Femdom Very Cruel

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mrs. Leigh Raven - Chastity Sex Training
184f90f28a9b4dd15fe2ef99f48e9b59.jpg

Mistress Leigh Raven has her pet locked away in chastity. He is denied sexual pleasure, but that doesn't mean she can't have fun. Mistress straps on a dildo to her chastised slave, she orders he fuck her with the strap-on. The emasculated slaves thrusts the rubber cock into her wet pussy. He eagerly tries to please her as his cock throbs in its cage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8311kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 835.8 MB
Download Mrs. Leigh Raven - Chastity Sex Training

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

matfer2

Kristina Rose (Mucus Drenched Degradation)
916cb5d1b870a368db9720c80a8bd1f1.jpg

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Kristina Rose
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Brunette, Spitting
Video language: English

Nothing is more degrading than having another person spit in your face. Humiliatrix Kristina Rose takes things to the next level with locking this guys head in a box so that she may cover his head in phlegm. With his head trapped in a box he is unable to avoid every blast of her disgusting phlegm & saliva. She gags herself with her lollipop conjuring up even more sticky-thick nastiness to spit in his face. His face and mouth are completely drenched and coated in clear mucus. Kristina laughs and giggles at how more miserable he his while coated in her phlegm.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8354kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 754.4 MB
Download Kristina Rose (Mucus Drenched Degradation)

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Tit Torture and BDSM
94d4aaeea04b46ba85e2961133bb4d27.jpg

She is instructed to torment her own genitals and nipples, and then to give herself a sound spanking before she is allowed to have any sort of release. Later, the Mistress is unsatisfied with the results of the phone session and requests that Victoria pay her a visit so that she can better train her. Mistress Cheyenne is pleased with the results, but requests that Victoria fulfill one last task.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:00
Video: 608x464, DivX 5, 1310kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 684.6 MB
Download Tit Torture and BDSM

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

You are my bitch, boy!
5f6f698c610031451e48d16cd075a3a5.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Mira Cuckold
Genres: Babes, Blowjobs, Brunette, CreamPie, Cuckold, Femdom, Interracial, Peeing, Threesome FMM

Mira is not your typical romantic girl. She puts relationship onto a whole new level, turning a lovely picnic into a dominating sex game. Her boyfriend has no chance but to play along, following all the orders of the hot cuckold obsessed lady...

Duration: 22:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5871kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download You are my bitch, boy!

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

5150 Feet: The most EXTREME lesbian anal footing ever!
de3fc0e352becc1bba56d4ddf93ef4a6.jpg

Studio: FootWorship.com
Cast: Allie Haze,Krissy Lynn,Amy Brooke,Brandy Aniston

Amy Brooke is committed to a mental hospital for her strange delusions and obsessions with feet! She's put in a straight jacket and once she drifts off the delusions only get stronger or is it possible that they aren't delusions at all? Amy is made to worship three sexy nurses stilettos, stockings and sweaty feet. Amy is controlled by her intense fetish for feet. She licks, sucks, and sniffs all 6 feet, she lubes them up with her own saliva and begs to be titty fucked by their feet. Amy is spanked with the nurses feet then held down and has her feet tickled to uncontrollable laughter! Krissy Lynn fucks Amy's pussy while Brandy Aniston holds her down with her foot and makes her cum, cum and cum again. Amy's feet contort, spread and scrunch with every orgasm! Finally the nurses double penetrate Amy with their size 8's and size 6's and Krissy Lynn slides all her adorable toes and foot into Amy's hungry asshole until she squirts over everyone's feet multiple times, outrageous prolapse and foot contorts with every uncontrollable climax!

Format: flv
Duration: 1:34
Video: 640x360, VP6F, 900kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 13.8 MB
Download 5150 Feet: The most EXTREME lesbian anal footing ever!

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Obey Nikita - Shoe Sniffer
6b167e4f053d4c63a0bbe7d7301a2602.jpg

I expect my shoe bitch to be intimately acquainted with each pair of heels I own. Not only should it be able to recognize them by name, but it needs to know each pair�s scent, what the leather feels like on its shoe rag, and be able to pick out a shoe by sucking its heel! To that end, I decided to play a little game with my heel bitch. I selected three pairs of my favorite designer high heels, allowed it to sniff each one and then blindfolded it. If it could tell me which shoe I allowed it to sniff it would get to lick the inside. If it couldn�t, it got the crop. And it got a lot of crop! Eventually it pleased me by naming the correct designer, but only after I allowed it to suck on the heels. It has a lot to learn, but I do enjoy strict training!

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 459.7 MB
Download Obey Nikita - Shoe Sniffer

Fileboom Premium Account