Femdom,Strapon,Extrime Video Collection

Bubenya

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Nylon Overdose

Nylon Overdose

Brat Mistress Keisha Grey is training her lowly male slave to become her full time foot bitch. She shoves her stocking covered feet in his face making him smell and lick the scent of her sweaty nylons worn all day. When he fails to lick them fast enough she grabs his leash and foot fucks his mouth into submission. He will be smelling and tasting the essence of her nylon encased feet for weeks to come.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4144kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 298.0 MB

Download Nylon Overdose

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Bubenya

Olivia Austin - Chastity Control Predicaments

Olivia Austin - Chastity Control Predicaments

Studio: Femdomempire

Amazon Mistress Olivia loves to control her slaves cock through chastity especially while he is bound up and helpless. She gets off on teasing him with her big beautiful ass & tits while making his cock grow harder and more uncomfortable in its steel prison. The poor slave is is so horny and frustrated that Olivia is determined to give him aching blue balls while his cock remains locked away.

Duration: 10:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6809kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 585.6 MB

Download Olivia Austin - Chastity Control Predicaments

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Bubenya

Edging Cock Tease POV

Edging Cock Tease POV

Miss Carter has been waiting for you to get home from work as she knows you have been thinking about her sexy body all day long. Now be a good boy and take your slave cock out of your pants and start slowly touching just the head of your cock. It's a good thing I am feeling generous today as I can feel your cum sitting in your balls ready to explode out of that rock hard dick. No cumming allowed until I give you permission as I want to watch you edge and tease yourself in total frustration. I want you to be begging to explode as you stare at my shiny latex covered ass and tits.

Duration: 9:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4288kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 327.3 MB

Download Edging Cock Tease POV

Fileboom Premium Account

Bubenya

Katrina Jade - Slut Wife

Katrina Jade - Slut Wife

You have to come to terms with the fact that you married a slut! Remember all those times I told you I was staying late at work? That I wouldnt be home until the early morning? Well... The thing is I was staying out to get cock, I just cant have enough. I have fucked your friends, co-workers, & even your boss. I love to have random guys fill my tight little pussy, then come home to you with strangers sperm running down my thighs. You have to learn to become my cuckold. Dont you want to see your slutty wife sexually satisfied and happy? Fucking other men makes me so happy.

Duration: 7:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 439.0 MB

Download Katrina Jade - Slut Wife

Fileboom Premium Account

Bubenya

Alektra Blue - Cry For Cock

Alektra Blue - Cry For Cock

Mistress Alektra gives her bitch a true femdom strap-on ass fucking experience like never before. There is no holding back and she rams her 12 cock deep and fast into her slaves slut-hole giving him something to really cry about.

Duration: 15:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6943kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

Download Alektra Blue - Cry For Cock

Fileboom Premium Account

Bubenya

Lexi Sindel - Slow Teasing Orgasms

Lexi Sindel - Slow Teasing Orgasms

Goddess Lexi loves to tease your slave cock with slow frustrating strokes while building up your long awaited orgasm. You have been a good boy and are finally allowed to cum today but only when you are so desperate that one touch of my finger will make you explode. I want to see you suffer and beg to cum before I let you blow.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7177kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 639.9 MB

Download Lexi Sindel - Slow Teasing Orgasms

Fileboom Premium Account

Bubenya

Call Me Princess!

Call Me Princess!

Princess Kennedy finally tells her slave she is going to fuck him except he had no idea it was going to be a strap-on bitch fuck. She lubes up her thick cock and goes to town on his ass demanding he take every inch. He is completely destroyed by her strap-on and left with nothing but an extremely sore well-fucked hole.

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4102kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 406.6 MB

Download Call Me Princess!

Fileboom Premium Account

Bubenya

Valentina Nappi - Strap-On Submission

Valentina Nappi - Strap-On Submission

Mistress Valentina makes each and every potential slave feel the deep dicking power of her thick strap-on before collaring the bitch. If he wishes to prove his submission he must swallow the entire cock deep in his ass to show he can be her perfect fuck-toy.

Duration: 14:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 838.7 MB

Download Valentina Nappi - Strap-On Submission

Fileboom Premium Account

Bubenya

Wet dood

Wet dood

An ass plug is shoved deep inside the sluts ass, Mistress Midori turns up the vibrating function of the plug. The vibrator is right on top of his prostate, this will ensure he releases every drop of semen from it. Mistress Midori manually manipulates his cock while tugging on the plug creating an intense suction and pressure on the prostate.

Mistress Midori plans on recycling his cum as self produced "wet food". He will have to swallow his load straight from the source. The harder his cock gets, the closer it becomes to touching his own tongue. The slut slave cannot resist the pleasure of having his cock touched, but he knows he will ultimately pay the price with a hot load of cum drizzling down his throat if he does orgasm.

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4301kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 331.3 MB

Download Wet dood

Fileboom Premium Account