torture him by suddenly stopping. He's aching to cum, but I still haven't decided if I'll allow him to. I look fantastic in my little jean shorts and my top that shows off my sexy midriff and amazing cleavage. Will I finally let this loser blow his load? Watch to find out!

Duration: 5:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5780kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 229.3 MB
Download Handjob Tease and Deny

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Kylie Kalvetti Erotic Endurance (January 10, 2017)
001145b900ba54e5710dcafd9f9e6808.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Kylie Kalvetti
Genres: Femdom, Small Tits, Blonde, High Heels, Solo
Video language: English

Mistress Kylie is disappointed in your lack of sexual stamina so she decides to teach you how to control your little premature ejaculation problem. She teases you and teaches you how to control yourself, telling you when and how you are allowed to stroke. It is best to follow her instructions to the letter. Remember, it is for your own good if you ever want to improve your sexual performance. Kylie draws it out and paces your stroking to prevent you from cumming too soon and embarrassing yourself again. If you properly follow her instructions who knows, maybe someday even you will be able to please a sexy hot woman like Mistress Kylie!

Duration: 9:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10798kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 802.1 MB
Download Kylie Kalvetti Erotic Endurance (January 10, 2017)

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Eliana vs Kimberly vol.21
32bee20256ea2a48828697034389424c.jpg

This video features a match between Eliana and Kimberly. Eliana is in a sexy hot secretary outfit and Kimberly is in a sexy schoolgirl outfit. There are multiple KO's throughout the match. The match is even to the end until one lady gets the final KO for the victory. Holds used are bearhugs, headscissors, iron claw hold, chinlocks, sleeperholds, dragon sleeper, and more.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 888.3 MB
Download Eliana vs Kimberly vol.21

Fileboom Premium Account