Femdom Very Cruel

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cameron Jerks Step-boy
0a7f6dd18c681642410d1ef1a1fd7daa.jpg

Cast: Cameron Dee
Genres: Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Pussy & �ss worship, Cuckolding, Emotional sadism, Chastity, Orgasm
Video language: English

Cameron�s step-boy�s balls are huge! He�s been in chastity forever. Now, Cameron has finally let her step-boy out and he gets to cum. But, there�s a catch. He�s going to have to cum in his own mouth. Cameron strokes her step-boy�s cock. He is less than pleased that he has to cum in his own mouth. But, it�s been so long since he�s felt his step-friend�s hand stroking him, he will do just about anything for her. She strokes his cock really fast. She can�t wait to see her step-boy�s engorged balls drain down his desperate throat. She makes her step-boy invert against the wall. His humiliating little jeweled butt plug salutes the sun with his ass to the sky. Cameron milks his cock like an udder, straight into his mouth. He unloads those huge balls on his own face and straight down his throat. He is immediately put back into chastity.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7696kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 502.7 MB
Download Cameron Jerks Step-boy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Where's the pig?
bd09e476e8d23d140af27de89ffafe2b.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: menareslaves
Genres: Female Domination , Humiliation

When Black Widow and Phoenix come home, the first thing they often wonder is where is the pig? Now only because they expect him to greet them properly upon their arrival, but also because they expect to have their shoes thoroughly cleaned by male tongue.

Duration: 5:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13690kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 556.7 MB
Download Where's the pig?

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

matfer2

How Dominas Say Goodnight
725108dd6d6b011acc885db91c80c4e2.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Goddess Amihra
Genres: Amateur, Home Made, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship And Lick

As a little, so I went to sleep, my woman reading me stories about brave knights, fleeing from the evil dragons and dark wizards - beautiful, noble and chaste virgins. On the good-natured "Ivan the Fool", finding their happiness in life only through the dedication and initiative of their prospective brides: Vassilis-Al�nushek of all stripes, and princess-frog into the bargain. When I had a wife, she has decided to maintain the glorious traditions of my woman and random for fun, I decided to read bedtime stories for one of her beloved husband. After all husbands to wives in their own way - the . I do not remember the name of this "fabulous masterpiece", but that's the legend of this most fairy tales from the lips of his wife, which she chose "from baldy", I ended my hysterical laughter, literally on the accession, which began: "Once upon a peasant named Talbot, He had a wife and two sons. "
It spoiled the extent of their debauchery, under the influence has grown and the "humanity" of the world, I understood it in their own way, and not a little) The tale of the wife, of course - the very nature ordered, but damn - the sons of the what for and why)? ))))
My wife really wanted me to sleep, because tomorrow we have to get up for work. And let her naive and original way of deep sleep was a fiasco, it was even more original in methods lulling. This method is perfectly demonstrate the girl watching the video. Perhaps she, too, read her boyfriend funny tale), at least after such treatment from his ladylove, my laughter stopped, and I soon fell asleep and blissfully until the morning)

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11688kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 686.7 MB
Download How Dominas Say Goodnight

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Step-boy Complains About Chastity then Dropped with Whip and made to Lick Ass
4691fea80df2167919742dcadc0f4b2c.jpg

Genres: Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Pussy & �ss worship, Cuckolding, Emotional sadism, Chastity, Orgasm

Cameron�s step-boy hates his chastity. His balls are huge and red, but �sis� says they are still �not big enough.� Her measurement with a caliper confirms, the balls could still get a lot bigger. The chastity needs to be on longer. Step-boy wants nothing to do with any of this. He pleads for his release. The step-friend decides to give the little whiner something to really complain about. She turns the boy�s body to the wall and beats him with her flogger. He just won�t shut up, even while being beaten. This really pisses Cameron off, and she beats him even harder. She really does not give a fuck about him. Eventually, the pain is too much and he drops to his knees. He begs to lick his step-friend�s ass. She allows, and instructs her step-boy on how to lick her ass. He does a pretty ok job. He licks her ass in two positions. While he licks, she reveals her plans for the evening. Step-boy is to serve her and her friends dinner, naked, in nothing but his chastity. He wants to wear an apron. Cameron says no. She wants her friends to see his tiny penis. He is really embarrassed, but doesn�t want another run in with the whip. He thanks her for locking his cock up and allowing him to serve.

Duration: 10:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 596.9 MB
Download Step-boy Complains About Chastity then Dropped with Whip and made to Lick Ass

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

FemDom Ball Busting
a8ff2359d3b552f8b13bd495131e7e7e.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: Isis Love, Lance Hart

Lance arrives at the Armory wide eyed and ready to please. Goddess Isis Love tenderizes her new slave meat with a heavy dose of ball busting. Lance takes numerous kicks to his nuts with Isis's stocking feet, knee and thighs and the dirty little fucker won't stop getting hard! The harder she kicks the harder his cock! She sits on his face him with the aroma of her delectable asshole then dives her strap-on cock deep in his ass! Isis uses his cock for her sexual enjoyment and decides to let Lance blow his filthy slave juice but he has to do the clean up off her sexy silky stockings!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 17.9 MB
Download FemDom Ball Busting

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Cuck Licks His Key Holder On His Knees And Under Her Dress
7617ab526931c55a2ddab250efdecb57.jpg

Studio: Clips4Sale
Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Pussy And Ass Worship, Under Skirt, POV, Stockings

Pretty interesting idea director together with the operator's work made me fill in for these two video tracker. Agree, there is not much stories of this kind, where all the action on the oral part takes place directly under a skirt or dress pleasuring ladies with such an interesting and unusual method of shooting it all. And if this Bisexual Marcello caused me fits of laughter, and at the same time, a strange feeling of pity and shame for us - heterosexual men in these two rollers for the first time, I wanted to be in place this guy

Duration: 6:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8179kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 407.0 MB
Download Cuck Licks His Key Holder On His Knees And Under Her Dress

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Maria Ryder - Black Femdom Spanking, Part 1
24d3826814b4d2ebcfd0693ae060b900.jpg

Release Year: 2016

She smacks his back and ass with her whip until he�s covered with welts and scratches, she scrapes his skin with her long -red finger nails while he squirms with pain. Mistress Maria follows these torments with teasing, letting Frank watch while she slowly peels off her pearly white blouse, opens her black bra and presents her amazing small natural tits right in front of his hungry eyes.

Duration: 18:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6327kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 875.7 MB
Download Maria Ryder - Black Femdom Spanking, Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Gia Dimarco: The Pussycat Vixen, is inducted into Bitchdom!
859c24f7502ed33e255bdee58dce0b25.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: Gia DiMarco, DJ, Kade

Gia Dimarco is officially inducted into Bitchdom and given slave DJ as a present for the day. A surprise guest appearance gimp assists the gorgeous Gia Dimarco while DJ surrenders to a full day of female domination. Gia starts the day off with some paddling, humiliation and trampling. Once she is good and warmed up she handcuffs her toy to a dirty urinal and strap-on fucks his ass while her gimp serves her champagne. He's humiliated even further by having his head flushed in the toilet after he has been brutally ass fucked. DJ holds on to a glimmer of hope that Mistress Dimarco would have a moment of sympathy for his pathetic ass however in true Bitch form Dimarco denies his cock locking it in chastity and using her gimp as a human dildo cuckolding DJ into complete submission. Gia spreads her juices over each of the slaveboys marking her territory and claiming who's the finest Bitch of them all!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 18.0 MB
Download Gia Dimarco: The Pussycat Vixen, is inducted into Bitchdom!

Fileboom Premium Account