Femdom Very Cruel

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dont Make That Stupid Face
fd6f7b994ae8598349edb10e14c63c8b.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Sissy Training, Taboo, Chastity, Crossdressing, Behavioral Modification
Video language: English

Chloe is mad because she told danni to lick her shoes clean before she put them on, and danni didn't do it. Now he's in trouble. Chloe makes danni lay on the floor and lick her shoes. Danni is humiliated. He rather lick her shoes in private, without Chloe watching and judging. But danni doesn't get a choice. He has to do what Chloe says or she will get madder at him. Chloe makes danni crawl back and forth across the room after her shoes. That'll teach him a lesson. From now on, he better always do what she says. Danni is in love with Chloe, and tries to do everything to keep her happy. But loving a beautiful girl like Chloe can be expensive. The deeper he falls in love with her, the more costly his feelings become.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7998kbps
Audio: 269kbps

File size: 685.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Dont Make That Stupid Face

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

A Lesson With The Cane - Mademoiselle de S - HD 720p
da0518af11deb3c9f3f0537c4be4c54c.jpg

After introducing herself to the slaves, Mademoiselle wants to check the homework. She is not really satisfied with the first slave but the secon slave has forgotten his homeworks in his cellar. There is so much fear in his eyes and he assures that he made his homework. But there is already such a cruel smile on the female teacher's lips.

Duration: 8:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3741kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 247.8 MB
>>> Download <<< A Lesson With The Cane - Mademoiselle de S - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Lift Up My Skirt
b9a78bc6966ffa63185e9d02807f8f6c.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Sissy Training, Taboo, Chastity, Crossdressing, Behavioral Modification

Raven Hart has just started recently dating Marcello. Raven asks her date to strip out of his clothes so that she can see what he can offer her. Marcello thinks it is odd and embarrassing, but he complies with the beautiful Raven's request. Once Raven has stripped her date naked, she examines his body, to see if he is up to par. Marcello isn't. In fact, he's a bit of a disaster. His body is flabby, and his penis is too small.

Duration: 10:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9816kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 744.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Lift Up My Skirt

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Isabella Nice
82144e3cb34af5ebeeb2be4e57e19ff7.jpg

Princess Isabella wants to have an orgasm. She calls, fluffy, in from cleaning her room. Isabella tells fluffy to go down on her. Fluffy isn't sure that it's ok to lick.

Duration: 9:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10063kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 699.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Isabella Nice

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Teased on the Cross
abbedc0f85cf15aa9a4e1d14a09bce34.jpg

Genres: Femdom,Female Femdom,Strapon,Domination

Look at what we have here. I've got my newest slave bound to my silver cross. He's eager for my hands and my touch, but I am not a merciful Goddess. I like to tease and rile up my slaves before they are allowed to get to the real fun. In my latex dress I am shiny and irresistible. Unfortunately my poor slave's hands are bound so he cannot touch me with his hands. A bit of lube against my warm rubbery dress and he's squirming beneath my body. He'll be my milking boy later, but not quite yet.

Duration: 8:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 303.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Goddess Alexandra Snow - Teased on the Cross

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Natalya & Kendall
c0584284b901050960d8002245d5bce4.jpg

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Natalya, Kendall
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Face Sitting, Ass , Ass Bouncing, Brat Girls, Disco Shorts, Knee Socks

Facesitting is Kendall and Natalya's favorite activity in the Brat Princess sorority house. They've got a loser strapped into the ass smothering bench, and they are gleeful to torment him together. Kendall totally destroys the slave, making a complete seal with her full weight right over the slave's airways. Then, Natalya does the same. Both girls look amazing in their matching disco shorts and knee socks. The girls take turns smothering and bouncing. The girls don't like all the wiggling around the slave is doing. They decide to knock him out so that he stays nice and still. After he's out, the girls go into the basement to get a livelier loser to torment.

Duration: 11:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7824kbps
Audio: 416kbps

File size: 721.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Natalya & Kendall

Fileboom Premium Account